Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Just 4... :innocent: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

My contribution (though it's not cheesy )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thespaceshuttle)
    A smile just takes a moment but its memory lasts forever
    I love this! I definitely agree thanks, the thread seems to have taken a momentary turn from quotes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :lol:

My contribution (though it's not cheesy )
    Hahaha thanks! (it really does contrast - it's weird listening to this after Wham :lol:)
    Oooh great one!

ReputationRep:
    I love this! I definitely agree thanks, the thread seems to have taken a momentary turn from quotes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww thank you :h: and haha no harm in bringing it back

ReputationRep:
    Awwww thank you :h: and haha no harm in bringing it back
    You're welcome!
    Indeed, I like general chat on here tbh - as long as people are happy If there are too many consecutive chat posts then I just add in the odd quote

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's sweet of you and since you like general chat hii nice to meet you :bigsmile:
    Haha hi, same, nice to meet you too. How are you doing?

I find it a lot easier to talk on here than irl
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome!
    Indeed, I like general chat on here tbh - as long as people are happy If there are too many consecutive chat posts then I just add in the odd quote

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's sweet of you and since you like general chat hii nice to meet you :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't I already replied to this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha hi, same, nice to meet you too. How are you doing?

I find it a lot easier to talk on here than irl
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww I'm very well, thank you. How are you and how are things with you?

ReputationRep:
    Awww I'm very well, thank you. How are you and how are things with you?
    That's great to hear! You're welcome I'm also well thanks The only problem is procrastination, which isn't great so close to exam dates :eek: at least we have a longer weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    O

Haven't I already replied to this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I deleted that post because I forgot to quote you *awkward

ReputationRep:
    O

I deleted that post because I forgot to quote you *awkward
    Hahaha I noticed after no worries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's great to hear! You're welcome I'm also well thanks The only problem is procrastination, which isn't great so close to exam dates :eek: at least we have a longer weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
    C'mon that's not fair...we have to work smart. What are you studing?

ReputationRep:
    C'mon that's not fair...we have to work smart. What are you studing?
    True - but I hardly do any revision

English, maths, triple science, RE, history, French and computer science. You?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    True - but I hardly do any revision

English, maths, triple science, RE, history, French and computer science. You?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    But why? We'll have plenty of time after exams to do everything we like, please do productive work! If there is anything I could help you with, do let me know. GCSE then, right? I'm doing A2 in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

ReputationRep:
    But why? We'll have plenty of time after exams to do everything we like, please do productive work! If there is anything I could help you with, do let me know. GCSE then, right? I'm doing A2 in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
    I know, I guess it's just that I never feel like it. I mean I've managed to get through it and do some. I try, I really do. Thanks for the offer Yup, GCSE:yep: ooh cool, I'm thinking of doing that next year, plus Further Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know, I guess it's just that I never feel like it. I mean I've managed to get through it and do some. I try, I really do. Thanks for the offer Yup, GCSE:yep: ooh cool, I'm thinking of doing that next year, plus Further Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good that you do your best but at this point you might wana consider giving it your 120%. Its ok, I think that's what humans are for- give hand and support eachother...aha ownsome, I initially started Further Maths but for some reasons drop it later. What you want to study at uni?

ReputationRep:
    That's good that you do your best but at this point you might wana consider giving it your 120%. Its ok, I think that's what humans are for- give hand and support eachother...aha ownsome, I initially started Further Maths but for some reasons drop it later. What you want to study at uni?
    Yeah I see what you mean, like I revised much more for my KS3 exams than I have done for GCSEs so far. I always used to push myself too much so I've really tried to not get too stressed this time round but it's gard getting that balance for me. Cool, I don't really know much about my future. Maths is my favourite subject so maybe maths? What are you planning on doing at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I see what you mean, like I revised much more for my KS3 exams than I have done for GCSEs so far. I always used to push myself too much so I've really tried to not get too stressed this time round but it's gard getting that balance for me. Cool, I don't really know much about my future. Maths is my favourite subject so maybe maths? What are you planning on doing at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah take care of yourself and don't stress out. I really hope your exams go well and whatever you choose to do :goodluck: with that. I've applied for Mechanical Engineering, let's get those grades and rock it :bl:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.