Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    No ..not my AS certificates ..you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't scan my as certificates or passport before the interview but I got a message that I have to scan them-I don't know what to expect-is that a good thing or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    I didn't scan my as certificates or passport before the interview but I got a message that I have to scan them-I don't know what to expect-is that a good thing or not?
    People are expected to scan in their certificates as a part of the admissions process anyway, so it might be a general requirement to get considered. Hopefully it is a good sign though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    It's supposed to be a good thing as people asked that before an offer
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnJuM218)
    I made a mistake about giving them the impression that I had done something in my volunteering that I didn't. I wish I had been more truthful as the questions got more probing and I couldn't answer them properly. I was too nervous. The rest of the interview went well.

I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.

I had my interview on 27th November.
    Agh! Thats gutting
    But good attitude though, chin up - it's all a learning experience

Good luck with your other interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Have you not been asked to send them anything either?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope, but i did upload everything before my interview so perhaps that's why!? Do you reckon we'll find out this week??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    P.S. i absolutely love your username, wish I'd thought of it ahaha
    Haha cheers! It took a lot of pondering

Sorry I don't know where exactly I read it but I seem to remember there being something about them doing somePBL (as part of the integrated curriculum) - but I don't think they rely on it as much as say HYMS do

If anyone actually goes to kings, and knows what they're actually talking about, please correct me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    nope, but i did upload everything before my interview so perhaps that's why!? Do you reckon we'll find out this week??
    To be honest, I don't mind when we hear - I just want good news did you upload your AS as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been asked to upload anything but the lady took my photocopies of my certificates and passport before the interview.... am I the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyallsop)
    I haven't been asked to upload anything but the lady took my photocopies of my certificates and passport before the interview.... am I the only one
    I had my interview this Thursday gone and took all my photocopies to give in but the receptionist didn't take them, she said she only needed to see my passport so I uploaded them onto myapplication that evening instead.

ReputationRep:
    Also, sorry to ask another question, but does King's use PBL at all? Their teaching methods in terms of PBL/lectures isn't super clear on the website.
    I've had a scan through the course structure too but couldn't find anything on PBL. The link is information on the course structure, hope it helps.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/medicine/study/...mme/index.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    I've had a scan through the course structure too but couldn't find anything on PBL. The link is information on the course structure, hope it helps.

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/medicine/study/...mme/index.aspx
    Oh what?! I don't understand how I haven't come across this page, my interview is in 2 days! Lol.
    I think the one I've been on is the pages of info for applicants.
    Thank you so much!! x

ReputationRep:
    Oh what?! I don't understand how I haven't come across this page, my interview is in 2 days! Lol.
    I think the one I've been on is the pages of info for applicants.
    Thank you so much!! x
    No problem good luck with your interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    No problem good luck with your interview.
    Thanks you! Good luck to you too! Or have you had yours/got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you! Good luck to you too! Or have you had yours/got an offer?
    Had mine last Thursday, not sure what to think of it or whether they liked me or not
    Now for the long wait for offer/rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Had mine last Thursday, not sure what to think of it or whether they liked me or not
    Now for the long wait for offer/rejection.
    Ahh I hope you get some good news from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Is there anyone who was interviewed on the 12th of Dec still not heard back? I know some people from this date have been given an offer, feels like im the only one left which is quite worrying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! I was at 10.20 on 12th and have heard nothing!

Hoping that no news is good news though!!

Does anyone know when we're supposed to apply for an NHS bursary? I'm not sure if we apply now, or before we start our fifth year? The info on the NHS website is so confusing :/

ReputationRep:
      People who haven't heard, how do you think the interview went? I was nervous first question and it showed, but then I did good for the rest of it I feel. Don't know if I've done enough :-(

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      Does anyone know when we're supposed to apply for an NHS bursary? I'm not sure if we apply now, or before we start our fifth year? The info on the NHS website is so confusing :/
      As far as I'm aware that's not something we'd need to worry about for a long time

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by emmmalou)
      Yes! I was at 10.20 on 12th and have heard nothing!

Hoping that no news is good news though!!
      I had my interview on the 10th Dec and I've heard nothing either! The wait is agonising

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.