The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

SianyLou
PS: It was nice to meet you the other night Laura, despite the crappy weather that was going on.....and the fact that I'd just finished my shift at work... AGAIN.

Yeah just ignore me that's fine.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
SianyLou
How nice it is to be back in Nottingham where there are about a million people who've come to admire the Chav city that is Goosefair...

I was there :cool:
SianyLou
PS: It was nice to meet you the other night Laura, despite the crappy weather that was going on.....and the fact that I'd just finished my shift at work... AGAIN.

It was nice to meet you toooo, even though it was quite a brief encounter!

I'm currently at home, in my room, it feels like I've never been away! Really nice seeing my mummy again, but I'm looking forward to coming back to my other home! I'll be back tommorow morning....I'm actually doing some work for my tutorial now :eek:

What did everyone do this weekend? And are you feeling better Karen? xxx
Reply 2643
Pop Tarts..woop woop

Although my friend from Leeds stayed and i now have a lot of work to do for tomorrow between now and...sometime tomorrow morning

No Sleep and No Cookies make Darielle go crazy~
Reply 2644
I have a verrry husky voice at the moment, but I'm just in doing work (!) so it's not a problem.

Sian - I saw you! As you were walking away Laura said 'That was Babynessontoast', which is a very weird thing to hear said outloud.
Everyone did look at me like I was a bit of a freak, apparently calling each other by our internet names isnt as cool irl =p

I just dyed my hair and its a bit red =D

Karen, do you know how we're on the guestlist for tommorow, does that mean we don't need to buy tickets?
Reply 2646
Hey, is anyone else having problems with their ask4 TV thingo? I can't get mine to work. When I go into the webpage to launch the viewer, the site comes up but in the space where the link to the viewer should be it comes up with "The page cannot be displayed". Help?

Is there any other way to launch the viewer?
omg is it still doing that :| it did it to me on Friday
Reply 2648
I can't get E4 to work on the normal tv either :frown:
Reply 2649
Yup, mines doing the same.

Ditto to the E4 thing as well.
shleepy fil
Reply 2651
You back in Sheffield fil?

And it sucks - E4 and Ch4 are the only channels I watch, and now one of them is brokered *gets angry with Opal management*

Have just found one of my assessments due beginning of November, 1500 word book review :eek:
oooo i rang ask4...cos i was not v impressed with lack of tv on my comp...and the guy was like "ye...our server for opal is down....dont really have a time wen its gonna be fixed by..." i was like "well...im paying good money for this...so get it sorted!!!"
Reply 2653
</rant>

oh my god. my flat mates (one in particular) do not know how to talk. I am considering photocopying a page from a dictionary with the word talk and quiet highlighted and sticking them all over the flat. I don't understand the necessity to shout to each other, at any time of the day (especially 3 in the morning).

I'm trying to read excrutiatingly boring law cases and they aren't helping :frown:

</endrant>

P.S. If you hear police/ambulance sirens - I didn't do it.
:frown: i let him gooo
Reply 2655
<3 jen, it's only a week before you see him again :p:
a weeek is too long when you wanna be with someone alwayssss
Reply 2657
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;p
:aetsch:
Reply 2659
I feel like such a whiner sometimes, I swear if you did a survey on my posts at least 60% of them I'd be complaining ;/

New Years Resolution - Be grateful. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending