Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezena)
    I've asked this a million times throughout this but I'm wondering if anyone is waiting to hear back from Keele still? I'm worried because I've only had an acknowledgement email which apparantly got sent out to everyone last night, even people who has offers already! I feel like I'm going to get rejected as I haven't even been invite to an interview yet, surely they won't be having interviews any later than February and if so surely it's people they didn't like so they're just trying to fill gaps ??

I also had an interview with Derby in Decemner, and I rang up asking why I haven't heard back from them and they said I'm in a grey area and they're seeing if someone better comes along so they don't give me place away to someone potentially better 😰

I did a maths test for Northhampton and I got 14/15 so I don't know what that means and if it's good enough to be offered an interview?

I have a conditional from Wolverhampton that I'm going to reject

The only good thing going for me is an unconditional from Chester which is my 4th choice is I was to get in everywhere!! aghhh this is the worse someone else tell me they haven't heard back from keele either?!
    I was panicking too so I called them they said they are interview to the end of April, but couple hours after I spoke to them today they sent me an email for an interview next week...now I'm panicking more thought I'd get longer than a week to get my head together!! What field of Nursing have you applied for? Hope you get an interview soon, try giving them a call 😀

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer from northampton for child nursing! So happy🎉

Anyone else gunna be there?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard back from Edinburgh Napier?😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone eh applied in December got an interview for Northumbria adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betken)
    Has anyone eh applied in December got an interview for Northumbria adult nursing?
    I applied for adult nursing in Northumbria at the start of December and haven't heard anything 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww have you not! Me too! I applied the 10th! Have you got much experience?

ReputationRep:
    Well done to those who have their offers! 😄😄

I had my first interview yesterday (King's - adult nursing) and it went well (I think?!) those who have offers - how long did it take to hear back? I sat the maths and English on the same day, so they said it could be up to 3 weeks 😖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl)

I had my first interview yesterday (King's - adult nursing) and it went well (I think?!) those who have offers - how long did it take to hear back? I sat the maths and English on the same day, so they said it could be up to 3 weeks 😖
    I heard back 2 weeks exactly!! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skytrenfield;[url="tel:62631157")
    62631157[/url]]I heard back 2 weeks exactly!! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!! 😄😄 do rejections come in quicker? Going to adopt the mindset that no news is good news!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! 😄😄 do rejections come in quicker? Going to adopt the mindset that no news is good news!

I got an offer from Glasgow Caledonian two weeks ago and my friend got a rejection yesterday. I don't think it really matters just depends on when they get to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing alevels, work in a nursing home wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezena)
    By any chance do you know what score you got on the online maths and English? I got 14/15 not sure if that's too low ?
    How have some of you found out your results? I never found out what score I got? I tried logging in and trying the tests again to see if I get results but nothing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyH1992)
    I was panicking too so I called them they said they are interview to the end of April, but couple hours after I spoke to them today they sent me an email for an interview next week...now I'm panicking more thought I'd get longer than a week to get my head together!! What field of Nursing have you applied for? Hope you get an interview soon, try giving them a call 😀
    I've rang them like four times!! 😰😰
    I'm doing adult how about you ? But at least they're interviewing till all the way till April! I heard though if you're one of the last they're interviewing they're just trying to make up their numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nanodae)
    How have some of you found out your results? I never found out what score I got? I tried logging in and trying the tests again to see if I get results but nothing?
    I got 14/15 on both but I haven't had an interview yet so not sure if they were too low

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing alevels, work in a nursing home wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my place at Hertfordshire for Children's Nursing!

ReputationRep:

Well done!! I'm glad it went well. It took them 4 days to get back to me but I had my tests and interview on different days, yours should probably take 1-2 weeks so don't panic! fingers crossed x

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Child Nursing, oh gosh..it does take ages doesnt it. They told me they have a 12 week turnover from when you submit your application in so dont worry too much

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Nottingham next week is anyone else there next Wednesday?

I need to do the online tests for Derby to get an interview, nervous about that. Has anyone done them?

ReputationRep:

I had my tests and interview on the same day and they got back to me in 12 days so it really varies i think. Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.