Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I think personality, dress sense, the way they talk and present themselves are all equally as important in regards to how attractive I find a girl :yep:
    :ditto: The way she talks :yep:
    I'm not saying I wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if I walked down the street. What I am trying to say is the general female population is more attractive than the general male population :yep: But that is my personal opinion and my opinion probably does have the bias of a heterosexual male :mmm:
    I'm sure you're more of a stunner than Matt and this has the bias of Bi-sexual man :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    How did I know about you? I have found girls enslaved by the cosmetics industry to lack a certain something :holmes: Something I am not sure of but something nonetheless :bigsmile: They either are just too dismissive and critical of themselves due to low confidence or are plain down right a bit thick :holmes: And you are neither :holmes:

Disclaimer: This is my view based on personal life experience, to those that disagree, please feel free to keep your arguments to yourself. If you feel like you must, make a damn thread and quote me in it! :indiff: We are not spamming on this thread :mmm:
    I see :holmes: But then I think I am quite critical of myself :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I see :holmes: But then I think I am quite critical of myself :dontknow:
    I meant looks wise Critical of their looks because of what they see in the mags or blah blah...

ReputationRep:
    Anything with a pulse is game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I meant looks wise Critical of their looks because of what they see in the mags or blah blah...
    I meant looks wise also :emo: Although I don't read mags, I stopped that when I was like 16 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I meant looks wise also :emo: Although I don't read mags, I stopped that when I was like 16 :lol:
    N'aw, you're really pretty :yep: Someone has tell me that you are pretty :ninja2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Forced!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ^^Lmfao at the picture :toofunny:

(Original post by ipoop)
    :ditto: The way she talks :yep:

I'm sure you're more of a stunner than Matt and this has the bias of Bi-sexual man :ahee:
    Haha, no chance :lol: I have an amazing ability to repel girls :teehee: So a stunner I am not :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

I've been gone less than an hour and poop the first is already flirting with someone else :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop 3.0)
    :hmmm:

I've been gone less than an hour and poop the first is already flirting with someone else :cry2:
    I was just telling her that she is pretty :sadnod: Nothing hidden with those posts :nah:

ReputationRep:
    wtf there's a poop 3.0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    wtf there's a poop 3.0
    iPoop 3.0? Dawg, you must get dem eyes checked! :lolwut: Are you drinking enough water? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    iPoop 3.0? Dawg, you must get dem eyes checked! :lolwut: Are you drinking enough water? :beard:
    i see it what the heck is going on haha

ReputationRep:
    i see it what the heck is going on haha
    It seems what is going on is you are in serious need of a new pair of glasses :pierre: And perhaps a few more calories into you as well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    It seems what is going on is you are in serious need of a new pair of glasses :pierre: And perhaps a few more calories into you as well :yep:
    Calories?

You crazy brah

ReputationRep:
    Calories?

You crazy brah
    I ain't crazy brah :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I ain't crazy brah :pierre:
    You are brah. bat **** crazy

ReputationRep:
    You are brah. bat **** crazy
    If you say so :pierre: Your username is not pink, I think you is the one that be cray cray :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    If you say so :pierre: Your username is not pink, I think you is the one that be cray cray :pierre:
    Light blue is the new pink brah.

You be crazay

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.