Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    But.... a bloody good writer who's made a *very* entertaining tv show!

How're you, anyway?

Ahh, i didn't say he wasn't good! He's bleedin' brilliant for reinventing and bringing back the show in all it's glory! But he's mean. He shouldn't keep these things to himself. There are many nosey people out there and I am one of them. :p:

I'm fine thanx, the usual, and how might be you
    Oh i see you have 2 warning points. Tut Tut.

Disgraceful :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ahh, i didn't say he wasn't good! He's bleedin' brilliant for reinventing and bringing back the show in all it's glory! But he's mean. He shouldn't keep these things to himself. There are many nosey people out there and I am one of them. :p:

I'm fine thanx, the usual, and how might be you
    Oh i see you have 2 warning points. Tut Tut.

Disgraceful :rolleyes: :p:
    Ah, but him telling everybody what's going to happen would ruin the surprise!

I know... I got them for replying to a post with a smilie. And that was worth 2 points which will last a week... Makes me look like quite the uncouth member of the forum.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, it's on tomorrow. I dunno if anyone has said this before, but I think maybe because his daughter has the ability to regenerate into herself, she'll use this power to regenerate the doctor back into himself... maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I think that the whole 'christmas special' having Tennant in is a fake story, and tomorrow he will regenerate into a brand new Doctor..

The element of surprise.

Just one thing that came to mind today, anyway... Probably wrong, but has been bugging me all day...

ReputationRep:
    Jenny didnt regenerate. She was within the first hour or so of a "regeneration", and so still had some regen energy left for healing.

Was it just me who watched DT's first Christmas special with the Sycorax? It's bloody obvious how Jenny was still alive. She didnt regenerate! She didnt breathe in the "life gasses". She just healed, like DT's Doctor did when he had his hand chopped off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Jenny didnt regenerate. She was within the first hour or so of a "regeneration", and so still had some regen energy left for healing.

Was it just me who watched DT's first Christmas special with the Sycorax? It's bloody obvious how Jenny was still alive. She didnt regenerate! She didnt breathe in the "life gasses". She just healed, like DT's Doctor did when he had his hand chopped off!
    Except dying is a little different to having a hand amputated.

ReputationRep:
    ooo cant wait til 6:40 :teeth:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    ooo cant wait til 6:40 :teeth:
    #excited#

ReputationRep:
    :five: less than 6 hours to go lol
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :five: less than 6 hours to go lol
    but then afterwards it's all over for aaaages :cry:

ReputationRep:
    6 hours is too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    6 hours is too long.
    I agree. I need my Doctor Who fix now!

I've never got so worked up over a TV show before. haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paranoid_android)
    Tbh if they make Donna a time lord, it will be extremely poor, and the show will lose all its credibility, fingers crossed that is not the outcome.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you notice how Harriet Jones wasnt shown to die when the Daleks got to her... She used to have a major rage for the Doctor when he ruined everything for her. I reckon it was her who picked up the ring as she has a major desire for power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    but then afterwards it's all over for aaaages :cry:
    i know ;console; :sad: and there probley wont even be much torchwood when that finally comes back, apparently its only on for a week :s:

ReputationRep:
    i know ;console; :sad: and there probley wont even be much torchwood when that finally comes back, apparently its only on for a week :s:
    Only a week? :eek: Are they doing an xmas special of Torchwood too? That would be so cool.

There was a rumour going around that the new Torchwood would not be adult themed anymore as to be directed at children. That would be so rubbish if they did that!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I know. At least it's five hours of Torchwoody goodness stuffed into one week, but no full series of Doctor Who or Torchwood next year Booooooooo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneyballs2)
    Only a week? :eek: Are they doing an xmas special of Torchwood too? That would be so cool.

There was a rumour going around that the new Torchwood would not be adult themed anymore as to be directed at children. That would be so rubbish if they did that!
    yep, theres probley only gonna five be episodes and the bbc will show them all in one week, like secretmessages mentioned i bet they'll cancel the whole programme after that :cry:

i think they were trying to make series 2 more child friendly, coz they did repeat an edited version i think in the afternoon on a weekend, but Torchwood shouldnt be child friendly! it'll just turn into another crap version of dr who :s:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    i think they were trying to make series 2 more child friendly, coz they did repeat an edited version i think in the afternoon on a weekend, but Torchwood shouldnt be child friendly! it'll just turn into another crap version of dr who :s:
    Agreed. I think the writers may have gone a bit OTT with the sex in series 1, but series 2 had a nice mix of relationship-stuff and blood-filled scenes that you wouldn't find in Doctor Who :p: I'll still watch it, but if they dull it down any more then it's going to end up like the Sarah Jane Adventures :rolleyes::p:

ReputationRep:
    i didnt watch the Sarah Jane adventures, didnt she have a sonic lipstick though? :laugh: :rolleyes:

yea, the sex was definately OTT in the first series as was the swearing, i think they only put so much of it in because they could- there wasnt really any need for it :s: i still cringe when i think about that scene in the series 1 episode 2, i was watching it with my dad and my brother i wanted the ground to swallow me up :s:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    i didnt watch the Sarah Jane adventures, didnt she have a sonic lipstick though? :laugh: :rolleyes:

yea, the sex was definately OTT in the first series as was the swearing, i think they only put so much of it in because they could- there wasnt really any need for it :s: i still cringe when i think about that scene in the series 1 episode 2, i was watching it with my dad and my brother i wanted the ground to swallow me up :s:
    :laugh: haha yes, I was wondering what contribution that scene made to the story :p: and yep, SJ has a sonic lipstick :cool: not that I watch it.......

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.