Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Have got an interview or already had it?
    As far as I'm aware just want GCSE and AS/A2 certificates. They didn't ask for any of my music ones before my offer came through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    Yes....
    Sorry, it's not that I don't believe you. I was just wondering what people do at the admissions office at 10.30 pm hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, sorry to ask another question, but does King's use PBL at all? Their teaching methods in terms of PBL/lectures isn't super clear on the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    As far as I'm aware just want GCSE and AS/A2 certificates. They didn't ask for any of my music ones before my offer came through
    Ahh okay that's good - my scanner is slow slow! Haha you've just added an extra 10 minutes to my life

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone not been told to upload AS level and passport after their interview???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Is there anyone who was interviewed on the 12th of Dec still not heard back? I know some people from this date have been given an offer, feels like im the only one left which is quite worrying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't worry you're definitely not the only one that hasn't heard yet, i haven't heard either hahah! The post interview wait is soooo awful hah! What time did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from the 4th of December not heard back yet. Just a few days ago I was asked to re upload my gcse certificates as they apparently couldnt open it . Do u guys think it was a gd sign.

ReputationRep:
    What's the shortest wait anyone's had to have before hearing post interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnJuM218)
    Hey guys, my rejection came through last thursay. I guess it was a fun (or not so fun) 7 weeks waiting for some post-interveiw response.I guess I don't have any need to hang around this thread any longer.

I was gutted when I saw the rejection but I have an interview with Barts on Tuesday and one with Warwick in March so I still have a chance.

I hope you guys hear some good news
    Sorry to hear that mate. But at least you have TWO other interviews coming stay positive!

Hey, do you mind me asking when you had your interview? Or is the memory too painful? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonGreeky)
    Thanks man! Heard anything??
    Nothing yet, still waiting haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Also, sorry to ask another question, but does King's use PBL at all? Their teaching methods in terms of PBL/lectures isn't super clear on the website.
    I'd like to know the answer to this too
    On the site it's deffo says they use it, just not how much :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy)
    Sorry to hear that mate. But at least you have TWO other interviews coming stay positive!

Hey, do you mind me asking when you had your interview? Or is the memory too painful? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I made a mistake about giving them the impression that I had done something in my volunteering that I didn't. I wish I had been more truthful as the questions got more probing and I couldn't answer them properly. I was too nervous. The rest of the interview went well.

I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.

I had my interview on 27th November.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh does it? Please could you link me the page where it does

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    P.S. i absolutely love your username, wish I'd thought of it ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    Has anyone not been told to upload AS level and passport after their interview???
    I haven't been told yet... Don't know what that means

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    Nothing yet, still waiting haha!
    Have you not been asked to send them anything either?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Is there anyone who was interviewed on the 12th of Dec still not heard back? I know some people from this date have been given an offer, feels like im the only one left which is quite worrying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the same boat Don't know what to expect anymore... Been aaaages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Have you not been asked to send them anything either?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you already send them before your interview?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buvraj)
    Anyone from the 4th of December not heard back yet. Just a few days ago I was asked to re upload my gcse certificates as they apparently couldnt open it . Do u guys think it was a gd sign.
    Yep I still haven't heard back!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    Did you already send them before your interview?????
    No ..not my AS certificates ..you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.