:hugs:

ReputationRep:

Oh well, I shall vaporub myself up and head for bed :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :p:

sleep well xxx

ReputationRep:
    You're definatelly coming to visit me friday after next (no matter what fil says ;p)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    You're definatelly coming to visit me friday after next (no matter what fil says ;p)

yah! :five: i am friday 13th :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i need to be up in 3 hours!!! but then i'm running away for the weekend! as of 5 am yesterday(technically!)

it's good after the day i've had!!!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is going somewhere this weekend. Me and Laura will have to make new friends :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when you wake up and you know the days going to be a really **** day, that's today

ReputationRep:
    hugs for Karen and Laura. I def won't be going anywhere next week...but then you two probably will!!! have a good weekend!
    *hugs* for Laura...hope today surprises you nicely!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I had THE worst night since i've been here. I'm such a big baby really, but I had a really horrible nightmare (looking back it wasn't that scary but at the time it was) and I woke up all shaky and crying

And now, from hauling beans yesterday, my arms and back are reallllly sore

I need a nice long hot shower (and a sexy man to give me a massage..but I won't get my hopes up )

ReputationRep:
    oh my godddddd look at the time. there's so much to do and im supposed to be at another campus by 2pm. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Don'tttt be late!

ReputationRep:
    my today is gonna be one big rush

shower, lunch, bus, lecture, bus, get ready, beth, station, fil :eek:

ReputationRep:
    eat, work, pack, shower, french, station, jen :eek:

ReputationRep:
    what time are you going to the station?

ReputationRep:
    LOL i had such a funny dream last night

first of all i made my brother & his gf split up cos my dad got this new mercedes and natalie went in it before i got chance to so i went mad.

then we were swimming, and i went over to fil and tried to cuddle him and he wouldnt talk to me, and it was because i was apparantly flirting with darielle. so i spent my whole dream convincing him i wasnt really :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I wish that was my dream (and in a non-pervy sence - just it sounds more entertaining than mine was :P)

In mine i had my eyes semi-gouged out by some man (next door neighbour I think) who happened to be Max from neighbours :eek:

And then people tried to keep killing me, which is less fun

I'm sure my dream means something about rebirth though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    I wish that was my dream (and in a non-pervy sence - just it sounds more entertaining than mine was :P)

In mine i had my eyes semi-gouged out by some man (next door neighbour I think) who happened to be Max from neighbours :eek:

And then people tried to keep killing me, which is less fun

I'm sure my dream means something about rebirth though

scary :eek:

dreams are sooo random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    LOL i had such a funny dream last night

first of all i made my brother & his gf split up cos my dad got this new mercedes and natalie went in it before i got chance to so i went mad.

then we were swimming, and i went over to fil and tried to cuddle him and he wouldnt talk to me, and it was because i was apparantly flirting with darielle. so i spent my whole dream convincing him i wasnt really :rofl:
    dear dear dear that wouldn't be like me at all what are you talking about tut tut :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Notice how the thread goes quiet after that fil :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.