Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    What subject are you doing? Ive got one on the same time
    I got an email about it, idt I act have a timetable sent to me...
    Medicine wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeymr)
    Medicine wbu?
    Ah well done
    Biochem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    Ah well done
    Biochem
    Thanks?

Haha good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motivatedshroom)
    Any chemists here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I'm doing chemistry with medicinal chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. SO how has the first days been for everyone? What have you all been up to?

ReputationRep:
    Any guys interested in swapping accomodation I stay in fallowfield sheavyn house en suite. I want to swap to city centre

ReputationRep:
    is there anyone interested in swaping accmodation for owens park falllowfield....ii have a basin and catered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by araddhna96)
    Hey, I'm doing Ancient History! I got into UoM through Clearing so basically saw the Uni for the first time today... It was everything I expected and much, much more! Incredible environment, really great course... I'm looking forward to it! Slightly nervous because I'll be moving up from London and I am praying that the accommodation is good. I've sent off my application and I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. Hopefully I will get what I asked for, but I know that that is less likely now.
    Hey I know this is a bit weird since it's from nearly a year ago now! But do you mind saying what grades you got in order to get in to ancient history to UoM via clearing??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.