Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Vaccine trial over! £275 will do very nicely, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Can all you people with sun please share some? It's miserable here. We had two brief days of semi-warmth, and now it's back to nothing but grey skies as far as the eye can see.

It's not improving my mood, and I was already pissed off. None of my brother's friends are free Saturday night, meaning he has no one to go to Amateur Transplants with so I'm going to have to abandon my plans to go with him. I'd already planned my fancy dress costume for the party I was going to attend and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Can all you people with sun please share some? It's miserable here. We had two brief days of semi-warmth, and now it's back to nothing but grey skies as far as the eye can see.

It's not improving my mood, and I was already pissed off. None of my brother's friends are free Saturday night, meaning he has no one to go to Amateur Transplants with so I'm going to have to abandon my plans to go with him. I'd already planned my fancy dress costume for the party I was going to attend and everything.
    *Passes some sun* It smells like sun cream here, 22 degrees. :woo:

What party was it? :hugs: Just look at it as you're an awesome sister!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)

If it's any consolation, it's beautiful weather here but I am stuck inside doing an essay. I won't be finished until the deadline, which is in the evening ¬_¬
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Caught up with all my sleep :awesome: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Caught up with all my sleep :awesome: :ahee:
    :awesome: Yay!

ReputationRep:
    My nose is exquisitely itchy for some reason. Like really itchy.

ReputationRep:
    Last exam is over and so is my second year at university!!! :eek:

I'm going to a dinner this evening then hopefully going out so I plan to get as drunk off the free drinks as possible so I don't have to spend much later, lol. Going to enjoy myself as much as possible till I leave on Saturday!

ReputationRep:
    Those people who have finished all their exams don't know the pain of being stressed during another weekend D:
    I've lost all my motivation to continue to revise and do well in these... I'm killing myself here

ReputationRep:
    *Insert bitter grumbling about everybody finishing uni but I've yet to do 4 of my exams here*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    *Insert bitter grumbling about everybody finishing uni but I've yet to do 4 of my exams here*
    *insert bitter grumbling about finishing exams but having to stay at uni for another 3 weeks to do maybe about 45 minutes of performance spread throughout them*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    *insert bitter grumbling about finishing exams but having to stay at uni for another 3 weeks to do maybe about 45 minutes of performance spread throughout them*
    My exams start in three and a half weeks, and I'm in Oxford until the end of June. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    My exams start in three and a half weeks, and I'm in Oxford until the end of June. :p:
    I thought Oxford started later and finished earlier than other universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Those people who have finished all their exams don't know the pain of being stressed during another weekend D:
    I've lost all my motivation to continue to revise and do well in these... I'm killing myself here
    :console:

Doesn't your sig cheer you up? It cheers me up :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I thought Oxford started later and finished earlier than other universities?
    Our terms are shorter, but this term only started on the 22 April, which I assume is much later than most places. And I'm staying two weeks beyond full term; my exams are in 9th week and I'm helping at open days in 10th week.

ReputationRep:
    I don't finish my first year til August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :console:

Doesn't your sig cheer you up? It cheers me up :awesome:
    aha, it does. Glad. It's doing its job then
    This cheered me up.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    aha, it does. Glad. It's doing its job then
    This cheered me up.

:hugs:
    :love: Eeee! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Our terms are shorter, but this term only started on the 22 April, which I assume is much later than most places. And I'm staying two weeks beyond full term; my exams are in 9th week and I'm helping at open days in 10th week.
    that's actually not much later than me, I started again on the 16th of April. My term actually 'finishes' on the 16th of June, although my exams finished yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Blurgh. Heat exhaustion earlier, and I'm still feeling a bit yuk and want to sleep. But I have an exam in the morning for which I am woefully unprepared...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.