The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can I just say that some of Zurich's posts are absolutely ****ing hilarious :rofl:
watch ol frankie come on in the 80th minute on sunday and score a banger of a winning goal, 28 yard screamer.

1-0 to citeh/chav.
Reply 2602
LOL some guy posted the following on SkySports for one if the articles about Sanchez settling in:

"I read a scouser post yesterday that I just have to share, it's still making me smile today - 'Looks like we dodged a bullet with Sanchez. Would rather have Lambert.' Gold standard delusion from them as ever."

LOL oh you scousers
Original post by SHOO
LOL some guy posted the following on SkySports for one if the articles about Sanchez settling in:

"I read a scouser post yesterday that I just have to share, it's still making me smile today - 'Looks like we dodged a bullet with Sanchez. Would rather have Lambert.' Gold standard delusion from them as ever."

LOL oh you scousers

Saw that on RAWK Meltdown :lol: Another poster said that Joe Allen was better than Herrera.
Reply 2604
Original post by sr90
Saw that on RAWK Meltdown :lol: Another poster said that Joe Allen was better than Herrera.

Haha the stuff they come out with can be so horrendous at times. And then they wonder why they're so disliked.. My own friend said to me that Lallana is MUCH better than Ramsey, and the Henderson is the best CDM in the world LOL. In the WORLD! Haha
Original post by SHOO
Haha the stuff they come out with can be so horrendous at times. And then they wonder why they're so disliked.. My own friend said to me that Lallana is MUCH better than Ramsey, and the Henderson is the best CDM in the world LOL. In the WORLD! Haha

This is the best one. Comparing Rafa to Abraham Lincoln :laugh:

Spoiler

Original post by sr90
This is the best one. Comparing Rafa to Abraham Lincoln :laugh:

Spoiler

words cannot my describe my level of dead right now :rofl:
Chelsea's 'Shed End forum' is arguably worse. Literally every poster, bar none, predicted them to win the PL on the thread I read on there last week. Also saw some posters taunting City over being plastic over the Lampard saga...

Generally just a bunch of ****-houses. Amazing how even post-2003 Chelsea fans have got with the programme in terms of being obnoxious, jingoistic etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Chelsea's 'Shed End forum' is arguably worse. Literally every poster, bar none, predicted them to win the PL on the thread I read on there last week. Also saw some posters taunting City over being plastic over the Lampard saga...

Generally just a bunch of ****-houses. Amazing how even post-2003 Chelsea fans have got with the programme in terms of being obnoxious, jingoistic etc.

This tweet still makes me :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

What's wrong with them predicted they'll win the league? They probably will
Original post by Zürich

have you seen the **** on arsenal-mania?

that forums got a lot of bad posters but lol @ saying they're bad because they're predicting their own team to win the league :rofl2:

edit: also, bar none. I think you'll find one person said they won't btw. :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2612
What would we think about bringing Reus in?

Sanchez
Reus Ozil Walcott
Ramsey Carvalho

I was just reading rumours and saw a few suggesting a move for him is "back on" for £27m or so. Considering he's 25, that's not bad at all
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SHOO
What would we think about bringing Reus in?

Sanchez
Reus Ozil Walcott
Ramsey Carvalho

I was just reading rumours and saw a few suggesting a move for him is "back on" for £27m or so. Considering he's 25, that's not bad at all

My resources in Germany tell me he is not coming to London this summer.

Plus reading an investment report on BVB, they are in a very healthy financial position and remain undervalued, has a great future, and great present cash flow. they dont need to sell at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2614
Original post by barneystin
My resources in Germany tell me he is not coming to London this summer.

I wouldn't have thought so either :frown:

He's always been a fan of arsenal and would be the perfect Roscisky long term replacement
Reply 2615
Oh lord don't start the Reus **** again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2616
Original post by FKLW
Oh lord don't start the Reus **** again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just reading rumors man, relax yourself
Reply 2617
Original post by SHOO

Refrain yourself man, otherwise there'll be another meltdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO

there are strong reports coming out

https://vine.co/v/M6aaTZAeUTJ
Reply 2619
Original post by FKLW
Refrain yourself man, otherwise there'll be another meltdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, nah I know it's probably a negative with this one..

Original post by barneystin
there are strong reports coming out

https://vine.co/v/M6aaTZAeUTJ

LOL then it's done

Latest