Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    Had a phone call from my in-laws to say that they're waiting to hear if my puppy needs emergency surgery or not because they think he has something stuck in his stomach :sad:
    Oh no! Hope he's okay! :hugs:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Yeah, I think I might. I was actually supposed to see her last week, but I've been so up and down mood wise it's been difficult to do anything. I did briefly mention ED stuff to her last time, but she didn't seem that bothered? :dontknow: CMHT said that they were going to write a letter about a follow up appointment for this month/to explain what was going to come of the complaint meeting I attended/to confirm I was back under CMHT (I got discharged by the trainee who assessed me, and the consultants I saw at the complaint meeting said I shouldn't have been).

Thank you.

How are you feeling? :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you're eating so little that you're dizzy and feel like you might pass out that is a problem. Not a little one either. I would suggest bringing it up again with your GP and being completely explicit about what's going on. It's not a good thing and you shouldn't suffer on your own. Your GP should also be able to chase up the CMHT letter.

I'm not great but meh, trying to get on with things. :nothing:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    :jumphug: hopefully hell be ok! What did he eat that he shouldnt have??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We don't know. He's been x-rayed and there's definitely something wrong in there. It's probably a sock or a bit of tree or something equally stupid
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Pathway, def go see your GP pronto. Unfortunately CMHTs can be somewhat slow to correspond sometimes, but that's no excuse :no:

Saber, well done for your posts on that anti-meds thread. That escalated quickly :eek:

(Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    what on earth is a BNBN biscuit? :ninja:
    :headfire:

I may have to officially disown you now :sadnod:

(Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    Had a phone call from my in-laws to say that they're waiting to hear if my puppy needs emergency surgery or not because they think he has something stuck in his stomach :sad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Pathway, def go see your GP pronto. Unfortunately CMHTs can be somewhat slow to correspond sometimes, but that's no excuse :no:

Saber, well done for your posts on that anti-meds thread. That escalated quickly :eek:

:headfire:

I may have to officially disown you now :sadnod:

:hugs:
    :eek3:
    :sad:
    :cry2:

:lovehug:

And definitely! Go Saber! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just googled them- we called them "biscuit smiles".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you're eating so little that you're dizzy and feel like you might pass out that is a problem. Not a little one either. I would suggest bringing it up again with your GP and being completely explicit about what's going on. It's not a good thing and you shouldn't suffer on your own. Your GP should also be able to chase up the CMHT letter.

I'm not great but meh, trying to get on with things. :nothing:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I think I might need to write it all out again, I get really intimidated when I go and see people about MH stuff. Just feel like a time waster.

If you need/want to rant at someone, I'm about. :console:

Will do, just not sure how to say what I need to say? My heads all jumbled up still. Maybe I'll make a list again? That helped a bit last time. Feel like there's so much going on and I can't concentrate on anything for very long.

How are you? :jumphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiera28)
    How are you doing bub?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm allowed 4 hours out each day which is good, and my mood has been improving

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I think I might need to write it all out again, I get really intimidated when I go and see people about MH stuff. Just feel like a time waster.

If you need/want to rant at someone, I'm about. :console:

Will do, just not sure how to say what I need to say? My heads all jumbled up still. Maybe I'll make a list again? That helped a bit last time. Feel like there's so much going on and I can't concentrate on anything for very long.

Writing it down definitely sounds like a good idea. You're not a time waster. I hope your GP is helpful :hugs:

And thanks for the offer, I think I'll try drinking some tea before annoying you guys with my ranting

And thanks sherbet_lemons7 and TLG it just annoys me when people go round spreading crap about something that can really help people.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    I just googled them- we called them "biscuit smiles".
    But how are you supposed to sing the BNBN song if you call them "biscuit smiles"? :hmmm:

:lovehug:

Do make a list - I'm a big fan of lists I'm so tired, despite having slept lots. Sorry again that I was such a letdown last night

