Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting to hear back from Freshfields after having taken both tests? Also does anyone know when we will hear back from Bird & Bird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooly1)
    Still waiting:confused:
    I got an email this morning about doing the Watson Glaser test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharifa22)
    I got an email this morning about doing the Watson Glaser test
    Congrats! I'm the other side of that coin unfortunately - PFO today

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Heard post video interview from Irwin Mitchell anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defragmentation)
    Any particular reason why ahahah? Just received the SJT at 6.00 AM this morning lmfao, fair play to them on how rapidly they've gotten back though!
    Managed to pass, but just seemed harder than the HSF one - Not sure if you had to put most/least effective in the latter.

Very quick with giving the link to the VRT also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charcoalfeathers)
    Anyone still waiting to hear back from Freshfields after having taken both tests? Also does anyone know when we will hear back from Bird & Bird?
    It stated in the email that we should hear shortly after the deadline, so I assume it should be this week. However, I'm not feeling to confident about my chances as I think I fluffed the Watson-Glaser. Will be good to know if/when people have been invited to video interview stage. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed, love this firm. Good luck to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from PwC Legal post psychometric tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3Birds)
    It stated in the email that we should hear shortly after the deadline, so I assume it should be this week. However, I'm not feeling to confident about my chances as I think I fluffed the Watson-Glaser. Will be good to know if/when people have been invited to video interview stage. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed, love this firm. Good luck to everyone.
    You and me both, pal. I stupidly thought the WG was the practice one so I defo fluffed it. Didn't think it would be a practice between questions. My excuse is that I am used to the SHL ones. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Have heard of phone interviews too - I don't know whether it's worth emailing??
    Have you emailed them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3Birds)
    I feel the same way. Love this firm but I do not rate my chances after the WG test. I over think way too much when picking answers and having ten minutes left over did not help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Baker and Mckenzie SJT is horrific.
    Haha yeah it's so weird and not having a time limit makes you over think the questions.

ReputationRep:
    What are the views on e-mailing firms for an update ? I've seen a few people on here wondering whether to e-mail, does this pee GR off? I have also been waiting for a firm for a number of months and this waiting game is no fun!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have a WFW A/C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    What are the views on e-mailing firms for an update ? I've seen a few people on here wondering whether to e-mail, does this pee GR off? I have also been waiting for a firm for a number of months and this waiting game is no fun!
    I emailed a few. They won't mind. Unless it's a PFO, they will only give generic information like "your application is under review". So, you'll find out (in a general sense) if you're still in the running, but they're unlikely to give away more than that.

If I'm perfectly honest, while not having been PFO'd after a long wait technically means that you are still under consideration, it is unlikely to be good news.

ReputationRep:
    PFO from Fieldfisher and Olswang within 10 minutes of each other after not hearing from them for weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    I would also like to know about this! Applied to Taylor Wessing 3 months ago and still heard nothing...not looking good. I might wait until 2 weeks after the deadline passed then call/email

ReputationRep:
    PFO from Farrer, I'm actually heartbroken.....

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who submitted their applications to White & Case or Mayer Brown just before 31 Jan, heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone on this thread applied to Morgan Lewis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chianti1)
    Has anyone on this thread applied to Morgan Lewis?
    Yeah, still waiting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.