How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Phew! you almost lied again there, good job!
    Oh LOL thanks, i gave up earlier so i tried to stop myself.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya How do you know Eid's on Wednesday?
    Eid is tomorrow in france so for us its gonna be on wednesday...... Still not sure though

You remember last time some of us did eid a day earlier when is was actually still ramadan.... But i didnt :ahee: i was moaning why our mosque didnt agree but then they were right....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Oh LOL thanks, i gave up earlier so i tried to stop myself.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Proud of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I feel it at times tbh but im feeling happier now!
    No worries! You are a lovely person!
    Ah i see! Well i hope they love me! Aw thanks!
    Id like to think there are but its hard to tell.
    Well i did a college course instead of A-Levels and it was awful! Id read the bullying part of my blog for the full story but i was bullied there. Plus the teachers were crap so it wasnt an enjoyable experience!
    But i did Engineering there!
    Oooh a young one! What are you gonna do for A-Levels?
    Driving is fun! Are you gonna start as soon as possible or are you gonna wait?
    But i can drive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No worries! I dont mind, i like them in fact,
    Haha damn Hamza! Theyre a nice user!
    Aww i am sure they do care about you!!! Even if they might not show it

For alevel i gonna do biology, chemistry, maths and french. Love them ALL!!

I cant wait to drive, am gonna apply exacly 3 month before my bday for a provisional license (26 december!!!) and then after my bday i will do the theory and practical tests..... Cant wait to DRIVE lol:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya I dunno why, but my mosque always gets it right But its really messed up that some people celebrate it on different days, like last year I believe some of my uncles in different cities celebrated on different days, it gets REALLY awkward

ReputationRep:
    Proud of you!
    Thanks, I have grown up

Spoiler:
    Show
    i just realised YOU are younger than me, n for a but i thought the other way :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya lol, I know you're like a lot older, I'm not even 16 yet, my birthday's on Thursday....

ReputationRep:
    mediaya lol, I know you're like a lot older, I'm not even 16 yet, my birthday's on Thursday....
    I know n i knew but the way you bahaved compared to mine..... I thought the other way, ygm?

I know ur bday is in thursday, the generator has still not arrived though

I thought eid would be on ur bday but unfortunately it MIGHT not..... :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Dizzy
    Are getting your Willies ready?

ReputationRep:
    I know n i knew but the way you bahaved compared to mine..... I thought the other way, ygm?

I know ur bday is in thursday, the generator has still not arrived though

I thought eid would be on ur bday but unfortunately it MIGHT not..... :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So you're trying to say I'm more mature?

lol, you have a good memory I don't want it any more, can I get something else? PLEASE....

I'm glad it isn't, there are wayy too many hugs on Eid as it is, a birthday on top WOAH!! I think I'll suffocate...........
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk, It would be great if it was on Eid, bday money+Eidi= A FORTUNE

ReputationRep:
    So you're trying to say I'm more mature?

lol, you have a good memory I don't want it any more, can I get something else? PLEASE....

I'm glad it isn't, there are wayy too many hugs on Eid as it is, a birthday on top WOAH!! I think I'll suffocate...........
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk, It would be great if it was on Eid, bday money+Eidi= A FORTUNE
    Yep

Thanks, what do you want then.... A teddy bear.....

Oh lol , i dont even celebrate my bday so it doesnt make any difference

Spoiler:
    Show
    aaahh, so u are after money... I see

Aww i am sure they do care about you!!! Even if they might not show it

For alevel i gonna do biology, chemistry, maths and french. Love them ALL!!

I cant wait to drive, am gonna apply exacly 3 month before my bday for a provisional license (26 december!!!) and then after my bday i will do the theory and practical tests..... Cant wait to DRIVE lol:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well i sure hope so!
    Itd be nice for them to show it more!

Oooh very nice indeed! Whats the plan after that then? What career do you want to do?

Might aswell! Apply early so you have your license before your birthday! Then you can drive on your birthday! Thats what i did!
    Excellent! Make sure to revise for the theory!
    Imsure youll pass in no time!! Haha im liking the enthusiasm!

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Thanks!

Get me whatever you want! I'm sure I'll like it

Same, cba
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah, but I was only joking coz I've already got the money from ma parents, coz I think my dad's gonna be busy on Eid so.........got it early

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Well i sure hope so!
    Itd be nice for them to show it more!

Oooh very nice indeed! Whats the plan after that then? What career do you want to do?

Might aswell! Apply early so you have your license before your birthday! Then you can drive on your birthday! Thats what i did!
    Excellent! Make sure to revise for the theory!
    Imsure youll pass in no time!! Haha im liking the enthusiasm!
    I have no idea what i want to do, mayby medicine or pharmacy or optometry.... Well ygm that kind of stuff

I know i am apllying early, my bday is on the 26 march so i am applying on the 26 december.....
    I will learn it, i have already acc
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling quite good. I've been struggling to get out the house the last few days due to a flare up with panic attacks and things but my mum persuaded me to go into town with her today and despite taking a few panic attacks while I was out, I enjoyed it and she treated me to a few things just hope all the walking tired me out enough to finally sleep tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I'm feeling quite good. I've been struggling to get out the house the last few days due to a flare up with panic attacks and things but my mum persuaded me to go into town with her today and despite taking a few panic attacks while I was out, I enjoyed it and she treated me to a few things just hope all the walking tired me out enough to finally sleep tonight
    you should have had her buy you an ice cream cone. No one can not smile when they get an ice cream cone. You look like the chocolate mint kind of a girl. Can I ask? What is the like having a panic attack in public? Do things start kind of spinning around? That's the worst laying in your bed and not being able to go to sleep. I was on my phone this morning watching Netflix untill 7:30 a.m?

Really tired and soggy and my vision keeps shifting about and i keep losing my balance but im super grateful to the lovely girl who gave me my bus fare :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    you should have had her buy you an ice cream cone. No one can not smile when they get an ice cream cone. You look like the chocolate mint kind of a girl. Can I ask? What is the like having a panic attack in public? 2 things start kind of spinning around?
    Its heavy rain where I am today so an ice cream cone was out of the question she got me some new shampoo, some clothes and some body sprays so that was enough for me

It varies. Sometimes you can feel a panic coming on and can nip it in the bud and on the outside you don't look any different and then other times you just have to run out the shop, grab something to stop yourself from fainting, call for help (I've even asked a stranger for help which was embarrassing) and sometimes you cry or even shout. Inside you feel like you are about to die and need immediate help, you burn up, you feel like your throat is swelling up and going to close shut, you feel sick, you feel like you are about to crap yourself, you can barely stand for fear of fainting, your vision goes weird. Its just horrible. Wouldn't wish a panic attack on anyone.

I have no idea what i want to do, mayby medicine or pharmacy or optometry.... Well ygm that kind of stuff

I know i am apllying early, my bday is on the 26 march so i am applying on the 26 december.....
    I will learn it, i have already acc
    Thanks
    The usual tsr choice it seems! Very nice indeed! Im sure youll be great at which ever one you decide to do!

Thats the best thing to do! I wonder if the form will be christmas themed?
    Ah well thats good then! Make sure to keep on top of it though!
    No worries!

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.