Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    Well, big news day, not all good but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel :P

DLA Piper - PFO
    Clyde - post interview rejection

Interview at Travers Smith next Monday though!! Can't believe it haha, anyone got any advice for them?!
    Congrats!!! When did you apply for Travers Smith?

ReputationRep:
    sent my app in late on the 29th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cardiff194)
    Would anyone mind giving me an indication of whether the questions that Fieldfisher ask in their telephone interview are competency based/commercial questions? Not sure what to expect.

Thanks
    may I ask when you applied and when did they get back to you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wodus92)
    Dla piper london skype interview super excited and nervous!
    Also phone interview invite from Dechert. Don't know what to expect from it!
    I have been invited to BLP Assessment dat as well but plan to phone them about a possibility of a skype interview because I'm in HK at the moment :P
    how long did you wait after doing the BLP test before you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Any advice for Simmons AC, anyone?

Getting pretty desperate as it's been rejections only thus far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Nope..... I think I will email tonight/tomorrow maybe.
    Same, taking so long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmopsk)
    Congrats! Thats great news. Any chance they happened to mention how many assessment days they're holding? Am trying to stay hopeful even though seems like I'm going to get a PFO...
    They said they're reviewing video interviews and ACs on a rolling basis, so definitely got the impressions they've got more coming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VelvetFox)
    They said they're reviewing video interviews and ACs on a rolling basis, so definitely got the impressions they've got more coming!
    Thanks for this! was getting quite down thinking this was the last week of ACs and the only time my phone was ringing was with PPI calls

Do you mind telling me when you submitted your application/did your video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexStrike1)
    Same, taking so long!
    Do you know of anyone with rejections? or who still hasn't heard? I think someone mentioned that people have been sent rejections but I haven't really heard of any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Do you know of anyone with rejections? or who still hasn't heard? I think someone mentioned that people have been sent rejections but I haven't really heard of any
    I haven't really seen much activity. No rejections, a few offers for interviews etc but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for Travers Smith? Could anyone give me a heads up on the type of questions they ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexStrike1)
    I haven't really seen much activity. No rejections, a few offers for interviews etc but that's it.
    Have heard of phone interviews too - I don't know whether it's worth emailing??

ReputationRep:
    Any rejections or any more video interviews from Hill Dickinson or Boodle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacky_Boy94)
    Got an interview for Travers Smith? Could anyone give me a heads up on the type of questions they ask?
    Grats, me too! Also want to know this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    Grats, me too! Also want to know this.
    I've got a VS offer, feel free to PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc2london2014)
    Just found out yesterday that I (amazingly) made it through Addleshaw Goddard's telephone interview to the Assessment Centre stage. Booked in for early next week.

Well done! Good luck for the AC! When did you have your telephone interview with them? They said 1-2 weeks but I wondered if it was more like one or two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nilv123)
    Well done! Good luck for the AC! When did you have your telephone interview with them? They said 1-2 weeks but I wondered if it was more like one or two

Good luck! How long did it take for AG to get back to you post telephone interview? Which office? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nilv123)
    Thanks! AC is tomorrow and it's my first proper one.

My telephone interview was exactly two weeks ago and I was invited (by phone) to the AC last Thursday.

I applied to the London office.

ReputationRep:
    Offer from HSF!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshboi)
    Offer from HSF!
    Congrats! When did you apply and do you know if they have ACs throughout Feb? My application has been under review for a week now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.