CTAM: Count to a million (Part 11)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Really?
    Yep. I asked if we had to keep transfer deals within the thread and Kyx said that as long as we both notify him then the deal will go through.

How much for Leo Meer?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    112585Yep. I asked if we had to keep transfer deals within the thread and Kyx said that as long as we both notify him then the deal will go through.

How much for Leo Meer?
    One must spend time making an informed decision when such situations are at hand...
    What do you find so attractive about this particular player?:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leader board update!
    As we're a quarter of the way through this thread (I know!) I have decided to update everyone with the current leaderboard:
    The top ten are as follows:
    1. Arbuthnot- - 869
    2. PerplexingGeode - 717
    3. 04MR17 - 359
    4. spotify95 - 150
    5. eternaforest - 99
    6. mr T 999 - 81
    7. Matrix123 - 51
    8. mediaya - 48
    9. CheeseIsVeg - 47
    10. Impressive - 32
    Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that this leader board does not match the full leader board, this is because these are imposter accounts and are not welcome here. The posts from those accounts are transferred to Arbuthnot- as an apology for a mistake made in administration of this thread.

There will be some new development to the counting threads section of forum games soon (I promise). We look forward to having your input.

Tagging in some others from the leader board as well. See if from here you can move one place up the leader board. But be aware, that everyone else is trying the same.

Thanks for reading.
    Happy counting!

ReputationRep:
    Leader board update!
    As we're a quarter of the way through this thread (I know!) I have decided to update everyone with the current leaderboard:
    1. Arbuthnot- - 869
    2. PerplexingGeode - 717
    3. 04MR17 - 359
    4. spotify95 - 150
    5. eternaforest - 99
    6. mr T 999 - 81
    7. Matrix123 - 51
    8. mediaya - 48
    9. CheeseIsVeg - 47
    10. Impressive - 32
    Some of you eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that this leader board does not match the full leader board, this is because these are imposter accounts and are not welcome here. The posts from those accounts are transferred to Arbuthnot- as an apology for a mistake made in administration of this thread.

There will be some new development to the counting threads section of forum games soon (I promise). We look forward to having your input.

Tagging in some others from the leader board as well. See if from here you can move one place up the leader board. But be aware, that everyone else is trying the same.

Thanks for reading.
    Happy counting!
    Yay, I'm still 7th place!:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    One must spend time making an informed decision when such situations are at hand...
    What do you find so attractive about this particular player?
    Ability to score when the team are down. This is where Egg United are weak at the minute, and I think that Leo could be the person to do that for us. And as the richest club in the league, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    112594Ability to score when the team are down. This is where Egg United are weak at the minute, and I think that Leo could be the person to do that for us. And as the richest club in the league, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement...
    I see. Well, I'm afraid Matrix FC is not driven by money so there shall be no buying of players - Leo appears to be a very valuable player

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leader board update!
    1. Arbuthnot- - 869
    2. PerplexingGeode - 717
    3. 04MR17 - 359
    4. spotify95 - 150
    5. eternaforest - 99
    6. mr T 999 - 81
    7. Matrix123 - 51
    8. mediaya - 48
    9. CheeseIsVeg - 47
    10. Impressive - 32

Thanks for reading.
    Happy counting!
    MY FIRST 100th :woo: :party: :awesome: :ahee:
    9 is my lucky number
    Illuminati or coincidence (= also illuminati)Conclusion?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Illuminati confirmed

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.