Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SianyLou)
PS: It was nice to meet you the other night Laura, despite the crappy weather that was going on.....and the fact that I'd just finished my shift at work... AGAIN.
Yeah just ignore me that's fine.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How nice it is to be back in Nottingham where there are about a million people who've come to admire the Chav city that is Goosefair...
I was there :cool:
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
PS: It was nice to meet you the other night Laura, despite the crappy weather that was going on.....and the fact that I'd just finished my shift at work... AGAIN.
It was nice to meet you toooo, even though it was quite a brief encounter!

I'm currently at home, in my room, it feels like I've never been away! Really nice seeing my mummy again, but I'm looking forward to coming back to my other home! I'll be back tommorow morning....I'm actually doing some work for my tutorial now :eek:

What did everyone do this weekend? And are you feeling better Karen? xxx
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Pop Tarts..woop woop

Although my friend from Leeds stayed and i now have a lot of work to do for tomorrow between now and...sometime tomorrow morning

No Sleep and No Cookies make Darielle go crazy~
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have a verrry husky voice at the moment, but I'm just in doing work (!) so it's not a problem.

Sian - I saw you! As you were walking away Laura said 'That was Babynessontoast', which is a very weird thing to hear said outloud.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Everyone did look at me like I was a bit of a freak, apparently calling each other by our internet names isnt as cool irl =p

I just dyed my hair and its a bit red =D

Karen, do you know how we're on the guestlist for tommorow, does that mean we don't need to buy tickets?
kel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey, is anyone else having problems with their ask4 TV thingo? I can't get mine to work. When I go into the webpage to launch the viewer, the site comes up but in the space where the link to the viewer should be it comes up with "The page cannot be displayed". Help?

Is there any other way to launch the viewer?
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omg is it still doing that :| it did it to me on Friday
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't get E4 to work on the normal tv either
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yup, mines doing the same.

Ditto to the E4 thing as well.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
shleepy fil
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You back in Sheffield fil?

And it sucks - E4 and Ch4 are the only channels I watch, and now one of them is brokered *gets angry with Opal management*

Have just found one of my assessments due beginning of November, 1500 word book review :eek:
ezmenightin
Report 12 years ago
oooo i rang ask4...cos i was not v impressed with lack of tv on my comp...and the guy was like "ye...our server for opal is down....dont really have a time wen its gonna be fixed by..." i was like "well...im paying good money for this...so get it sorted!!!"
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
</rant>

oh my god. my flat mates (one in particular) do not know how to talk. I am considering photocopying a page from a dictionary with the word talk and quiet highlighted and sticking them all over the flat. I don't understand the necessity to shout to each other, at any time of the day (especially 3 in the morning).

I'm trying to read excrutiatingly boring law cases and they aren't helping

</endrant>

P.S. If you hear police/ambulance sirens - I didn't do it.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i let him gooo
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
<3 jen, it's only a week before you see him again :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
a weeek is too long when you wanna be with someone alwayssss
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww ;p
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:aetsch:
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel like such a whiner sometimes, I swear if you did a survey on my posts at least 60% of them I'd be complaining ;/

New Years Resolution - Be grateful.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads