(Original post by PrincessBO$$)

Gonna go OFFLINE. I GIVE UP ON TSR
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sooooooo dramatic
    SORRY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Wait, HOLD UP!! BEECHES, So if this is the case then, anyone can easily cheat and win the game, so Aysha if I go and delete a post in the last thread, I'll be the winner, coz I got the last post!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow, yh

Spoiler:
    Show
    :clap: really clever bro really clever
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    PrincessBo$$ must be cursed with bad luck :lol:. This is the 2nd time this happened, someone deleats their post and I end up winning lool :rofl: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Wow, yh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Gonna go OFFLINE. I GIVE UP ON TSR
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sooooooo dramatic
    Oh lol, its only a game, i give up as well, hamza is right anyone could do that :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    to console you, i promess i wont ever try to get a 100th post , u can have mine, i'll help u if u want :awesome:, "dont be sad, be glad coz u being sad makes me mad":puppyeyes: give u lots of love my little queen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ter

ReputationRep:
    Oh lol, its only a game, i give up as well, hamza is right anyone could do that :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to console you, i promess i wont ever try to get a 100th post , u can have mine, i'll help u if u want :awesome:, 'dont be sad, be glad coz u being sad makes me mad' :puppyeyes: gove u lots of love my little queen

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ayy, that line in the spoiler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    PrincessBo$$ must be cursed with bad luck :lol:. This is the 2nd time this happened, someone deleats their post and I end up winning lool :rofl: :toofunny:
    I am more cursed then the devil and i am not joking.

ReputationRep:

sorry Mr T 999 sorry Mods. Sorry whoever will miss for getting banned for posting this cause its hamza's fault! . I swear i had to
    You let Hamza get to you and he's won the battle. You shouldn't let people get to you like that :no: its quite trashy when a girl starts using profanity and insults. You need have a bit of class :wink:

When a person starts running their mouth it usally means they have nothing eles to say. So they resort to insults which bascically means they admitting defeat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Ayy, that line in the spoiler
    Lol, i know it's from u, it was so effective when u said it me, that i remember it......

Spoiler:
    Show
    .... Word by word... My little bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am more cursed then the devil and i am not joking.
    Ur not! You have a generous heart unlike the devi

Spoiler:
    Show
    proof:grimm reaper

Spoiler:
    Show
    be happy lol :love: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You let Hamza get to you and he's won the battle. You shouldn't let people get to you like that :no: its quite trashy when a girl starts using profanity and insults. You need have a bit of class :wink:

When a person starts running their mouth it usally means they have nothing eles to say. So they resort to insults which bascically means they admitting defeat.
    True. You may not believe this. But i am not one to swear. Hamza makes me swear but it ok.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    to console you, i promess i wont ever try to get a 100th post , u can have mine, i'll help u if u want :awesome:, "dont be sad, be glad coz u being sad makes me mad":puppyeyes: give u lots of love my little queen

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww...that is such a cute line in the spoiler...is that off something..or did u make it up...?? It's acc stuck in my head..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Aww...that is such a cute line in the spoiler...is that off something..or did u make it up...?? It's acc stuck in my head..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its from somebody called......

Spoiler:
    Show
    hamza!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he said it to me when i was sad :cry2:

I know it's cute, it's stuck in my head too since then :awesome:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ur not! You have a generous heart unlike the devi
    Spoiler:
    Show
    proof:grimm reaper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    be happy lol :love: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    True. You may not believe this. But i am not one to swear. Hamza makes me swear but it ok.
    hamza772000 :spank: :banned:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In future ignore him or blank him if he gets under your skin :wink: No one is making you to talk to him lol so you don't have to
    #StayClassy

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, it's not that hard!

Spoiler:
    Show
    i am the master in pretending to be happy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i can teach u if u want, :yep: i have great experience ::rolleyes: :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i think hamza772000 is guilty cause he aint posting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I made it up and said it to Aysha when she was upset

T! I f***ing love you man! <3 (no homo)

ReputationRep:
    hamza772000 :spank: :banned:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In future ignore him or blank him if he gets under your skin :wink: No one is making you to talk to him lol so you don't have to
    #StayClassy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.