Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid - Albert Einstein
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't know if this has been said but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid - Albert Einstein
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't know if this has been said but oh well.
    Great one! It may have come up once before but I think it's nice seeing some of them come up again :yep: It's great seeing that lots of people find the same quote inspirational too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :rofl: :lol:

"Hmmm where would SassKing like to go for tea? Does Amellia123 like this place too? Good, Matrix shall hurry along and join you two"

Ooooh, I'm listening to this now! It is quite a catchy Duran song:yep:
    :lol:

Ooooh un peu de français, eh? :mmm: You're welcome
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Afternoon tea with SassKing and Matrix! Amellia looks forward to this! Hahaha

Oooh haha you know, i dont mind if if not quite your thing, i heard it in debenhams and the last time i went out :lol: 'with all the voices in my head, the clever words i never said....:

Oooh la la! Oui oui! :teehee:

A live one from 2011
    https://youtu.be/QX_JDYisLuY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)

Oooh haha you know, i dont mind if if not quite your thing, i heard it in debenhams and the last time i went out :lol: 'with all the voices in my head, the clever words i never said....:

A live one from 2011
    Ahhh I should have tagged SassKing13 in that post I very much look forward to this too

No, it's quite good! I'm listening to Falling Down (extended version). I would have never expected a collaboration with Justin Timberlake! :eek:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I should have tagged SassKing13 in that post I very much look forward to this too

No, it's quite good! I'm listening to Falling Down (extended version). I would have never expected a collaboration with Justin Timberlake! :eek:

Haha yes!!! me too!!

Haha its a 'modern' pop song, but has a good tune :lol: yeah they did! I havent listen to that album tho! (Its funny, his voice is higher than it used to be :lol:) is it Red Carpet Masacre?

Ahhh and back to the originals
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-04-30-18-21-24.png
Views: 55
Size:  338.3 KB

ReputationRep:

A live one from 2011

I had to backtrack in the thread to see how this conversation started :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes!!! me too!!

Haha its a 'modern' pop song, but has a good tune :lol: yeah they did! I havent listen to that album tho! (Its funny, his voice is higher than it used to be :lol:) is it Red Carpet Masacre?

Ahhh and back to the originals
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-04-30-18-21-24.png
Views: 55
Size:  338.3 KB
    Hahaha, yup that's the right album :yep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

It started even further back but yeah Or I could call you KSKC instead of SassKing irl! :rofl: :lol:

ReputationRep:

Hahaha :lol: oh oops it does seem a little odd if you havent been following from the beginning!
    Hahaha, yup that's the right album :yep:

It started even further back but yeah Or I could call you KSKC instead of SassKing irl! :rofl: :lol:
    Haha phew! Hmm shall i listen to Astronaut or RCM?
    Astronaut seems weird actually :lol:

Actually, can you suggest a really upbeat cheesy song for me dear Matrix?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :lol: oh oops it does seem a little odd if you havent been following from the beginning!

Haha phew! Hmm shall i listen to Astronaut or RCM?
    Astronaut seems weird actually :lol:

Actually, can you suggest a really upbeat cheesy song for me dear Matrix?
    :eek: Pressure!!!
    Urmmm...a one of my favourites:

I'll send a few more...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    So many songs :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    So many songs :rofl:
    Just 4... :innocent: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Pressure!!!
    Urmmm...a one of my favourites:

I'll send a few more...
    Omg i actually love Wham!!! So cheesy and upbeat! Thank you for sending all those Matrix! I shall queue them up :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Omg i actually love Wham!!! So cheesy and upbeat! Thank you for sending all those Matrix! I shall queue them up :jive:
    Yay! Yup, nothing beats Wham on the cheese leader boards! No worries, yay - enjoy! :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Yup, nothing beats Wham on the cheese leader boards! No worries, yay - enjoy! :jive:
    Haha George and Andrew make such a good pair :lol: :excited: their 'Bad Boys' rendition on totp is so funny :lol: thanks Matrix!!! :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Haha George and Andrew make such a good pair :lol: :excited: their 'Bad Boys' rendition on totp is so funny :lol: thanks Matrix!!! :jive:
    Hahaha for a moment I was wondering "Who the heck are George and Andrew!?" :rofl: They really do! Ooh, I don't think I've seen that - I'll look now Thanks and you're welcome :jive:

ReputationRep:
    A smile just takes a moment but its memory lasts forever

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.