ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    have had a rough few days.
    :console:

(Original post by Pathway)
    [s]hugs[/s
    nooo, sleep i'll be ok thank you have a good night
    You sure? Sorry I'm so rubbish - had only 5.5 hours sleep and an early start this morning Stay safe xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I know this is probably really unhelpful, but have you tried talking to her about what's bothering you? It might be that she has no idea how you're feeling and the only way she's gonna know is if you tell her. She might have her own doubts about the relationship too. If you still love her and have so much planned to do together then I don't think it's wrong to stay with her.
    No it's a very good point. If I'm honest I'm really not sure how to bring it up. Knowing how emotional and depressed she is I think she'd be crushed and would be very unstable if I told her my honest feelings. I really don't know how to bring it up but I want to so badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    thanks guys :hugs: i might do if i can get my thoughts in order? i hope you're bother ok

getting really paranoiid
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kept thinking he was following me when i was walking to the station to catch my train. think hes followed me all the way home and i cant make my brain shut up
    Go for it :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He's not following you, I promise! That probably doesn't make it any better but he's not :no::console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    No it's a very good point. If I'm honest I'm really not sure how to bring it up. Knowing how emotional and depressed she is I think she'd be crushed and would be very unstable if I told her my honest feelings. I really don't know how to bring it up but I want to so badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm, that does sound like a tricky situation. Have you considered writing her a letter explaining everything? That would give her time to think over her response.

ReputationRep:
    ugh, checking in with you lot again, keep forgetting! soz to all, and hugs to everybody that needs it :hugs:

cant remember the last time i made a rambly update-y brain vomit-y kind of post!

so yeah, saw the psychiatrist a couple weeks ago - skype peeps will know how i felt about that at the time, but now im on the increased sertraline and i have the quetiapine ready if i need it, and i feel ok! had a couple of sessions with my counsellor and tutor to kind of understand why i was so upset at the psychiatrist and what having an EUPD diagnosis would mean for me and the direction i want therapy to go in.

a couple of weeks ago my concentration span mysteriously increased for no reason at all - so ive been making the most of it and reading all of the books. i havent had the patience to sit down and read or study for hours which was really frustrating so its a breath of fresh air to be able to read again. i hope this isnt a temporary thing.

dissertation is creeping by ridiculously slowly. hand in in just over a month gah! 3500 words down, 6500 to go :/

hope you guys are doing ok :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Pooped but had a good day!
    Another touristy day tomorrow involving the tour bus and seeing things more around the city but im ready for a rest! My poor feet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an invite to the evening do of a wedding today, and was thrilled. This is a new emotion for me. Pills must be working.

Partner, however, says he can't get the day off work. It's months away so I don't see why he couldn't sort something.

I would like to go, but I absolutely cannot go without him as I'm not confident enough to just go and meet random people. No way I could do that.

Am I right to be feeling annoyed that it doesn't seem like he cares? It's not as though I'm asking him to change his shift for a cup of coffee with me or anything; this is someone's wedding! The best day of their lives, and we're invited to be a part of it!

ReputationRep:
    I was watching a TV show and then something really horrible happened with no warning and now I feel sick and shakey it's so scary I keep thinking what if that happens to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Go for it :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He's not following you, I promise! That probably doesn't make it any better but he's not :no::console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cabt do it :cry:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I think this is probably the wrong place to ask this question... But I'm going to ask it anyway.

Have any of you used a scribe in a exam before? I may have to in a maths mock i have next week due to me currently having a pretty bad RSI and i can't really write...

As i said, i might have to and its making me feel a little anxious due to me not really knowing and if i do have to i won't know who will be scribing for me on the day and its just like, making me nervous.

I've already had to ask to be moved into a small room for the maths exams since i can't cope being in the normal exam room (not in there usually due to me usually typing my exams due to other issues) so i think me needing a scribe will probably make the exams office think I'm a drama queen.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry for ranting guys. Needed a place to ask/let out these feelings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I think this is probably the wrong place to ask this question... But I'm going to ask it anyway.

Have any of you used a scribe in a exam before? I may have to in a maths mock i have next week due to me currently having a pretty bad RSI and i can't really write...

As i said, i might have to and its making me feel a little anxious due to me not really knowing and if i do have to i won't know who will be scribing for me on the day and its just like, making me nervous.

I've already had to ask to be moved into a small room for the maths exams since i can't cope being in the normal exam room (not in there usually due to me usually typing my exams due to other issues) so i think me needing a scribe will probably make the exams office think I'm a drama queen.

Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry for ranting guys. Needed a place to ask/let out these feelings.
    ive not had to use one but I've heard of others having to before. Your school/college won't think of you as a drama queen, they are used to people having to ask for help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Hmm, that does sound like a tricky situation. Have you considered writing her a letter explaining everything? That would give her time to think over her response.
    That's a decent idea. I think she can be hot headed but given time to think something over she'd be more sensible.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Cabt do it :cry:
    You can, you're amazing and you can :console:
    Will PM you :yep: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    ive not had to use one but I've heard of others having to before. Your school/college won't think of you as a drama queen, they are used to people having to ask for help
    I asked to be moved into another room last time due to them putting me on the stage last time and i knew i wouldn't be able to cope. They didn't like it at all.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know how to even function as a person sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feeling invisible and useless. I make no difference to anyone's life. I'm not anyone's best friend, im utterly replacable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    feeling invisible and useless. I make no difference to anyone's life. I'm not anyone's best friend, im utterly replacable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I'm sure that's not true! You have friends on here and I know they wouldn't think you're replaceable! I'm sure you aren't useless either, nobody is useless!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: I'm sure that's not true! You have friends on here and I know they wouldn't think you're replaceable! I'm sure you aren't useless either, nobody is useless!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have friends but I'm nobody's best friend. anyone im close to has other better friends than me :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have friends but I'm nobody's best friend. anyone im close to has other better friends than me :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: that's okay though, you don't have to be someone's best friend to matter to them! I'm sure all your friends values you! If you have good friends maybe see if you can hang out with them more if you want the friendships to grow? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have had several "best friends" in the past and they have ALL ended up either being seriously *****y or stabbing me in the back somehow.

Now, I have about 10 close friends who are amazing. We're close enough to be able to turn to each other, but but not close enough get so heavily involved with each other's lives that things become insurmountable issues.

I'm never left with nobody to turn to, but there's equally no loss of friendship that could ruin me.

I think it's actually the best way!

Of course that may be because I haven't found my true "best friend" yet and have so far trusted the wrong people, but honestly it doesn't bother me at all.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.