Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    Oh, in that case I respond to your above statement about offers with WHYYYYY?? Said in Kel's voice lol
    I got four rejections last year and was devoed this yr everyone is at uni so its not really a big thing let me have me moment your time will come dont worry pals!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To those of yall with offers (firstly many congrats!!), second how did you find the interview? I had about three stations that seemed very good, I think verbal stations were 'good' but hard to call and than a couple of stations went badly.

Overall I found the interview difficult and I guess it's because i'm anxious but has anyone felt similarly and gotton an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richtea5)
    To those of yall with offers (firstly many congrats!!), second how did you find the interview? I had about three stations that seemed very good, I think verbal stations were 'good' but hard to call and than a couple of stations went badly.

Overall I found the interview difficult and I guess it's because i'm anxious but has anyone felt similarly and gotton an offer?
    I thought the interview went terribly. I was probably confident on 3 stations at most. I did get an offer though so it can't have been that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    I got four rejections last year and was devoed this yr everyone is at uni so its not really a big thing let me have me moment your time will come dont worry pals!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    trust me its big.. a big congrats to you!!

my favourite quote applies in this situation : "I have failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed".

IF my time comes Ill let you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffski)
    I thought the interview went terribly. I was probably confident on 3 stations at most. I did get an offer though so it can't have been that bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats on the offer !!,
    if you don't mind me asking what was your pre interview score and where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    congrats on the offer !!,
    if you don't mind me asking what was your pre interview score and where else did you apply?
    I think it was sixty (it was the maximum anyway.) I've also applied to Cardiff, Bham, and Kings

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it was sixty (it was the maximum anyway.) I've also applied to Cardiff, Bham, and Kings

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations on your offer have you heard from the others?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mine is also 60 (the maximum), I am hoping that I also get an offer like you

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone with offers!

In the meantime, I'm still hoping for an interview invite, anyone else waiting too?

ReputationRep:

I thought the interview went horrifically- only one station went well!- and I definitely played that down to everyone cause I was so worried! But I got an offer in january so I really think you should keep the faith and Im sure youll do really well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Estrellaa)
    I thought the interview went horrifically- only one station went well!- and I definitely played that down to everyone cause I was so worried! But I got an offer in january so I really think you should keep the faith and Im sure youll do really well!
    Thank you i'm a reapplicant and I've actually done it before - last year i'd thought it went 'well' and it was pleasant and I just misssed out on an offer. This year it was just a struggle and I don't know what to think :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    I only had to wait two weeks for my first offer lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    DAMN YOU.

I waited 19 weeks for my first response o.O

#newschoolrecord
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    DAMN YOU.

#newschoolrecord

Urgh 19 weeks! But if I remember rightly from other forums you have an offer now don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    Urgh 19 weeks! But if I remember rightly from other forums you have an offer now don't you?
    Long wait, first to send off in my school and last to get a decision on track !! Yeah, so I can't complain
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Long wait, first to send off in my school and last to get a decision on track !! Yeah, so I can't complain
    Oh ouch, that is a painful wait!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you i'm a reapplicant and I've actually done it before - last year i'd thought it went 'well' and it was pleasant and I just misssed out on an offer. This year it was just a struggle and I don't know what to think :s
    Dont overthink it because it definitely makes it feel like it went worse than how it actually did! In general so far, for me, everytime I thought Id done well, I hadn't, and everytime i thought id done really badly, it turned out okay! so hopefully that happens to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Slightly (extremely) off topic...but I had my interview on Friday 13th :sneakydevil: of December which went atrociously (like most people's by the look of it :borat:). My tour guide (who was quality) showed us the baby T-Rex skeleton they have in one of the buildings which was pretty awesome :teehee: he also showed us the site for the new med school building... Any ideas when it would be finished for out of interest?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandyroddick99)
    Slightly (extremely) off topic...but I had my interview on Friday 13th :sneakydevil: of December which went atrociously (like most people's by the look of it :borat:). My tour guide (who was quality) showed us the baby T-Rex skeleton they have in one of the buildings which was pretty awesome :teehee: he also showed us the site for the new med school building... Any ideas when it would be finished for out of interest?
    I think its aiming to be done for everyone to move into it September 2015

ReputationRep:
    DAMN YOU.

#newschoolrecord
    I meant after interview haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandyroddick99)
    I think they said in 2015.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.