Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGG
    i have been to Pakistan many times because my relatives live there but only for 1-month max
    its because i dont read things that can improve my writing skills :mad2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when did you got 11+ gems :shock:
    It's not just sloppy writing though - just the grammar, structure and word choice more generally. It reads a lot like what new English speakers from that part of the world sound like.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, I hadn't noticed that. Was bound to happen though - I got a bunch of reps after whining about being beaten to the peak by iEthan. :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    It's not just the writing though - just the grammar and structure more generally (eg. the word 'youngers'.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, I hadn't noticed that. Was bound to happen though - I got a bunch of reps after whining about being beaten to the peak by iEthan. :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Congrats! :yay:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    It's not just the writing though - just the grammar and structure more generally (eg. the word 'youngers'.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To learn the grammer mistakes, you need to read books and articles which i absolutly hate doing it :talkhand: never read a book in my life other than they read in school :sad: i know its not a word! i am not that dumb hydeman :cry2: there are loads of writes who make up a word that makes no sense to anyone but their words still counted just because they are writers. You dont have to bully me hydeman :bawling:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well i did :lol: hmmm congrats anyway

ReputationRep:
    A lot better actually

But hungry lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What shall we start with for your first lesson??
    any time you want :top:
    please dont give up in the middle tho

ReputationRep:
    any time you want :top:
    please dont give up in the middle tho

What
    shall we start with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What shall we start with
    errmmm your choice tbh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You're cold as ice baby.

ReputationRep:
    errmmm your choice tbh :lol:
    I can tell you about outer space

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I can tell you about outer space
    go for it :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Had a bad dream and now feeling quite detached from everything. I'm always so tired regardless of how much I sleep recently. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    No worries!!
    But why though?
    Its ok! Youre genuinely a lovely person!
    Im 18!
    Yourself?
    Because you said you were lonely when ur not actually!
    Thanks for calling me a lovely person
    Thats great, the 2 people i was talking about were your parents, and +me =3 person.... And am sure there some other people out there that care and love you. How did ur A-levels go? What did u do?
    I am 16, so excited to learn to drive and do my A-levels
    Can you drive?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    soooo sorry for asking soooooo many questions, (i deleted some acc ) it was contagious from someone else calledhamza772000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Thats great, the 2 people i was talking about were your parents, and +me =3 person.... And am sure there some other people out there that care and love you. How did ur A-levels go? What did u do?
    Can you drive?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    soooo sorry for asking soooooo many questions, (i deleted some acc ) it was contagious from someone else calledhamza772000
    WOW! it's called wanting more knowledge, okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    WOW! it's called wanting more knowledge, okay!
    I know i learned from a very cl...... No nothing, dont want to irritate you :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am feeling..... Angry coz eid is on wednesday so i cant go to my uni stuff :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know i learned from a very cl...... No nothing, dont want to irritate you :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Phew! you almost lied again there, good job!

ReputationRep:
    mediaya How do you know Eid's on Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Meh. Had a bad dream and now feeling quite detached from everything. I'm always so tired regardless of how much I sleep recently. :sigh:
    Nooo!
    I really hope you feel better soon! You know how highly i think of you!
    But im always here for you, as is everyone on tsr!
    But i hope you can recover from this dream soon and then things will be on the up so you can become your usual chirpy self again!

And in response to your vm, i understand if you dont feel like chatting. I hope you feel a lot better soon! Youre too lovely to be going through this!
    :jumphug:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Britain is awake too early :lol: how are you doing? It's her way here right now to. I just woke up and its 7:30 a.m. and I'm really dizzy
    I feel the same way I just woke up and it's 7:30 a.m. here now. I'm really dizzy I'm trying to figure out this Google 2-step Verification code. Computers and I just don't really get along too well and I can't seem to find anyone who can help me figure it out. Does anyone know anything about the Google 2-step Verification code process?

ReputationRep:
    Can you drive?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I feel it at times tbh but im feeling happier now!
    No worries! You are a lovely person!
    Ah i see! Well i hope they love me! Aw thanks!
    Id like to think there are but its hard to tell.
    Well i did a college course instead of A-Levels and it was awful! Id read the bullying part of my blog for the full story but i was bullied there. Plus the teachers were crap so it wasnt an enjoyable experience!
    But i did Engineering there!
    Oooh a young one! What are you gonna do for A-Levels?
    Driving is fun! Are you gonna start as soon as possible or are you gonna wait?
    But i can drive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No worries! I dont mind, i like them in fact,
    Haha damn Hamza! Theyre a nice user!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.