Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeMyselfandI26)
    How are you finding it? What have you done so far, I think we are really far behind
    Well we've done stuff on CPUs, networking, storage, HTML/CSS.... other things, and 1 controlled assessment.

(Original post by saratheawesome)
    hey i'm doing computer science too and i hate it!Are you currently doing the controlled assessment? What 2 tasks are you doing?
    We did one task last year but all of this year thus far has been a crash-course in all the theory in time for my mock next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachy23)
    I'm currently having a really good week (yay!) so I have been pretty calm I'm probably going to all the history CA catch up sessions next week though will get home at about six...

Oh that's good

So depressing ... I get home at six everyday except Wednesday when I get home at five.... so don't complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patronusleviosa)
    thank you!!! and hey you're name is great too!!
    thanks .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    Oh that's good

So depressing ... I get home at six everyday except Wednesday when I get home at five.... so don't complain.
    Oh...I guess I shouldn't be ungrateful then I personally wouldn't be able to handle that! Why do you get home so late? Is your school really far away?

ReputationRep:
    Argh my mocks start in a week and a half My school have the day off tomorrow though because it's the 11+ entrance exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    Argh my mocks start in a week and a half My school have the day off tomorrow though because it's the 11+ entrance exam
    Oh my life, I got my timetable today. Two weeks to go and so much to do, I'm going to get really stressed D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SampleX)
    Oh my life, I got my timetable today. Two weeks to go and so much to do, I'm going to get really stressed D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm getting stressed too, especially about my Spanish speaking exam. We've been given about six pages of possible questions we could be asked in the exam but it's only a ten minute exam
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I want to get on with revision for mocks but I don't know where to start + my focus is on choosing a levels/ college applications :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    I'm getting stressed too, especially about my Spanish speaking exam. We've been given about six pages of possible questions we could be asked in the exam but it's only a ten minute exam
    Oh dear D: I'm sure you'll be fine, though, just keep practising

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martie08)
    Well we've done stuff on CPUs, networking, storage, HTML/CSS.... other things, and 1 controlled assessment.

We did one task last year but all of this year thus far has been a crash-course in all the theory in time for my mock next week.
    We're doing our second controlled assessment and we've done practically no theory so we have to teach ourselves before the mock
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Does anyone have mocks coming up? Someone's set up a thread here if you want to talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    So, in classic exam board style, AQA have taken all of the History past papers off the website when I have mocks next week! Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachy23)
    Oh...I guess I shouldn't be ungrateful then I personally wouldn't be able to handle that! Why do you get home so late? Is your school really far away?
    Nope. I live 15 minutes walk away so technically better than some!
    It's just we finish lessons at half-five so yeah.... Stress... They build up the amount of time over the years so a gentle transition I guess helps but still. Pain. It's a boarding school so that's probably why lessons end so late.
    And we don't handle it. We go crazy :P Jk. Although my year is rather mental.

ReputationRep:
    So, in classic exam board style, AQA have taken all of the History past papers off the website when I have mocks next week! Brilliant!
    Typical. :mad:
    Ask around, someone might have a link to them on a different website or something?
    Why though, why... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    Typical. :mad:
    Ask around, someone might have a link to them on a different website or something?
    Why though, why... :confused:
    There are various ones scattered around the internet I think (if I do some googling), but it was convenient to have them in one place!

ReputationRep:
    There are various ones scattered around the internet I think (if I do some googling), but it was convenient to have them in one place!
    At least they're around though.

Exam boards are evil and just want you to work even more.... Evil beings.

ReputationRep:
    Any good revision sites? I want to revise so I can determine how I'll do when the real thing comes along in May.

ReputationRep:
    I am procrastinating so much

ReputationRep:
    I have a mock for my mock..... how does that make sense?

On another note, are any of you guys going to the Woodhouse college open day? I'm still not sure if I should go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Firenze26)
    I have a mock for my mock..... how does that make sense?

On another note, are any of you guys going to the Woodhouse college open day? I'm still not sure if I should go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We've been doing mocks of the mock of our mock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.