Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Xotol
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Btw, I was wondering, would people be interested in doing another fantasy draft like we did here about a year ago? Maybe something like post Jordan era? Not much to do these days...
Simon Adebisi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Xotol)
Btw, I was wondering, would people be interested in doing another fantasy draft like we did here about a year ago? Maybe something like post Jordan era? Not much to do these days...
I'd be up for doing that again
alexschmalex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I am very surprised that he'd willingly go back to a rebuilding team, but if Love comes too as rumored that team will be even better than any of the last 4 Heat teams were
Procrastin8R
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Great decision by LeBron to return to Ohio, he's trading an ageing Miami side for a young, talented Cleveland side, who have the likes of Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Andrew Wiggins and maybe even Kevin Love! He's also said that he is looking forward to playing with his old friend Anderson Varejão, so things are looking bright for the Cavs.
Procrastin8R
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alexschmalex)

I am very surprised that he'd willingly go back to a rebuilding team, but if Love comes too as rumored that team will be even better than any of the last 4 Heat teams were
I think it's more to do with LeBron wanting to win in his native Ohio rather than whether or not the team is as good as the Heat. He knows that his arrival will attract stars, who will then give them a decent chance at winning the Finals before he retires. He has already picked up almost all the awards possible, so what he's missing is respect back in Cleveland.
alexschmalex
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Procrastin8R)
I think it's more to do with LeBron wanting to win in his native Ohio rather than whether or not the team is as good as the Heat. He knows that his arrival will attract stars, who will then give them a decent chance at winning the Finals before he retires. He has already picked up almost all the awards possible, so what he's missing is respect back in Cleveland.
I don't think it's the respect he's missing, just being home. He has the respect of pretty much everyone, and I think he's matured enough to not care about the opinions of the still butthurt haters
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Chris Bosh 5 year $118m
Nick Young 4 year $21.5m
d4n13794
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
With the Lakers signing Nick Young and Jeremy Lin, does this mean that they don't have enough cap room to offer Melo the max?
Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol at how there's a new Lebron video on Youtube every hour with I'm Coming Home in the background, perfect song but where's the originality.

I love a good sports montage
MK27
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What happens to Wiggins?
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
Bye
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S-man10)
Bye
It's aite we still got Bosh!
IDukem
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
LeBron back to Cleveland. The opening game for Cleveland at home will be immense.
C-Dawg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The balance of the NBA has been restored. I just hope Love doesn't go to Cleveland, that team would be ridiculous! Still holding out for Boston to figure out a trade for him, but it seems unlikely atm
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
It's aite we still got Bosh!
No just no

Trade for wiggins? :laugh:
Procrastin8R
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MK27)
What happens to Wiggins?
He might be traded for Love, but in the meantime he's said that he's happy to play at the 2 so LeBron can play at Small Forward.
MK27
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Procrastin8R)
He might be traded for Love, but in the meantime he's said that he's happy to play at the 2 so LeBron can play at Small Forward.
Is that official ?
woztar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cavs are going to get nowhere if melo signs to the bulls.

That would be an excellent offensive and defensive team.
LightBlueSoldier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Gasol is going to the bulls. Not melo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads