The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There's weak penalties, then there is what United just had.
Original post by leinad2012
One can only assume that the manager of this team is Tim Sherwood with Gareth Cook as assistant manager

...Garth Crooks?
Original post by difeo
...Garth Crooks?

whatever that fat prick is called, his name makes less ****ing sense than his line ups
Original post by difeo
why would you pick someone for a game this season based on how good they were last season

De Gea
Sanchez
Aguero
Vardy
Original post by Jimmy Seville
De Gea
Sanchez
Aguero
Vardy

Why are De Gea and Vardy in there lol
They were in the team posted above. You said players shouldn't be picked for a game based on an entire season, De Gea's barely been third/fourth best keeper in the league this year when he was the best last season, and Vardy wasn't as impressive last year as he is this.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
They were in the team posted above. You said players shouldn't be picked for a game based on an entire season, De Gea's barely been third/fourth best keeper in the league this year when he was the best last season, and Vardy wasn't as impressive last year as he is this.

No I was saying this season's form is far more relevant than last year's so Vardy is the complete opposite of a counter to my point, good this year and bad last so he should be in there
Dear Arsenal

Please gift us a win tomorrow.

:smile:
Big big game tomorrow. I like Liverpool and want to see them in the top 4, but they need to just lie down and take it tomorrow.
We're gonna get rekt.
Kompany out potentially for months according to Pelegrini. If it's true and we don't win the league, then the fans have every reason to be pissed off
Big game tonight. I love our matches with you at Anfield. Let's hope for another cracker.
Away at Anfield. And live on BT Sports.

Lord help us.
Predicted line-up for tonight?
Original post by Zerforax
Predicted line-up for tonight?

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Flamini Ramsey
Campbell Ozil Walcott
Giroud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
Big game tonight. I love our matches with you at Anfield. Let's hope for another cracker.

Ramsey to hopefully score tonight as justice for his goal being incorrectly ruled out back in August. 3-1 Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Ramsey to hopefully score tonight as justice for his goal being incorrectly ruled out back in August. 3-1 Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I certainly back both teams to score, but fancy it to be a one-goal winning margin either way. I'll go for 2-1 to Arsenal, to be honest.
Reply 2637
4-0

quote me
1-3, Ramsey, Walcott Giroud. Bellerin Campbell Ozil assist
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Away at Anfield. And live on BT Sports.

Lord help us.

Hopefully we don't give them material to use in their BT sports promos.

I swear half of their promotional clips in 13/14 were City/Chelsea/Liverpool/Everton running a train on us.

Latest