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    And thanks sherbet_lemons7 and TLG it just annoys me when people go round spreading crap about something that can really help people.
    Indeed. Such noobface behaviour from them :nothing:

ReputationRep:

Do make a list - I'm a big fan of lists I'm so tired, despite having slept lots. Sorry again that I was such a letdown last night

Not a let down at all! The fact that you offered to help was enough (thank you for offering. :hugs:), and I completely dissociated pretty soon after anyway - not sure what happened because I stopped mid reply to furry too. :dontknow: Kind of worried, tbh. Should probably mention that too...gah. Sorry to hear you're still tired, you're probably really run down. Lots of rest for TLG I think! :console:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Not a let down at all! The fact that you offered to help was enough (thank you for offering. :hugs:), and I completely dissociated pretty soon after anyway - not sure what happened because I stopped mid reply to furry too. :dontknow: Kind of worried, tbh. Should probably mention that too...gah. Sorry to hear you're still tired, you're probably really run down. Lots of rest for TLG I think! :console:
    That does sound quite worrying Yeah, I think I've been trying to do too much. Am considering giving up my uni job but I hate letting people down and am scared they'll hate me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    That does sound quite worrying Yeah, I think I've been trying to do too much. Am considering giving up my uni job but I hate letting people down and am scared they'll hate me :cry:
    Yeah, it's happening quite frequently lately, not entirely sure how to stop it. :dontknow:

I think you should worry about yourself and health first. It's not good to run yourself into the ground. :sadnod::console: I doubt that they'll hate you. :nah: Would it be possible to do less hours? That could help. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    been trying to work on and off today. not really working. my head wont work. ive got to try and manipulate a mathematical model of boiling an egg to apply it to single celled organism and just gah cant think clearly about anything and surveying scientific literature to try and come up with useful parameters is absolutely impossible rn
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah, it's happening quite frequently lately, not entirely sure how to stop it. :dontknow:

I think you should worry about yourself and health first. It's not good to run yourself into the ground. :sadnod::console: I doubt that they'll hate you. :nah: Would it be possible to do less hours? That could help. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks hun. It's not even hard work, just so tired and unable to juggle everything :emo:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    been trying to work on and off today. not really working. my head wont work. ive got to try and manipulate a mathematical model of boiling an egg to apply it to single celled organism and just gah cant think clearly about anything and surveying scientific literature to try and come up with useful parameters is absolutely impossible rn
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hun. It's not even hard work, just so tired and unable to juggle everything :emo:

:jumphug:
    Still though, it can have an affect on you. :console: Wish I could help in some way.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Still though, it can have an affect on you. :console: Wish I could help in some way.
    Dw, it's my own stupid fault. Though in fairness to me, they've asked me to research disability policies at all UK HEIs (Higher Education Institutes) within a week. And there are about 142 unis on the list...

ReputationRep:
    Dw, it's my own stupid fault. Though in fairness to me, they've asked me to research disability policies at all UK HEIs (Higher Education Institutes) within a week. And there are about 142 unis on the list...
    That sounds tough :console: No one will think any less of you for admitting you're struggling or giving up the job though. :nah:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    That sounds tough :console: No one will think any less of you for admitting you're struggling or giving up the job though. :nah:
    Thanks. I'm supposed to present them in front of Royal Holloway's disabled staff meeting tomorrow :cry: Think I'm just gonna aim for 20 unis or 25 maximum and they'll just have to make do with that for now :dontknow:

Sorry you're still having such a rough time of it, sweetie :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I'm supposed to present them in front of Royal Holloway's disabled staff meeting tomorrow :cry: Think I'm just gonna aim for 20 unis or 25 maximum and they'll just have to make do with that for now :dontknow:

Sorry you're still having such a rough time of it, sweetie :sadnod:
    I think 20-25 will be ok. I agree with scary, too.

---------------

Spoiler:
    Show
    Feeling really low and keep having bad thoughts/intrusive memories. Might go to sleep. Need it to stop.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.