Who did you draw?

They'll need ten plumbers to do you once I'm finished with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Thoughts on Pogba tearing up Chantel Jeffries? What a man

:coma:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Pogba's doing it for the mandem. Inspiration.

ReputationRep:
    Europa League draw:
    Man United
    Fenerbache
    Feyenoord
    Zorya Luhansk

Good group with some difficult away trips.

ReputationRep:
    Of course we would get two teams on the other side of Europe.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by swirly)
    Pretty sure she'd need planning permission to trim those rain forests she calls eyebrows

Most expensive footballer in the world can do better tbh
    Agree but I'd still be pretty chuffed if I was Pogba.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Europa League draw:
    Man United
    Fenerbache
    Feyenoord
    Zorya Luhansk

Good group with some difficult away trips.
    Reckon United may actually struggle if they don't take it seriously (they won't and would probably rather go out in 3rd anyway). Only upside is Ukraine is the furthest they'll travel, and their Luhansk's stadium looks marginally better than the farmland stadiums in Kazakhstan which United could have faced.

ReputationRep:
    Fenerbache will be a tough tough away trip because of ISIS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Agree but I'd still be pretty chuffed if I was Pogba.
    With his status he should be able to move to people with status like Pippa Middleton tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Would imagine Jose will just play a second string side. Firstly no one can complain about people like Rashford, Depay and TFM not getting minutes and secondly that side will probably go out early on. If we get too deep, it would be a bit awkward for Jose, you can't really not take the Europa seriously when you are in the quarter finals.

Usually all about his second season, but with no Europe and Pep just finding his feet, I think Jose will go hard for the league right away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    With his status he should be able to move to people with status like Pippa Middleton tbh.
    But you just need a hot girl, not necessarily status. Also good luck him getting someone like Pippa Middleton. Those motha****ers would rather inbreed(like they did for centuries) than let Pogba get in those walls.

I'm happy Pogba is the most expensive player in the world. This century he's been the first Black man who was the most expensive signing in the world. I want him to do well, so the racist ********s can eat their heart out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy Pogba is the most expensive player in the world. This century he's been the first Black man who was the most expensive signing in the world. I want him to do well, so the racist ********s can eat their heart out.
    So basically Difeo can eat his heart out

fairs

ReputationRep:
    But you just need a hot girl, not necessarily status. Also good luck him getting someone like Pippa Middleton. Those motha****ers would rather inbreed(like they did for centuries) than let Pogba get in those walls.

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that with him being the most expensive player in the world, he transcends the sport. Someone like Schneiderlin can't go move to royalty but Pogba is in the tier that can. It's like how you see Neymar chilling with Rihanna, someone like Ashley Young can't do that.

ReputationRep:
    Pereira off to Grenada on loan.

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys seen Rooney's latest liked tweet? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Wayne.

ReputationRep:
    Good for Pereira. He's got a better chance of getting minutes, should be a good fit for him culturally. Don't know much about Grenada other then they were in the relegation scrap last year.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for making my new website ???

What's the dealio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

They'll need ten plumbers to do you once I'm finished with you
    Excellent Fury reference

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Lord have mercy.

ReputationRep:
    Jose will use the EL/Carling Cup to blood the youngsters and use the squad. Sure, the league will rightly be the priority but a successful run in Europe bodes well for him as there is pressure on him to continue the development of players who came through last season.

Good to hear the comments on Andreas - just a shame Fulham's data analyst ruined a potential move there as that would have been a good test of his physical and mental capabilities over 42 games.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.