Scroll to see replies

Reply 2580
Original post by Anonynous
Early October

I sent mine off last week - looks like I'll be waiting some time :tongue:
Original post by asinner
new to this thread :-)

What does SW stand for?

Hey, are you at university? Taking an interest in banking?
Reply 2582
Anyone who can help with CS interview advise? - Willing to exchange for BAML and Citi interview advise!
Original post by IB Fanboy
Anyone who submitted Nomura app on November heard back yet?

I talked to HR rep during one of their events and she said that they had 300 apps by October so it's going to take some time for them to get to the November applicants.
I applied on the 15th and the only thing I got from them was an email on the 1st of Dec that my application is under review.
Hey, are you at university? Taking an interest in banking?

I have applied for 2015 entry

Yes, I like economics and also banking

Did an internship at a VC, which I really enjoyed, but I also wanna try IB
Original post by asinner
I have applied for 2015 entry

Yes, I like economics and also banking

Did an internship at a VC, which I really enjoyed, but I also wanna try IB

Very good, what's your profile?

Uni / ECs?
Very good, what's your profile?

Uni / ECs?

KCL, UCL, UofEdinburgh, Oxford, LSE and will apply to some US unis...
What does EC mean?
May I ask why you are interested?
Are you a student?
Original post by asinner
KCL, UCL, UofEdinburgh, Oxford, LSE and will apply to some US unis...
What does EC mean?
May I ask why you are interested?
Are you a student?

Ahh, you are yet to apply. So you will be applying for 2016 SW entry.

I'm a first year at Cass Business School, City University.

Interested in IB? It pays well.
Original post by blix2
Anyone who can help with CS interview advise? - Willing to exchange for BAML and Citi interview advise!

Yup
Reply 2589
You guys are in a way better position than me. I've only applied to 3 IB's and I've only started applying to the rest now.
Original post by Kevway
You guys are in a way better position than me. I've only applied to 3 IB's and I've only started applying to the rest now.

you and me both, brother - i've just applied to DB, MS and JPM. will probs do GS closer to the deadline but I feel like I've lost interest a bit and might not bother applying to many more
Reply 2591
Original post by Refrigerator
you and me both, brother - i've just applied to DB, MS and JPM. will probs do GS closer to the deadline but I feel like I've lost interest a bit and might not bother applying to many more

DB are full apparently..
Reply 2592
Original post by Refrigerator

I've applied to DB, SC, BAML (certain that I failed the numerical) and Roths, so make that 4 actually. Don't give up bro! I aim to apply to at least 12 all together, no harm in trying. Currently filling out the UBS app.
Not related to IB but got a call saying I'm on final round face-to-face interview for 1st year summer internship in Risk at Nationwide (Building Society/Commercial Bank). What real relevance do you think this would have for IB, if any. I have to travel to their HQ on monday in Swindon. If anything, it's decent income in my pocket starting 2nd year of uni.
Reply 2594
Original post by CD315
DB are full apparently..

I managed to bypass that by creating an app earlier but only completing it two days ago. I got invited to do the tests this morning.
Original post by Kevway
I managed to bypass that by creating an app earlier but only completing it two days ago. I got invited to do the tests this morning.

If they're full then completing the tests now doesn't mean they'll actually review your application. It just means that they will mass reject in January.
Original post by CD315
DB are full apparently..

seriously?! Did they tell you this? I did the DB numerical last week
Not related to IB but got a call saying I'm on final round face-to-face interview for 1st year summer internship in Risk at Nationwide (Building Society/Commercial Bank). What real relevance do you think this would have for IB, if any. I have to travel to their HQ on monday in Swindon. If anything, it's decent income in my pocket starting 2nd year of uni.

It will look good regardless as a first year summer internship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by will2348
It will look good regardless as a first year summer internship.

Hopefully I get it.

Can anyone offer any advice on MS interview? I have 3 days to prep.
Hopefully I get it.

Can anyone offer any advice on MS interview? I have 3 days to prep.

Will probably me the most technical interview you have

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending