Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Just got my first rejection.

4 replies in, just one to go.
d123
Just got my first rejection.

4 replies in, just one to go.

:hugs: I'm sorry.

I'm still waiting from Keele and Staffordshire. I think I'm going to have to go to Staffordshire seeing if I'm thinking of cancelling from the two unis and Staffordshire sent me a letter in Jan for a interview, but it's just 3 hours away, and I don't think I'd be able to cope being so far away from home. =/
Reply 2622
I have all my replies by post, but still waiting for three of them to appear on UCAS. Looks like Leicester have offered me a place on a different course to what I applied for though? :s-smilie:
Leicester rejected me today :frown:
IzzieViolett
NTU have emailed me to say that i'll get my offer in the next couple of days:smile:
xx:woo:

Congrats! :smile:

orangeszz

I'm sorry about that. :frown:

Got my second acknowledgement.
C'mon unis, I don't want acknowledgements. I want offers! :rolleyes:
orangeszz

:hugs: sorry to hear!

I got an offer from BCU today I was so shocked as my interview was only on friday! =D I don't know whether or not to go to the rest of my interviews now since BCU is where I want to go (I've got 4 more interviews (some are quite a distance and costly to get to, obviously I'm going to go to my second choice interview never know BCU might cancel my course).
Ben25
I have all my replies by post, but still waiting for three of them to appear on UCAS. Looks like Leicester have offered me a place on a different course to what I applied for though? :s-smilie:

What course is the offer for? The one you applied for might be full, or maybe they think you are more suited to a different one.

Well done on the offers though :smile:
just got an conditional offer from Nottingham :biggrin:
So yeah, I haven't received any replies from any of the universities that I've applied to. Surely I must be getting to the stage of beating some sort of record here? Anyone else in the same situation?
i've haven't heard from one of my unis but tbh i dont think that your situation is that unusual, what have you applied for?
Mr.Dr.Ramey
i've haven't heard from one of my unis but tbh i dont think that your situation is that unusual, what have you applied for?

English, but I'm applying for second year entry for most of my choices because I have already done two years of an English degree previously.
right in which case i think you can ignore my previous statement. Sorry i thought you were an undergraduate student.
orangeszz

Please do not be offended but I hope you are being ironic when you say on your signature you are "devistated"

sorry to hear about your rejection and well done on the offers :p:
Is anybody else still waiting for King's or UCL? I thought they were trying to get back with everybody by Feb 26th...do you think they'll just mass mail everyone then? I'm more than a bit nervous now.
1pp1k10k4m1
Is anybody else still waiting for King's or UCL? I thought they were trying to get back with everybody by Feb 26th...do you think they'll just mass mail everyone then? I'm more than a bit nervous now.

KCL Law told me they were aiming (aiming being the operative word here) to send replies by the end of the month... which is in two days uhhhhhhh

I am waiting for both KCL and UCL Law... so far had a rejection (LSE) and an offer today Birkbeck (they have LLB full time now)... not quite LSE, Kings etc but I am doing a Certificate with them this here and I quite like Birkbeck (was my backup choice but I am starting to think my only offer lol)

x
martaluisa
KCL Law told me they were aiming (aiming being the operative word here) to send replies by the end of the month... which is in two days uhhhhhhh

I am waiting for both KCL and UCL Law... so far had a rejection (LSE) and an offer today Birkbeck (they have LLB full time now)... not quite LSE, Kings etc but I am doing a Certificate with them this here and I quite like Birkbeck (was my backup choice but I am starting to think my only offer lol)

x

oopsss this here??? ahahah this year I mean*
martaluisa
Please do not be offended but I hope you are being ironic when you say on your signature you are "devistated"

:facepalm: I do hope it's ironic too considering..
they are
hiya has anyone applied for drama at northumbria heard anything back yet? x
Reply 2639
Wow, until just now no one had posted here for 3 weeks! That's not good.

Hope people's applications are going well.

Latest

Trending

Trending