The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
If those are the actual numbers that come up I'm doing a runner Leinad :ninja:

Might actually buy a lottery ticket now I've said that, I've never bought one before I don't think.

Remember seeing on ShowerThoughts on reddit that "the lottery basically gives people loads and loads of money who are known for making financially unwise decisions" kind of true when you think about it
Original post by The Shed End
Could you tell me what minutes Chelsea are going to screwed over on Sunday?

Whenever Mou says you are :rolleyes: when he said minute 69 tho my inner child came out :tongue:
Original post by Numan786
We should have done everything to get Suarez that year. Imagine our team with Suarez and Sanchez and no Ozil.

lol leave Mesut alone, it's not like he was the only one who was bad tonight, Giroud was the worst by a country mile.
Thank Jesus I didn't put those wastemen on my acca! The dream lives on!!
Also **** that lil sideman Gibbs. Guy is so overrated.
Original post by leinad2012
Also, just one last dig at Neville, did anyone else hear him constantly saying how perfect the game was at the end for Berbatov, because he's a lazy player who'll create something with a flash of brilliance, interesting how he doesn't feel that way about Ozil isn't it... Feel sorry for Henry that he'll have to share a office with that **** and Jamie Rednapp every game

What is he supposed to say when Ozil had an awful game?
Original post by leinad2012
Whenever Mou says you are :rolleyes: when he said minute 69 tho my inner child came out :tongue:

I saw a vine saying it was his favourite minute in 50 shades of grey :biggrin:
Original post by angelfox

Him and his hook head.

Why was Nacho dropped?

He's been doing well over the last few weeks, and with Bellerin on the right, it was risky to have two attacking full backs. Everything was just wrong today.
Original post by Peggles_*
Him and his hook head.

Why was Nacho dropped?

He's been doing well over the last few weeks, and with Bellerin on the right, it was risky to have two attacking full backs. Everything was just wrong today.

I have no idea how he escapes so much criticism, sadly he's got to start on Sunday because otherwise Lukaku will destroy Nacho

Will there ever be a day where you make a post without your agenda of protecting the players you're a fan of?

Original post by Numan786
We should have done everything to get Suarez that year. Imagine our team with Suarez and Sanchez and no Ozil.

Don't forget Fabregas. Surely would have signed him if you didn't have Ozil.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't forget Fabregas. Surely would have signed him if you didn't have Ozil.

Even if we didn't have Ozil we wouldn't have signed him because Arsene is too proud to do so.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Will there ever be a day where you make a post without your agenda of protecting the players you're a fan of?

I'll protect my homeboys like Koscielny, Ramsey and Ozil till the day I die, but wastemen like Giroud, Gibbs and Wilshere can go **** themselves tbh.
Even if we didn't have Ozil we wouldn't have signed him because Arsene is too proud to do so.

Naaa he resigned that little rat Flamini, and he left under equal circumstances to Cesc.

If Cesc had been available in 2013 we would have signed him. Still he wouldn't have made much of a difference tonight.
I need alcohol, I'm so vex.
Naaa he resigned that little rat Flamini, and he left under equal circumstances to Cesc.

If Cesc had been available in 2013 we would have signed him. Still he wouldn't have made much of a difference tonight.

But Cesc was different, Arsene saw him like a son, a son who just walked out on him when he needed him the most. Arsene was hurt by that.

Arsenal Fan TV are taking their time with these damn videos!!
I need alcohol, I'm so vex.

it'll all be okay peggles.
you have everton at the weekend - they make everybody look good :smile:
Thank Jesus I didn't put those wastemen on my acca! The dream lives on!!

Lol mate put £10 on arsenal to win 2-0 and then another £10 on arsenal and atletico to win

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
it'll all be okay peggles.
you have everton at the weekend - they make everybody look good :smile:

This is arsenal we make all struggling players look good and teams look good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watching AFTV tonight like: https://vine.co/v/OrZqh3bbZQL
Well that was a new low. Also can we sign Kondogbia ?

Latest