Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    I am not too sure but I remember a few people were rejected earlier in December by mistake and were then sent an interview invite in jan/feb. This happened to another member on tsr as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the fact that the person also keeps quoting different UKCAT and GCSE scores on every thread makes it more suspicious

ReputationRep:
    Going into my email inbox feels like winding up a Jack-In-A-Box... Plus the UCAS newsletter very nearly stopped my heart. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if any one else received the 'well done' or any positive comment from the interviewer that gave you some hope of offer? Because I know interviewers aren't meant to give any type of feedback straight after the interview. but my interviewer said well done while saying bye to me so I was just thinking if anyone had the same
    experience? Don't want to get my hopes high
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah they said well done and that i answered the questions well. I dont think it means anything though i just think they dont want people to freak out

ReputationRep:
    Really nervous nowww! I HOPE we hear back by this Friday!
    From last year and the timings of rejections this year, it is clear that admissions have a fetish with sending replies in the 4.45-5.15 window!

ReputationRep:
    Hahha yeah I know they have a very high interviewffer so I am hoping to get one from here. Thanks for reassurance though And good luck to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks and you toooo!

ReputationRep:
    I am not too sure but I remember a few people were rejected earlier in December by mistake and were then sent an interview invite in jan/feb. This happened to another member on tsr as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was me! Feel famous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhh ..this week is going to dragggg!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    ahhhhhhh ..this week is going to dragggg!
    It certainly is!

Is there any chance we met? I think I met someone called Rosine on my interview date, were you sitting in the group nearest the doorway with your mum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    It certainly is!

Is there any chance we met? I think I met someone called Rosine on my interview date, were you sitting in the group nearest the doorway with your mum?
    OMG! yeahh ...who were you ?? 26th right?

ReputationRep:
    I think 26th! I'll check my inbox from Barts!

I was the guy with the blue striped tie, if it was you I'm thinking of, my interview was after yours, and we were chatting before ours and then you were there waiting for your tour when I can back, I was sitting to your right and you were on the sofa I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woops! I was 18th!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    Woops! I was 18th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought soo haha! but yes I too was sitting on that couch with my mum! haha

ReputationRep:
    I might actually change my username to HURRY UP BARTS! like one girl did earlier :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ippington)
    Yeah they said well done and that i answered the questions well. I dont think it means anything though i just think they dont want people to freak out
    But I think it does mean something because if they were trying to help us relax they would have said that in the middle of interview not at the end. But we will only know once we get the decision
    Which group were you in btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But I think it does mean something because if they were trying to help us relax they would have said that in the middle of interview not at the end. But we will only know once we get the decision
    Which group were you in btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not during, I just meant general post-interview jitters ie. 90 percent of the people on this thread.

24th Group A

ReputationRep:
    are they sending out results bit by bit
    is it until the end of march that we'd be waiting to, potentially

ReputationRep:
    Last year barts started giving out offers from 13th march. Are we expecting them to start from tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last year barts started giving out offers from 13th march. Are we expecting them to start from tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe or maybe not. It's just a waiting game now . Btw has anyone got offers from other med schools or is Bart the only hope...

ReputationRep:
    One word: soon. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling it's going to be this Friday!!

Can you feel it in the air?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.