The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnimeCrazy
Haha happy bday how old are you?

I wish I actually gained weight ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am 20 boo, but still feel like I am a babygal. Wallahiiii my mum hates fat people so she was kinda dissing me looooool. I felt like crying.
Original post by Chukkeigh
I am 20 boo, but still feel like I am a babygal. Wallahiiii my mum hates fat people so she was kinda dissing me looooool. I felt like crying.

Your.mum is.jokes xD whilst your mum is on about you gaining weight, mine is the opposite telling me there is no point of you eating cuz I don't gain anything out of it and so technically I'm wasting food. Kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your.mum is.jokes xD whilst your mum is on about you gaining weight, mine is the opposite telling me there is no point of you eating cuz I don't gain anything out of it and so technically I'm wasting food. Kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooooooool. That is too sad!!! Are you startin college next week?
Today I was playing football with somali Somali men, and there was one old Italian guy I'm not sure how old maybe 67 I dunno lol but he was quite healthy for his age he could run/touch his toes etc how can they Somali men be calling him `old man` when they want the ball tackling him like he's a 20 year old and the incident that reallyppassed me off was when they made him pick up some dogkrap and said to each other in Somali `it's nijaas he knows how to deal with it` :-(... Hepicked it up with plastic bad without hesitating but even still you don't make old men do that.
looks this is so random but had to get it off my chest
(edited 9 years ago)
I am the first generation too boo boo and in comparison to the Asian community we are doing pretty well mA. Tell me aboot it fam, they are living BIG & really all I just want is to move there and get me a sugarr daddy...

We are only first generation here, and we have a lord mayor of a borough of london, several uk based television channels, activists that banned a drug (qat) activists that freed hostages from kidnappers and hoyos that raised millions for mosques all around the world.
We're not doing too bad, lets see what the next generation can do:cool:
Back to the unemployment life. My last day of my summer long intern today :frown: Start preparations for university now.
Reply 2626
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Back to the unemployment life. My last day of my summer long intern today :frown: Start preparations for university now.

Do you dislike not having a job?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Do you dislike not having a job?

I'm going to be starting university so my time will be productive. As long as I'm being pro-active and doing something that will develop me as a person, I don't mind.
Reply 2628
I'm going to be starting university so my time will be productive. As long as I'm being pro-active and doing something that will develop me as a person, I don't mind.

Don't you just like doing nothing sometimes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Don't you just like doing nothing sometimes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I don't like to waste time. The opportunity cost is not worth it for me.
Reply 2630
No, I don't like to waste time. The opportunity cost is not worth it for me.

Fair enough, bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looooooooool. That is too sad!!! Are you startin college next week?

Hahaha right. And nop. Finished college !! XD starting Uni. Studying English at Nottingham Trent. ;P

Do you go uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
To those who watch Korean dramas anyone watch Fated to love you? Pls say at least one person does.

And lol to those who like Boys over Flower. The Japanese version is 100 times better :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm currently watching fated to love you. I love it
Original post by Biryani007
Ahah I just watched it...that poor girl aha he's such a cow to her. He's good looking though :colone:
The second episode looks cute lol
Oh man I don't want to be hooked on Korean dramas :lol:

See you just fall in love and become hooked muahahaha lool
Original post by QueenSI
See you just fall in love and become hooked muahahaha lool

Hahah it's so cheesy though!
I had to skip the beginning...the part when she's dreaming, I was about to turn it off :lol:
Hahah it's so cheesy though!
I had to skip the beginning...the part when she's dreaming, I was about to turn it off :lol:

Oh my god me too. I think everyone wants to turn off at the beginning cause it's so strange and she looks so childish. My fav part us when he marks her love letter confession. Lol such a snob. I also love the earthquake that looks so so fake lol
Original post by QueenSI
Oh my god me too. I think everyone wants to turn off at the beginning cause it's so strange and she looks so childish. My fav part us when he marks her love letter confession. Lol such a snob. I also love the earthquake that looks so so fake lol

Ahah yeah I was waiting for a cute reply and so was she! The other badboy wannabe really likes her though lol.
Ahah yeah I was waiting for a cute reply and so was she! The other badboy wannabe really likes her though lol.

Hahha yeah the elvis impersonator loool bless him. youll see him change for the better in the drama :wink::colone:
Original post by QueenSI
Hahha yeah the elvis impersonator loool bless him. youll see him change for the better in the drama :wink::colone:

I think I'm going to watch another episode now :mmm:
Hella bored. Made a video, acknowledging the greatest person alive

[video="youtube;Sx2oHSFpqhE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx2oHSFpqhE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest