Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Man like Ahmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Dif you been drinking again?
    Lel some guy called Ahmed randomly joined the team and started playing. Turns out he's never even heard of TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Lel some guy called Ahmed randomly joined the team and started playing. Turns out he's never even heard of TSR
    Asian invasion y'know.

ReputationRep:
    Good games guys.

Looks like we might be back in division 2 very soon.
    With me in my CDM role and a few others playing, we might finally get to the top!

ReputationRep:
    So no one is coming on later?
    DirtybitzKlowndifeojam277sr90Sr90 Sucks BBCJimmy SevilleAhmed

ReputationRep:
    I'll come on. Need one more though

imagine not tagging Zayn Malik

ReputationRep:
    Back at Uni now. You'll be glad to know Ronnie Pickering is out of action for a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I'll come on. Need one more though

imagine not tagging Zayn Malik
    Can confirm

May move to CM when I return

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn Malik)
    Can confirm

May move to CM when I return

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was considering going CM but staying defensively built. That way I can be more involved in play but still have the defensive stats to go with it.
    Used to be ball winner but with box to box you get massive boosts in passing/dribbling/long shots with only a few points lower in tackling.

A CM partner could work but since you don't play very often, you wouldn't be getting the position if we couldn't play 2 CMs. Soz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I was considering going CM but staying defensively built. That way I can be more involved in play but still have the defensive stats to go with it.
    Used to be ball winner but with box to box you get massive boosts in passing/dribbling/long shots with only a few points lower in tackling.

A CM partner could work but since you don't play very often, you wouldn't be getting the position if we couldn't play 2 CMs. Soz
    What are your passing stats? I presumed they'd be high considering you played at CAM too.

E.g. if I went CM/CDM then my short passing would be like 92+. Long passing just under.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    What are your passing stats? I presumed they'd be high considering you played at CAM too.

E.g. if I went CM/CDM then my short passing would be like 92+. Long passing just under.
    Well I have all passing achievements (bar 3 crossing ones) so my passing stats will always be the highest possible in whatever position I'm in.

In CAM short and long passing are 97 and 94 respectively.
    In CDM they're high 80s - I think something like 89 and 86.
    Doesn't mean much when you suck at actually passing though

ReputationRep:
    I use my attacking midfielder stats at CM cos you don't really need strength and defensive ability to actually defend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I use my attacking midfielder stats at CM cos you don't really need strength and defensive ability to actually defend.
    Yeah I agree to a certain degree.

It's mainly about positioning and anticipation. I've shown that even as a striker with poverty tackling stats, I can track back and occasionally break up a counter.
    That's the reason why I feel like box to box stats would suit me best.

In any case, I can be on at 7:15pm tonight so I'm game as long as it doesn't interfere with people's revision, since I believe exams are starting this week for some people

ReputationRep:
    Just got in, most probably won't be on tonight.

Get Ahmed to play

ReputationRep:
    I can play, just gone on now

ReputationRep:
    Probz come on at 10.

ReputationRep:
    #AhmedMemories

When he took on a few players, won a penalty and I missed the resulting penalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I can play, just gone on now
    Coming on now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Coming on now
    Saw some random BoS guy walking with a full T-60 armour.
    Lel

Also decided to take Piper with me to the Glowing Sea.

ReputationRep:
    Tfw you win division 3 title and just start tearing up division 2 Ronnie Pickering style.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.