I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Crimson Black
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning all! Just an update on my situation: we've decided to take a break until the exams are over for both of us (mid-June), and assess the relationship thereafter. She's au pairing so she'll be staying and studying elsewhere for the next two months or thereabouts. Here's hoping it goes well... I certainly want it to.
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Teofilo)
In my head, a sister would have been of infinite value in understanding women, would probably have found me the perfect woman, guided me through courtship and marriage and I would now be leading a perfectly satisfying married life making a six-figure salary with three kids.

Maybe not though... :cool:
I like your thinking:cool: :p:
wombley
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning whoever's about.

Revision = woo...
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning!
I'm working on my dissertation today
Hammeh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good afternoon all =) fully packed for my 2 day induction down at RAF halton meeting someone at manchester station to get the train down together so it should be an alright trip with someone to talk to! As for the rest of the day today i need to get my head shaved to a number 2 again since its far too long for my liking to be appearing before the superiors down at the regiment lol ive even done a little sunbathing today!! :O hope your day is going well
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hammeh)
Good afternoon all =) fully packed for my 2 day induction down at RAF halton meeting someone at manchester station to get the train down together so it should be an alright trip with someone to talk to! As for the rest of the day today i need to get my head shaved to a number 2 again since its far too long for my liking to be appearing before the superiors down at the regiment lol ive even done a little sunbathing today!! :O hope your day is going well
Sounds action packed! I hope you have fun! Yay for shaved short hair-one of my friends has it, I can't stop touching it because the texture is awesome:blush:
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
Sounds action packed! I hope you have fun! Yay for shaved short hair-one of my friends has it, I can't stop touching it because the texture is awesome:blush:
Haha yeah it feels so gooooooooooooooooood :drool: i usually have it that short but when its cut i leave it to grow for a while and get it cut again when its around its length its at now :yep: im hoping its a nice day like today since im going down in shirt tie and trousers so praying for no rain :P you having a good day? =)
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha yeah it feels so gooooooooooooooooood :drool: i usually have it that short but when its cut i leave it to grow for a while and get it cut again when its around its length its at now :yep: im hoping its a nice day like today since im going down in shirt tie and trousers so praying for no rain :P you having a good day? =)
It really does! I have pretty long hair so I don't know what it feels like to have but it is amazing to stroke/touch!
It is gorgeous today, I'm stuck inside working, haven't got dressed yet but I might put some shorts on to cheer myself
Toyota_Karl
Report 9 years ago
Ayup Got My Pre Rtc 7th May And Rtc 24th June
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It really does! I have pretty long hair so I don't know what it feels like to have but it is amazing to stroke/touch!
It is gorgeous today, I'm stuck inside working, haven't got dressed yet but I might put some shorts on to cheer myself
Sounds like a plan im walking around in just shorts at the mo lol frightening the neighbors ofcourse :woo:
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Toyota_Karl)
Ah nice one karl what you going in for? Your be on my Rtc then feel free to add me to msn [email protected]
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds like a plan im walking around in just shorts at the mo lol frightening the neighbors ofcourse :woo:
Haha I think I would frighten mine more if I were doing it:p:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Toyota_Karl)
Single? Wonderful? Both?:p:
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha I think I would frighten mine more if I were doing it:p:
haha hmmm i suppose xD
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
haha hmmm i suppose xD
All the girls at uni have been 'gently advised' that due to the warm weather we should still attempt to dress reasonable modestly because it can be 'distracting for members of staff'! Doesn't stop the freshers topless sunbathing though:eek3:
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All the girls at uni have been 'gently advised' that due to the warm weather we should still attempt to dress reasonable modestly because it can be 'distracting for members of staff'! Doesn't stop the freshers topless sunbathing though:eek3:
kinky shiz...haha some teachers actually complained / saw something wrong with that?! oh my...:p:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
kinky shiz...haha some teachers actually complained / saw something wrong with that?! oh my...:p:
I guess they just mean no wearing bikinis to lectures! I bet it won't stop some people though hehe.
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I guess they just mean no wearing bikinis to lectures! I bet it won't stop some people though hehe.
Aslong as you have a jumper or something to cover up you should be fine :yep:

Edit: Would keep people concentrating in the lectures though? Maybe not on whats being said but im sure some people can make it look as if their listening haha
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aslong as you have a jumper or something to cover up you should be fine :yep:

Edit: Would keep people concentrating in the lectures though? Maybe not on whats being said but im sure some people can make it look as if their listening haha
Hehe it's not really a problem for me as I have no desire to go to lectures in my swimsuit.
I suppose they haven't really thought of that- I guess they are worried about male lecturers not knowing where to look, especially as my uni has a lot more girls than blokes!
Hammeh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hehe it's not really a problem for me as I have no desire to go to lectures in my swimsuit.
I suppose they haven't really thought of that- I guess they are worried about male lecturers not knowing where to look, especially as my uni has a lot more girls than blokes!
Lol sounds like a challenge for the male lecturers tbh :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.36%
No (377)
72.64%

Watched Threads