This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Scared of what hunni? xxx
That my illness (don't want to say what on here) has come back. I can't deal with it again. I'm scared.
gooner1991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi guys, how are you all?
For once I'm actually coping-ish.
PM me if you want to chat.
xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel sad. I went to Guides tonight and people had bought in donations for the charity for the illness my friend had. It was so lovely but makes me feel sad that she won't benefit from it. There have been 2 news articles on new research into it over the last week too. Why couldn't they have done it before so she could survive? I did feel angry earlier but now I just feel very sad. Not low but sad. I miss her.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im fighting an impossible battle, I've been happy the past few days, being back at college, i've been keeping myself really busy. Im really fighting this tonight im doing everything i can, i feel as though one little thing can send this mood tumbling down again.
Im so proud of myself for the past 3 days now i havent missed a single lesson.

:hugs: for everyone i wish i could be more help, at the moment i just feel so selfish and useless, i dont know what to say. but i have been keeping up with posts.

Right now, half of me wants to go and cry and feel low, think bad thoughts, but for once, the other half of me is stronger (its getting weaker though) im doing the best i can,
i cant wait to see my psychiatrist again and tell her about this progress. I must not get carried away though yet, there are a few hours left tonight.

The only thing i am batling at them moment is my looks. I just feel as though the way i look will always hold me back, i will never be confident enough to be happy. Makes me feel sad thinking about that now
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Im fighting an impossible battle, I've been happy the past few days, being back at college, i've been keeping myself really busy. Im really fighting this tonight im doing everything i can, i feel as though one little thing can send this mood tumbling down again.
Im so proud of myself for the past 3 days now i havent missed a single lesson.

:hugs: for everyone i wish i could be more help, at the moment i just feel so selfish and useless, i dont know what to say. but i have been keeping up with posts.

Right now, half of me wants to go and cry and feel low, think bad thoughts, but for once, the other half of me is stronger (its getting weaker though) im doing the best i can,
i cant wait to see my psychiatrist again and tell her about this progress. I must not get carried away though yet, there are a few hours left tonight.

The only thing i am batling at them moment is my looks. I just feel as though the way i look will always hold me back, i will never be confident enough to be happy. Makes me feel sad thinking about that now
You're doing really well Luke. I know it's hard but keep fighting, you can get through this :hugs:
Metamorphosis_S
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*looks for and doesn't find the anonymous button* .
I'm really, wow,that everyone here manages to share things so openly. Thought it might be easier in writing but it's not really.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Metamorphosis_S)
I'm really, wow,that everyone here manages to share things so openly. Thought it might be easier in writing but it's not really.
Hi metamorphosis_S,

We're really friendly in here and don't judge each other which is why I think people find it easier to say things in here. I find it better than H&R because you don't get all the insensitive replies. Everyone is really supportive and understanding instead.

It's not easy to open up to people but it can help. Feel free to come in here. If you don't feel comfortable saying what's wrong at first then just say what you feel able to or even just ask for a hug.

Feel free to PM me if you want too. There's no anonymous button in here but I promise we'll be friendly and if you want everything that's said in here to be left in here and no one to PM you or anything then that's fine, we'll respect that.

Hope you're ok :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Metamorphosis_S)
Hi metamorphosis. :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can i ask so im not knowing im going mad. Has anyone had really bad hallucinations?
Like it was okay at first but now its really getting to me.
Things are getting more erm strange i guess.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
That my illness (don't want to say what on here) has come back. I can't deal with it again. I'm scared.
:hugs: for becki - i know what its like so if you need to talk im here.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Feel free to PM me if you ever do feel like talking about it... Whatever it is, try not to worry. We will still love you... You can't help what happens. But you will always be a great person. xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Can i ask so im not knowing im going mad. Has anyone had really bad hallucinations?
Like it was okay at first but now its really getting to me.
Things are getting more erm strange i guess.
Hi fairy :hugs:

I don't get hallucinations but I do hear voices which is similar I guess. Have you talked to anyone about it? There's medication you can get which really helps.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks fairy and Laus. I'm going to phone my nurse about it soon but I'm scared in case I hear something I don't want to know. I guess I need to find out though.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki, I'm really sorry :hugs: PM me or MSN me if you want a chat, okay? :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks fairy and Laus. I'm going to phone my nurse about it soon but I'm scared in case I hear something I don't want to know. I guess I need to find out though.
:hugs: It's better to know for certain, and we'll all be there for you.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
feeling pretty low today. immediately regretted replying to gav's reply to my message on facebook because i thought he wouldn't reply and i'd get all paranoid. but he replied this morning simply saying 'looooooooong. gunna take me a month to read this!!!' so i replied saying to stop feeling sorry for himself as i have hundreds of pages to read before i start uni in 9 days and to just read it a paragraph at a time if it was that bad. he's at work now but hopefully i've not been too rude in my response.

got upset packing my room up last night. really looking forward to the new start but so scared about making friends, settling in etc. just hope people like me. one minute i'm excited thinking about new friends, new relationships to be built with everyone around me and new work to cover, but then the next im terrified and think i'll become a recluse and no one will even know i exist.

got a headache, annoyed with myself for messing up the choosing of my option module for uni. that's gunna be hell changing all that when i get there that i dont really want or need. i've emailed the admin people though so hopefully they'll do something for me. *fingers crossed*.

don't even know why i feel so down but just can't seem to budge this low mood

how is everyone else? :hugs:
ununpentium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Went to college again today. Got my timetable and stuff. Feeling anxious and overwhelmed about it all. *deep breath*.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
urgh, just feel bad today.

Sending lots of love xxx
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've had a horrific day. I burst into tears in History in front of everyone for no reason.
I cried for almost two hours straight.I don't know what's wrong with me.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
urgh, just feel bad today.

Sending lots of love xxx
:jumphug:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise