Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    Did you get my message on skype?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    122600 :d
    Please can you let me get a few more 100s? (Not necessarily so I end up being ahead of you, but just so I have a higher ranking and I can beat mr t 999). Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Did you get my message on skype?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Please can you let me get a few more 100s? (Not necessarily so I end up being ahead of you, but just so I have a higher ranking and I can beat mr t 999). Thanks!
    You have to fight for them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You have to fight for them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just say two more? Pretty please? <missing puppy eyes emoticon>.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I prefer the GBA SP as well mainly because of the backlight. Seriously, trying to play a regular gameboy or GBA with no light is torture

Yep, the backlight definitely helps on the GBA except for if it is in almost direct sunlight (i.e. outdoors), in which case the backlight makes no difference!

The Nintendo DS is not good in extremely bright surroundings - as the screens can be so dim even when set to the highest backlight setting. And of course, the higher the brightness, the lower the battery life....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, the backlight definitely helps on the GBA except for if it is in almost direct sunlight (i.e. outdoors), in which case the backlight makes no difference!

The Nintendo DS is not good in extremely bright surroundings - as the screens can be so dim even when set to the highest backlight setting. And of course, the higher the brightness, the lower the battery life....

Yeah the next in series 3DS definitely improved this. You could turn up the brightness quite a lot but also enable a power saver mode along side of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Unfortunately, that's not how the 100 post comp works on here... you have to fight for them and earn them!

ReputationRep:

markovchain17 & spotify95 Have you ever played any of the Poke'mon GBA series, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green? I was just playing the Emerald version only earlier this evening.

ReputationRep:
    122618 also the 3DS's battery life is mindblowing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    markovchain17 & spotify95 Have you ever played any of the Poke'mon GBA series, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green? I was just playing the Emerald version only earlier this evening.

Yep completed them like 50 times each haha. What gym are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, that's not how the 100 post comp works on here... you have to fight for them and earn them!

Oh dear, I hope I haven't breached the rules by asking if I can have a 100? If so, I'm so sorry.......... :getmecoat:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.