Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh lord don't start the Reus **** again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Oh lord don't start the Reus **** again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just reading rumors man, relax yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Refrain yourself man, otherwise there'll be another meltdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    there are strong reports coming out

https://vine.co/v/M6aaTZAeUTJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, nah I know it's probably a negative with this one..

(Original post by barneystin)
    there are strong reports coming out

https://vine.co/v/M6aaTZAeUTJ
    LOL then it's done

ReputationRep:
    just seen the gossip about united and liverpool going after reus..

If he is even close to being avaliable aresnal should be all over that.

I dont think its true.. or atleast I hope not, but if he ended up going to either of those 2, It would make me pretty pissed off

ReputationRep:
    Lavezzi....

Dead :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    when it takes you about 5 looks to see cole in the background lol. Reus or Hummels aint going nowhere, honestly think Reus will stay at the club for time, he's got that dortmund blood. Benzema also signed a new contract until 2019 apparently too, im actually surprised at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why does he need to relax himself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    A few weeks ago there were rumours about Reus joining Arsenal. Que Arsenal fans going into spaz mode and making formations to fit Reus, Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott in the same team. Don't want it to happen again.

ReputationRep:
    pissed myself at Ashley there

The original photo still gets me, what a ****ing sideman loooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    A few weeks ago there were rumours about Reus joining Arsenal. Que Arsenal fans going into spaz mode and making formations to fit Reus, Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott in the same team. Don't want it to happen again.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: what do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    have you seen the **** on arsenal-mania?

that forums got a lot of bad posters but lol @ saying they're bad because they're predicting their own team to win the league :rofl2:

edit: also, bar none. I think you'll find one person said they won't btw. :-)
    Never seen many Arsenal fans with that kind of arrogance really. Thing with Chelsea fans Ive noticed is that the ''no one likes us we dont care'' is sort of used as a shield against general ****-ishness. Like that blog ''aint got no history'', how is that something to be embraced on the one hand and then used as a stick vs City at other times too? :confused:

The Mourinho worship makes me lol as well. Lampard released as he's too old =genius/ Drogba brought back at 36=genius. Lukaku heralds immediately start praising Mou's decision on dubious grounds after he sells him etc. Read someone raving about Mou bringing back Courtois the other week as proof of his commitment to young players...just stop.

There are Wenger fanboys like me too, but the Arsenal fanbase generally do put his decisions under scrutiny always.

Dont really go on Arsenal mania but there is a desperation about the posters on there I must admit. But they're generally not as aggressive as on Shed End, never seen a more venomous lot. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Never seen many Arsenal fans with that kind of arrogance really. Thing with Chelsea fans Ive noticed is that the ''no one likes us we dont care'' is sort of used as a shield against general ****-ishness. Like that blog ''aint got no history'', how is that something to be embraced on the one hand and then used as a stick vs City at other times too? :confused:

The Mourinho worship makes me lol as well. Lampard released as he's too old =genius/ Drogba brought back at 36=genius. Lukaku heralds immediately start praising Mou's decision on dubious grounds after he sells him etc. Read someone raving about Mou bringing back Courtois the other week as proof of his commitment to young players...just stop.

There are Wenger fanboys like me too, but the Arsenal fanbase generally do put his decisions under scrutiny always.

Dont really go on Arsenal mania but there is a desperation about the posters on there I must admit. But they're generally not as aggressive as on Shed End, never seen a more venomous lot. :rolleyes:
    RAWK?

I don't go on those forums because they aren't really balanced. I would use reddit as they have some good posters in most things but their layout is so ****.

ReputationRep:
    lol inb4 rawk is worst place on internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    tbf that was just Stalin.

ReputationRep:
    RAWK?

I don't go on those forums because they aren't really balanced. I would use reddit as they have some good posters in most things but their layout is so ****.
    Just a cult really. Dont have that much hate for LFC really, but they are a strange strange club with a stranger self-perception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    What would we think about bringing Reus in?

Sanchez
    Reus Ozil Walcott
    Ramsey Carvalho

I was just reading rumours and saw a few suggesting a move for him is "back on" for £27m or so. Considering he's 25, that's not bad at all
    SHOO, honestly, every post of yours makes me LOL.

This tribute to the memory of Stalin is just the icing on the cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Micah Richards)

This tribute to the memory of Stalin is just the icing on the cake

*Insert post to make my self look knowledgeable*

I had an idea about the perfect midfield and I'm sure none of you have brains to imagine what it will picture out to be so I'll just arrange it in this format for your heads to understand

It goes a bit like this

Luke
    Mu15 AR FKLW
    Jam SuG

Just imagine this in the premier league though.

:coma::coma:

Put butty in goal aint nothing going past him

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.