ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flashing Lights)
    as if you actually collecting spelling errors

yeah but when did I say that I have them you ****ing goon loooool

vent bro, vent.

>makes dupe just to rant on misc
    >starts insulting everyone else on misc

lold far too much
    This is not even a fuking dupe I've been reading the forum for almost a flipping year and it's got to the point where it's pathetic.

I know most of you on first name basis, weird as hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Vanity)
    Blonde, 6ft4, a bit socially inept, likes books. Drinks more beer than he can handle therefore (repeatedly) puts himself in vulnerable positions. Probably has a nice arse, but he won't let me touch it :rolleyes: .
    Anything else? When did you lose your virginity to him bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoullessWords)
    This is not even a fuking dupe I've been reading the forum for almost a flipping year and it's got to the point where it's pathetic.

I know most of you on first name basis, weird as hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    either dupe or saddest post I've ever read

welcome my brother

ReputationRep:
    either dupe or saddest post I've ever read

welcome my brother
    Sad I guess yes but f it.

Funny the things you pick up on being a spectator though, so obvious who some of the dupes are, just need to step back and observe.

Thanks bro, glad to finally post on this messed up thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anything else? When did you lose your virginity to him bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Jam.

Unfortunately, Zurich presumably prefers to be rammed by other men. So, I have not even got past first base with him. Got to admit, it is exciting to push my advances on him, he is just not aggressive enough to tell me to **** off, that is what is so funny.

ReputationRep:
    Sad I guess yes but f it.

Funny the things you pick up on being a spectator though, so obvious who some of the dupes are, just need to step back and observe.

Thanks bro, glad to finally post on this messed up thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol without sounding like a prick, until the last few days, the dupes have all/mostly been really obvious.

in the last few days my brain function has really ****ed up and I can't remember, compute, store anything so all dupe detectivism has gone.

just let dupes be, I don't see why its a big thing

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jam.

Unfortunately, Zurich presumably prefers to be rammed by other men. So, I have not even got past first base with him. Got to admit, it is exciting to push my advances on him, he is just not aggressive enough to tell me to **** off, that is what is so funny.
    This is my first account you ****.

This isn't even funny anymore, I think I turned gay reading that?

Forget a fklw, yaboy, tom and Luke 4 some, you and Zurich should join too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol without sounding like a prick, until the last few days, the dupes have all/mostly been really obvious.

in the last few days my brain function has really ****ed up and I can't remember, compute, store anything so all dupe detectivism has gone.

just let dupes be, I don't see why its a big thing
    I guess it's not lol, like I said, in a ****ty mood and needed to vent.

Just came out of a ****ty relationship and feel mad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is my first account you ****.

This isn't even funny anymore, I think I turned gay reading that?

Forget a fklw, yaboy, tom and Luke 4 some, you and Zurich should join too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is not gay. It is asserting dominance over the other man through any means possible. In this case, Zurich.

ReputationRep:
    It is not gay. It is asserting dominance over the other man through any means possible. In this case, Zurich.
    Kk Durham babe can you please let me touch your bum I just want to assert my dominance over you babe not gay or anything I think you'll take it pretty well I mean I want to make you my ***** xoxo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kk Durham babe can you please let me touch your bum I just want to assert my dominance over you babe not gay or anything I think you'll take it pretty well I mean I want to make you my ***** xoxo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always imagine that he'd be a bit weak even though he is 6f4. Wouldn't feel right tbh, he would not put up much of a fight.

In all seriousness though, I feel a bit ****ed up too (obviously). Broke up with my gf a few weeks ago and broke "no contact" rule last week. Times are ****. Just need someone to take it out on, Zurich is the convenient online non-entity sub *****.

ReputationRep:
    I always imagine that he'd be a bit weak even though he is 6f4. Wouldn't feel right tbh, he would not put up much of a fight.

In all seriousness though, I feel a bit ****ed up too (obviously). Broke up with my gf a few weeks ago and broke "no contact" rule last week. Times are ****. Just need someone to take it out on, Zurich is the convenient online non-entity sub *****.
    ****, purposely or were you drunk and didn't know what you were doing.

You'll get through it bro, think this way that a few months from now you'll be better again and won't be constantly thinking of her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's not lol, like I said, in a ****ty mood and needed to vent.

Just came out of a ****ty relationship and feel mad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i didnt mean dat just to you, to everyone in general. tsr football forum gets its knickers in a twist every time there's a new poster and everyone goes around screaming dupe dupe as if it's some end of the world armageddon ****. i said this in nicer terms earlier today but everyone went schiz because of the rest of my post

chill the **** out

ah **** bro I feel you. Just get laid, is what everyone else would say. i havnt coped with it best myself so I aint givin tips out

ReputationRep:
    yeah im so whipped i get stressed when it takes her longer than 5 seconds to reply

ReputationRep:
    yeah im so whipped i get stressed when it takes her longer than 5 seconds to reply
    That waiting to text game is stress though, srs. Has it's own rules and ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ****, purposely or were you drunk and didn't know what you were doing.

You'll get through it bro, think this way that a few months from now you'll be better again and won't be constantly thinking of her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I knew what I was doing, stone cold sober. I wanted to make it look like I was rejecting her other than the other way around. I.e. It was an attempt at the whole "I am above you and it was my idea to break up because I am moving on to better things and it would not have worked out anyway" to add to the mutually agreed breakup where tbh we broke up because I and her realised she did not love me. I tried to save my ego.

She was very detached when i went to see her and broke no contact, nonchalent. And I think that hurt me more than anything because I expected her to at least react angrily at my provocation. She did not, she just sat there quietly and kept being quiet and being nice. I think that was what really killed me mentally, the fact that she did not care to the extent that she said she was sure i would do well in life and that we all want to meet someone who accept us for who we really are. I never gave her the chance to reject me herself, but, that was what it was, she was the one who did not want me anymore. As soon as I started developing 'feelings', she ran away.

And believe me, we were identical people. Stupid stuff like same hair colour (she dyes her hair blonde and i did not even know until she told me), same upbringing, same everything really. I know this 'soulmate' crap is cliche and everything, but I really love her. I have never had such a sense of being at peace.

ReputationRep:
    That waiting to text game is stress though, srs. Has it's own rules and ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rarely ever play wait to text games, just recently with this one. no longer cos I know that shes got legit excuses.

dem feels when she says she has to go to sleep, you say goodnight, but she drags on the conversation for another half hour
    dem feels when she says goodnight without an x

**** hoes

ReputationRep:
    I knew what I was doing, stone cold sober. I wanted to make it look like I was rejecting her other than the other way around. I.e. It was an attempt at the whole "I am above you and it was my idea to break up because I am moving on to better things and it would not have worked out anyway" to add to the mutually agreed breakup where tbh we broke up because I and her realised she did not love me. I tried to save my ego.

She was very detached when i went to see her and broke no contact, nonchalent. And I think that hurt me more than anything because I expected her to at least react angrily at my provocation. She did not, she just sat there quietly and kept being quiet and being nice. I think that was what really killed me mentally, the fact that she did not care to the extent that she said she was sure i would do well in life and that we all want to meet someone who accept us for who we really are. I never gave her the chance to reject me herself, but, that was what it was, she was the one who did not want me anymore. As soon as I started developing 'feelings', she ran away.

And believe me, we were identical people. Stupid stuff like same hair colour (she dyes her hair blonde and i did not even know until she told me), same upbringing, same everything really. I know this 'soulmate' crap is cliche and everything, but I really love her. I have never had such a sense of being at peace.
    I wish I could relate but I don't.

You definitely did know what you were doing, you were angry at yourself for letting her go but you didn't want to her to let you go first even though, essentially, that's what it was. You wanted to falsely feed your ego, pretend, lie to yourself, make it that little bit better.

Listen, from my understanding, you let yourself fall for people. When you get to know them, get to spend ages talking to them and discovering their faults and weaknesses; you let yourself love them. There is no "there is only one person out there for you" - you let yourself fall for her because, like you said, you essentially felt at peace with her, but she didn let herself love you back (either intentionally via emotional/mental blockage or unintentionally because she just couldn't).

Whatever the story/background, you have to understand that it wasn'y meant to be. By all means take a good moan, be upset about it, ponder it but don't waste your time. I know it must be extremely tough for you but think of it this way, somewhere, out there, there are tons of girls that could potentially be yours, they could be better than her, you could be in the ultimate state of bliss and tranquility with one of them and most importantly they could love you back. Think that when you find that girl (which you will), you will think "man I was such a **** for wasting my time mourning over this girl for ages when I could have been with this girl".

What has happened has happened, life is a weird and strange thing and so is fate. You and that girl weren't meant to be so just leave it at that.

I'm sorry though but send me a card when you actually find the onw:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I rarely ever play wait to text games, just recently with this one. no longer cos I know that shes got legit excuses.

dem feels when she says she has to go to sleep, you say goodnight, but she drags on the conversation for another half hour
    dem feels when she says goodnight without an x

**** hoes
    Whipped bro, whipped.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jam stepping up his game and chasing 419's side bit. Ggmu and mu15 not far behind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Side bit? Bruv I ditched 419 ages ago, he ain't nobody.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.