Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flywithemma)
    Haha, it's funny, I was pretty much the worst one on my school/club team, but I'm the only one who still plays!

WD is just too...defensive! I'm really not too great at defensive marking, and I like being able to score goals in theory. Also WD was always the position where you got stuck if you were rubbish on our team, so it became associated with the feeling that nobody really cared if I played or not.

And urgh, yeah, I think it's something about PE teachers that makes them inherently unfair and biased
    Ah, I see. I was never in with a shot (haha) of scoring in the first place, and marking was the only thing I was ever good at. I got punched by the opposing player once for being "in her personal space" Mmm, that's a shame. My PE teachers were fine, apart from Miss Rallings who once locked me in the kit cuboard. In her defence, she didn't know I was in there at the time, but I was still stuck for 15 minutes...

ReputationRep:
    An enormous amount of good luck to everyone who will be getting their results later - I hope you'll all become future Oxonians within a few hours of now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

It seems i accidentally unsubscribed from this thread and i was getting really concerned at how no-one was posting at such a tense moment XD
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm about to give sleep a proper try. Good luck everyone, and hopefully by the time I wake up and check this thread UCAS will have updated to confirm that we've all met our offers!

ReputationRep:
    You're not really going to sleep, though. Just staying on the track page, hitting F5 over and over again, hoping that you can log in.

ReputationRep:
    Morning all!

As promised, the name of this thread has now been changed, and your Official 2011 Oxford Results Thread and your Oxford Results Day Discussion Thread are now open!

Best of luck to you all, I hope it goes well this morning and we see lots of good news pouring into those threads.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly upon us! I don't feel well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommy1311)
    Nearly upon us! I don't feel well.
    Neither do I

ReputationRep:
    Zuzanna, calm down)))

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for QMUL, but Oxford is still Conditional. Does this mean I've missed out?

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for QMUL, but Oxford is still Conditional. Does this mean I've missed out?
    Oxford is still conditional for me too! And a couple of others in the main results day thread.

ReputationRep:
    it wont let me log in yet

ReputationRep:
    Got AABB Think I was right this time. Good luck for everybody else, although I'll give them a ring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Same for me as well, Oxford still conditional, insurance unconditional
    Apparently:
    Same it's reassuring to have my insurance but I can't take this tension! Apparently the next UCAS update isn't til 12pm today, so I guess this means going into school to find out if it doesn't update within the next hour

ReputationRep:
    Same here, Oxford still conditional but insurance is unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Oxford still conditional, insurance is unconditional. Does this just mean Oxford is a little slow at updating ucas? or i have missed my offer

ReputationRep:
    My insurance says unconditional, Oxford says conditional. Looks like there is many of us in this situation, hope it doesnt mean anything.
    Dont know all my grades yet so will just have to wait

ReputationRep:
    Try using this link: https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp
    thanks

ok oxford is still conditional firm but insurance is now unsuccessful

ReputationRep:

(Original post by BeckyIsOptimistic)
    Oxford is still conditional for me too! And a couple of others in the main results day thread.

Same for me as well, Oxford still conditional, insurance unconditional
    Apparently:

(Original post by dannyboy0893)
    Same here, Oxford still conditional but insurance is unconditional

(Original post by sophiegreat)
    Oxford still conditional, insurance is unconditional. Does this just mean Oxford is a little slow at updating ucas? or i have missed my offer

(Original post by BeritV)
    My insurance says unconditional, Oxford says conditional. Looks like there is many of us in this situation, hope it doesnt mean anything.
    Dont know all my grades yet so will just have to wait
    SAME! WTF?? :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    UCL is unconditional but Oxford is still conditional for me too. Guess they haven't updated yet, grrr!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.