Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How would you answer a 12 mark on Independent Behaviour?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me for evaluation for the SRRS and Kanner's daily hassles?!

ReputationRep:
    I think the 12 marker will either be on learning theory of attachment or how daycare has influenced childcare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole_wilson;[url="tel:55916513")
    55916513[/url]]How would you answer a 12 mark on Independent Behaviour?
    Locus of control
    Presence of allies and size of majority (evaluate with Asch- conformity fell from 37% to 5.5% when allies present, when majority only 2 conformity fell to 14%)
    Desire for individuation (Snyder and fromkin 1980 study really quick to learn)

ReputationRep:
    day care research*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyleerrr)
    I think the 12 marker will either be on learning theory of attachment or how daycare has influenced childcare
    Those are both PSYA1, today is PSYA2...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamJOM)
    Those are both PSYA1, today is PSYA2...
    OH SH*T I've been revising unit 1 all day!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyleerrr;[url="tel:55916703")
    55916703[/url]]I think the 12 marker will either be on learning theory of attachment or how daycare has influenced childcare
    lol

ReputationRep:
    What reasons would you put for why people don't conform?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyleerrr)
    OH SH*T I've been revising unit 1 all day!!!
    sure you have mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relish)
    sure you have mate
    Obviously being sarcastic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relish)
    Psychodynamic approach or methods of stress management
    Biological approach more likely.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the paper guys!! It's outline and evaluate conformity for the 12 marker you're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is GCSE Psychology like AS Psychology?

In GCSE Psychology (AQA) I study: Memory, Non- verbal communication: Development of Personality: Temperament vs Personality, Anti-Social Personality Disorder, Regency Effect, Halo Effect, Prejudice and Discrimination, Scapegoat, Conditioning, Aggression, Gender Roles, Social Loafing. And I also have to remember Investigations , dates and how to evaluate Investigations ( such as: Loftus and Palmer (1974) investigation wasn't valid because it's based on Laboratory settings and it is not really a real life situation.

And: Ecological Validity, Experiment, Ethics, ETHNOCENTRISM , Empirical Evidence, Sample

YES Many people don't even get the chance to study GCSE Psychology but I wonder if those topics above come up in AS AQA Psychology. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamzy25)
    I saw the paper guys!! It's outline and evaluate conformity for the 12 marker you're welcome
    Seems legit?

ReputationRep:
    For a question on discuss use of drugs on abnormality would I do ao1 or ao2

ReputationRep:
    Lol how did you see it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    For a question on discuss use of drugs on abnormality would I do ao1 or ao2
    Both

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

Hello, anyone? ://
    (Original post by elmosandy)

In GCSE Psychology (AQA) I study: Memory, Non- verbal communication: Development of Personality: Temperament vs Personality, Anti-Social Personality Disorder, Regency Effect, Halo Effect, Prejudice and Discrimination, Scapegoat, Conditioning, Aggression, Gender Roles, Social Loafing. And I also have to remember Investigations , dates and how to evaluate Investigations ( such as: Loftus and Palmer (1974) investigation wasn't valid because it's based on Laboratory settings and it is not really a real life situation.

And: Ecological Validity, Experiment, Ethics, ETHNOCENTRISM , Empirical Evidence, Sample

YES Many people don't even get the chance to study GCSE Psychology but I wonder if those topics above come up in AS AQA Psychology. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)

Some of them, yes. Ethics and the research methods definitely. You could just look at the specification on the AQA website since it's changing, but the topics we've studied this year in outline are:

- Cognitive, eg memory and accuracy of eye witness testimony

- Developmental, so formation of attachment in childhood and the effects of no formation of attachment, implications of research too

- Research methods. Basically just maths and scientific based analysis and evaluation of validity, reliability etc

- Stress and its impact on the immune system, sources of stress

- Psychopathology, which looks at how we define abnormality, why we think it occurs and how to treat it

- Social influences, such as why people do/don't conform or obey and explanations of both

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.