The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

I sent mine to B&M on 28th December and not a single word - at best I'm in the 'meh if we have any scraps left at the end we will consider him', at worst I've been PFO'd and they just haven't got round to emailing me yet!

Has noone heard from Sidley Austin yet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2601
Original post by 123_maggie
DWF anyone?

have you been invited for an assessment centre?
DWF anyone?

Did video interview on Sunday, just waiting now.
Anyone heard from Withers or Bircham Dyson Bell?
I Did DWF video interview yesterday , just waiting now.How did you find it ? Which office you have applied to?
(edited 9 years ago)
I haven't had an email from a firm since last week regarding applications/interviews..... been oddly quiet!
PFO Simmons post AC, can't say I'm surprised :tongue:
Reply 2607
I Did DWF video interview yesterday , just waiting now.How did you find it ? Which office you have applied to?

I am still waiting post video interview, I completed it 3 days ago for the Birmingham office, you?
the deadline was yesterday so we have to wait now.. im so nervous. I applied for Leeds office
How did you find the questions?
Reply 2610
Does anyone have any tips about DLA Piper AC?
Reply 2611
How did you find the questions?

they were ok but i waffled a little so not expecting a positive reply you?

I applied to Manchester and thought the questions were pretty hard!
CMS Interview tomorrow - nervous!

Stupid question but it says we'll get a q & a session with some trainees. Is this part assessed or is it just a chance for us to get a better picture of the firm?
Do people generally know whether after a first interview firms respond to candidates in order? I have heard of one person who interviewed after me being offered an AC and I still haven't heard, wondered if this means a rejection? They said I'd find out this week.....
I waffled a lot in last question
im not expecting to have a positive replay either :frown:
Reply 2616
Anyone applied to Forsters? :smile:
Original post by Sarlat
Anyone applied to Forsters? :smile:

I did. Have you heard anything from them?
Reply 2618
Original post by Mozza125
I did. Have you heard anything from them?

No, not yet. Good luck!
Original post by liarpoker
Baker & Mckenzie telephone interview, process seems to move quickly once they start!

When is telephone interview for? I passed the SJT and have taken the Verbal Reasoning, really don't want the telephone interview to be anytime soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending