Whats it like down there guys? :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    *looks at the new Times league table for physics*
    *waves*
    Whats it like down there guys? :dance:
    Yes but overall we're way better

Yeah thats the other one. Even when people know I'm male when I've added people on facebook its like "wait, you aren't Indian?" :facepalm2:
    Haha I didn't even know who you were when you added me. I don't even know why I accepted, you could've been a paedo for all I knew haha. I only realised when I looked at my friends list the other day and also when I was playing Bejeweled. I was thinking "Who is this TM?!" haha. Oh well, got there in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostphotobooth)
    What kind of Asian :eek:

Indian.

(Original post by PeanutButterJellyTime)
    Indian.
    Ahh that explains :p: I did say East Asian as in oriental

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just got my email!!bout time! But I'm visiting the college at the end of June and will look at the halls, do you think it would be too late to leave it until then to fill out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LNC)
    Hey I just got my email!!bout time! But I'm visiting the college at the end of June and will look at the halls, do you think it would be too late to leave it until then to fill out?
    End of July is the deadline and its not first come first serve, so you should be fine.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guess what email I still don't have! :dance:

I reckon they must send it out later to people with them as their insurance :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Guess what email I still don't have! :dance:

I reckon they must send it out later to people with them as their insurance :emo:
    well i have them as my firm and i still don't have one! this is really starting to suck.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by propabo)
    well i have them as my firm and i still don't have one! this is really starting to suck.
    *******s!

When did you accept the offer?

ReputationRep:
    *******s!

When did you accept the offer?
    Aaaages before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    i havent got the email either... =(

ReputationRep:
    Theres so much hype about this email!! we will all get accommodation! and we will all me one big happy family!!!(bar mithra) lol

ReputationRep:
    Aaaages before the deadline.
    (Original post by josepct)
    i havent got the email either... =(
    It seems it doesn't make a difference when you replied.. I literally replied the day before the deadline and I got the email today! :p:

If it helps, they are probably processing something to do with your applications as in the email it said :

Dear Student,
    You are now eligible to apply for accommodation for the 2009-10 academic session.

This implies that there is some process involved.. no idea what it is.. and I have no idea what the eligibility is regarding.. but I hope that helps you see that its a lengthy process, so you will get the email sooner or later :yep:

Remember, its not first come, first serve anyway! so no worried! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I read that provided it's your firm, you are guaranteed first year accommodation.

I can sleep easy now :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphire Rose)
    Remember, its not first come, first serve anyway! so no worried! :p:
    i just want the email because im bored.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jayshah31)
    I read that provided it's your firm, you are guaranteed first year accommodation.

I can sleep easy now :w00t:
    You are guaranteed accommodation first year as long as you have accepted their unconditional offer before a certain date and filled in the form before a certain date. As such basically everyone is guaranteed it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    You are guaranteed accommodation first year as long as you have accepted their unconditional offer before a certain date and filled in the form before a certain date. As such basically everyone is guaranteed it :holmes:
    :dance:
    Sorry, I know you used it, but it's so appropriate

ReputationRep:
    i just want the email because im bored.
    :rofl: that's exactly why i wanted it too :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

My name is Musaddiq...I was searching for other people who have STILL not received their accommodation letter from Imperial...and guess what...I found this forum of more people who haven't received their letter. nice to know the letter is not lost...lol. Wish theyd just send it.:mad:

been reading through some of the previous posts and ...I too is INDIAN :woo: . Have excepted a firm offer of 4 A at a-level for JMC...see you in October jayshah31...lol

Anyway, its been cool finding out about you guys...i obviously haven't read all 132 pages though. . You guys have been busy

speak to you guys later hopefully...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.