Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    :woo: Thanks!

No worries We had to get it done anyway because the numbers were out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    7th eh? :beard:

The determination! :shock:
    Hello by the way! Been ages, how are you?
    Yep, I am determined

Hi Cheese So sorry not to speak to you in ages! I'm good thanks, had a bit of a not-so-nice surprise with my last eBay purchase but it's been sent back :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    122556Hmm. Interesting. Top 3 might be tricky. It will depend on how often parsn1p and PerplexingGeode are online. Because they're excellent sprinters and easily do 100 posts in one sitting. However, in Perpelexing's case, haven't been consistent.
    Might be able to overtake PerplexingGeode, don't know if I'll be able to overtake yourself, mr T 999 or parsn1p. That would leave me a potential 4th. Which wouldn't be bad, but 3rd would be better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    finally 122518
    Yep, which is good as the numbers are finally back in alignment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, which is good as the numbers are finally back in alignment

Hi you! :biggrin:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    I remember getting the Gameboy original off a flea market when i was about 4 or 5 I used to think it was better than my brother's gameboy color simply because mine was bigger :rofl: and yes bootlegs are fake imports, mainly from china. I can detect pretty much any bootleg pokemon game just from looking at it but since these were just general gameboy games I had no clue until i actually received them!

Haha, the days of the Gameboy Original and the Gameboy Color I'd rather have the Gameboy Color because t has a color screen, the black and white screen of the Gameboy Original isn't great... However, the Gameboy Advance SP is the best Gameboy era console to use as it has a rechargeable Li-Ion (or is it Li-Po?) battery, which is better than having to chew through loads of AA batteries (4 batteries at a time isn't cheap... though I get mine for free anyway).

Yeah, in which case you really don't want top bother with bootlegs, fake anything is never good. Haha, that is grounds for "items not as described" and a refund :yep:
    That is why Gumtree would be better for console games as you can then see what sort of condition the games are in!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    Hi you! :biggrin:

Hi Parsn1p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Haha, the days of the Gameboy Original and the Gameboy Color I'd rather have the Gameboy Color because t has a color screen, the black and white screen of the Gameboy Original isn't great... However, the Gameboy Advance SP is the best Gameboy era console to use as it has a rechargeable Li-Ion (or is it Li-Po?) battery, which is better than having to chew through loads of AA batteries (4 batteries at a time isn't cheap... though I get mine for free anyway).

Yeah, in which case you really don't want top bother with bootlegs, fake anything is never good. Haha, that is grounds for "items not as described" and a refund :yep:
    That is why Gumtree would be better for console games as you can then see what sort of condition the games are in!

Yes I prefer the GBA SP as well mainly because of the backlight. Seriously, trying to play a regular gameboy or GBA with no light is torture

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    122600 :d

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.