Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Erm...who are you?! :emo: Someone help me : nooo:
    Another admirer to add to your list of admirers :mmm:

(Original post by ipoop 3.0)
    who is he?

I shall have word with him :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I believe subbing is currently unavailable because of maintenance and a revamp of the system :holmes: And I would rather show my love for you with a cup of coffee :ahee: NOT STARBUCKS THOUGH!! :fuhrer: COSTA COFFEE, Pret A Mangé or some independent shop!! ANYTHING BUT STARBUCKS!! :mad:

Only one way to find out! :ahee: :sexface:
    How do I know these things? I have people that know people that know people and so on :gangster:

I love costa :love:

and I love nero :love:

We should have an e-date :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the epicurean)
    another admirer to add to your list of admirers :mmm:

o m g

i want him!!!!!!!!
    Omg omg omg he is hot

ReputationRep:
    I love costa :love:

and I love nero :love:
    We should have an e-date :love:
    Café Nero is acceptable :love:
    Darling, not in front of the children :flutter:
    o m g

i want him!!!!!!!!
    Omg omg omg he is hot
    Get in line love! :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckyyx)
    I'm confused on so many different levels.. :confused:
    Believe me, we are more confused than you are :mmm:

Hello Becky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Café Nero is acceptable :love:
    Darling, not in front of the children :flutter:

Get in line love! :hand:

Do you look anything like him? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    ^ I got there first!! :sexface:

(Original post by The Epicurean)
    Another admirer to add to your list of admirers :mmm:

Haha a clone account to add to my list of admirers :mmm:

:fan: and that is why I think males are attractive

ReputationRep:
    o m g

i want him!!!!!!!!
    Omg omg omg he is hot
    Ranbow has already got there :sadnod: They have been together for about 2 years now :moon:

Loooool :toofunny: But see, like I said, you do have many admirers :daydreaming:

But Matt is an exception :hand: Walk down the road and you will find it difficult to find another guy of comparable standards :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Do you look anything like him? :sexface:
    I don't know, do I? :sexface: Your mind, your fantasies :ahee: Imagine me howether pleases you best! :yep:
    ^ I got there first!! :sexface:

It's not a clone account! :pierre: It is the latest range of crap end product to come out of Turd Upon Thames :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Ranbow has already got there :sadnod: They have been together for about 2 years now :moon:

Loooool :toofunny: But see, like I said, you do have many admirers :daydreaming:

But Matt is an exception :hand: Walk down the road and you will find it difficult to find another guy of comparable standards :sadnod:
    2 years?!?! Hasn't time gone fast :mmm:

Yeah but you could say the same about Vanessa Hudgens :beard:

(Original post by ipoop)
    I don't know, do I? :sexface: Your mind, your fantasies :ahee: Imagine me howether pleases you best! :yep:

It's not a clone account! :pierre: It is the latest range of crap end product to come out of Turd Upon Thames :fyi:
    The Poundland of Turd Upon Thames?

ReputationRep:
    2 years?!?! Hasn't time gone fast :mmm:

Yeah but you could say the same about Vanessa Hudgens :beard:
    I can't believe you have forgotten how long you have been together with him :naughty: And yes it has

Vanessa Hudgens is really pretty, but I have seen many girls just as pretty as her :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you have forgotten how long you have been together with him :naughty: And yes it has

Vanessa Hudgens is really pretty, but I have seen many girls just as pretty as her :yep:
    Have you met anyone as pretty as Susan Boyle though? :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Have you met anyone as pretty as Susan Boyle though? :daydreaming:
    You :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    ^ get a room

Swwry, time flies past :moon:

Yeah but if you walked down the street tomorrow would you see a girl as pretty as her? :holmes: As you just said you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as matt :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^ get a room

Swwry, time flies past :moon:

Yeah but if you walked down the street tomorrow would you see a girl as pretty as her? :holmes: As you just said you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as matt :mmm:
    We have a room, it is called The Student Room :mmm:
    Yes, I just did that joke :pierre:

I recon if I walked down the street tomorrow, I most likely would see a girl just as pretty as her :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, some prettier :yes: having said that, what I find pretty is not everyone's definition of pretty :holmes: I acknowledge dress sense and presentation more than facial features and of course how little make up she be wearing on her face:holmes: No tan, and not bathed in make up and not dressed like the local slapper is a 10/10 :yep: BUT, any girl in hooker heels is a 20/10 :ahee: You're a 10/10 ranbow :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    We have a room, it is called The Student Room :mmm:
    Yes, I just did that joke :pierre:

I recon if I walked down the street tomorrow, I most likely would see a girl just as pretty as her :yep:
    Old joke now

So you're saying you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if you walked down the street? :holmes:

I'm gunna try this out tomorrow :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Yes, some prettier :yes: having said that, what I find pretty is not everyone's definition of pretty :holmes: I acknowledge dress sense and presentation more than facial features and of course how little make up she be wearing on her face:holmes: No tan, and not bathed in make up and not dressed like the local slapper is a 10/10 :yep: BUT, any girl in hooker heels is a 20/10 :ahee: You're a 10/10 ranbow :flutter:
    I see :holmes: I agree that fake tan and caked in makeup is not attractive :no:

But for all you know I could be bathed in fake tan and make up, and have a dress sense of a slapper :hmmm: (I don't have any of those things though so you guessed right :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I think personality, dress sense, the way they talk and present themselves are all equally as important in regards to how attractive I find a girl :yep:

Old joke now

So you're saying you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if you walked down the street? :holmes:

I'm gunna try this out tomorrow :mmm:
    Oi, shaddap! I know it is an old joke :grumble:

I'm not saying I wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if I walked down the street. What I am trying to say is the general female population is more attractive than the general male population :yep: But that is my personal opinion and my opinion probably does have the bias of a heterosexual male :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I see :holmes: I agree that fake tan and caked in makeup is not attractive :no:

But for all you know I could be bathed in fake tan and make up, and have a dress sense of a slapper :hmmm: (I don't have any of those things though so you guessed right :mmm:)
    How did I know about you? I have found girls enslaved by the cosmetics industry to lack a certain something :holmes: Something I am not sure of but something nonetheless :bigsmile: They either are just too dismissive and critical of themselves due to low confidence or are plain down right a bit thick :holmes: And you are neither :holmes:

Disclaimer: This is my view based on personal life experience, to those that disagree, please feel free to keep your arguments to yourself. If you feel like you must, make a damn thread and quote me in it! :indiff: We are not spamming on this thread :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.