Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Has anyone looked up their grade boundaries?

My English and History were pretty much the same as last year, but one of my Maths was much lower although Maths is the subject I was most confident in...
    How might I do that? I sat OCR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellete)
    How might I do that? I sat OCR.
    See here.

ReputationRep:
    just thought i'd say best of luck to everyone getting their results tomorrow! i'm sure you'll all have done brilliantly and try not to worry too much (everyone says that, i know, although we all worried our fair share when it was our turn!)

ReputationRep:
    -Next-level UMS sums maneouvre-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    See here.
    Excellent. Thank you very much! + Rep

ReputationRep:
    Yeah best of luck to everyone...Even the people I'm competing with....Reluctantly! Nah, hope everything is good for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, all of you, I'm sure you'll be fine Take a tip from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Don't Panic!

ReputationRep:
    :goodluck:
    GOOD LUCK GUYS!

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    :afraid:
    :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellete)
    :headfire:
    :llama:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone!!

How is everyone feeling? I AM FREAKING OUT, BADLY:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by micky022)
    -Next-level UMS sums maneouvre-
    If only i could multi-rep... Some bacon strips could be in order tommorow morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y.D)
    If only i could multi-rep... Some bacon strips could be in order tommorow morning
    Definitely. Meatball deathstar

ReputationRep:
    Why an earth are oxford grade boundaries so low, relative to other top universities? If I had known this I would have probably applied for Mathematics and Physics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bradelygh)
    Why an earth are oxford grade boundaries so low, relative to other top universities? If I had known this I would have probably applied for Mathematics and Physics!
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    What grade boundaries are you referring to? Also, I don't think Oxford offer Maths & Physics as a course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    What do you mean?
    AAA for physics and AAA for mathematics, is very low compared to Cambridge, Warwick, Imperial, UCL even Manchester and Bristol. I just didn't think they would be so low in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    AAA for physics and AAA for mathematics, is very low compared to Cambridge, Warwick, Imperial, UCL even Manchester and Bristol. I just didn't think they would be so low in comparison.
    From 2012 entry the standard Physics offer will be A*AA and the standard Mathematics offer A*A*A.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Not been on TSR for over a week - just caught up on this thread.

Surprisingly, I'm mostly feeling really tired (woke up early today). Thankfully, that's scuppered the idea of staying up all night, although there's no guarantee I'll be able to sleep tonight anyway!

It feels a bit like being on some sort of quiz show (such as Who Wants To Be A Millionaire), where I've been asked a question that I think I know the answer to, and if I get it right, I win a big prize, but if I get it wrong, I get nothing. So although I think I'll be OK, there's a chance it's all gone wrong, but I've had to wait weeks to find out if I was right or not. Now that it's so close to results day it's like Chris Tarrant is pressing his face against my window and taunting me, but still won't tell me if I was right or not.

Remember, I did say that I'm very tired!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.