Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    The look of disgust and pure loathing on the guy to the left just named the photo all that much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    If we sign Morgz and Benzema as well, I think we'll win the league this season, then hopefully Champions League season after next...
    In truth we would need Cech,Vidal,Benzema to be the favourite to secure this coming season's Premier League, however the likelihood of that happening is way too far fetched tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    The look of disgust and pure loathing on the guy to the left just named the photo all that much better
    I don't get it, what's happening in the picture apart from the guy in the middle looking slightly creepy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I don't get it, what's happening in the picture apart from the guy in the middle looking slightly creepy...
    What absolute *******ed melt wears a ****ing captains armband to a match?! If in 10 years time I had a kid I wouldn't even allow them to do it, not only is this guy a full kit ******, he's the CAPTAIN of the full kit ******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Some weird aliasing on that photo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Probably just someone in the clubshop putting 2+2 together and trying to help people avoid disappointment if one of them is sold. Quite clear that Ospina is off anyway.

Bad enough to get a replica shirt to begin with, but to buy a goalkeepers shirt and to get Ospina printed on the back is hinting heavily of some kind of autism tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    In truth we would need Cech,Vidal,Benzema to be the favourite to secure this coming season's Premier League, however the likelihood of that happening is way too far fetched tbh.
    Vidal's so bad...

ReputationRep:
    Vidal's so bad...
    ...wot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    ...wot
    he's a donkey, fancy man's Flamini

ReputationRep:
    he's a donkey, fancy man's Flamini
    top kek

ReputationRep:
    *Opens TSR*

*See's Bully's nipple piercings*

That's enough internet for today.

ReputationRep:
    Linked with Vidal again, not sure why papers keep pestering with this considering Wenger has openly said he is not in for Vidal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Linked with Vidal again, not sure why papers keep pestering with this considering Wenger has openly said he is not in for Vidal
    Doubt Vidal will get any move with his recent antics.
    The yute needs to calm down.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Everyone on this thread's dream job

ReputationRep:
    FFS Vidal better not be coming

ReputationRep:
    Oh, has Vidal been picked as today's "he's linked with us so let's say he's rubbish" player?

ReputationRep:
    It would be criminal if we let United sign Schneiderlin.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    It would be criminal if we let United sign Schneiderlin.
    I refuse to believe that you aren't in for him. He's perfect for you and a French player would always choose Arsenal over United.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I refuse to believe that you aren't in for him. He's perfect for you and a French player would always choose Arsenal over United.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If Wenger really wanted him he could have snapped his fingers anytime over the last 3 years and paid the £25M. The need for a new DM has been around for that long. Wenger himself probably has a pretty good idea of Schneiderlin's capabilities so who knows why he's hesitant to buy.

It could be Coq's emergence, Wilshere possibly in a DM role or they may be working on bringing in better players out there. I personally think MS is a no brainer, he off to Utd I think.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.