Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    First time no. Second time very very nearly. Never been so mortified in my life.
    Oops I have the strictest parents in the world so no boyfriend has ever stayed over at my house.. Still, I'm guessing having your parents nearly walk in on you must be pretty traumatising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    5 more days! :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Till wha?. Are you still in Africa. If yes please dont catch ebola

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    Oops I have the strictest parents in the world so no boyfriend has ever stayed over at my house.. Still, I'm guessing having your parents nearly walk in on you must be pretty traumatising
    It was really lucky it was just normal sex tbh. Anything else and there is no way we could have got under the covers quick enough. Was really awkward when we had dinner too (thats what the interruption was for).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Till wha?. Are you still in Africa. If yes please dont catch ebola

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Home time!

Ahaha I'm trying just hope the UK doesn't ban flights until after mine takes off haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First time no. Second time very very nearly. Never been so mortified in my life.
    Haha I remember having sex on the sofa in the living room with one of my ex's, her step brother comes into the house, she jumps off and locks herself in the kitchen.... locking me in the room with my member out, trousers round my ankles, while I'm desperately trying to get it (the only other door lead to the hall her step brother was in).

Was an awkward dinner that night.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    Haha I remember having sex on the sofa in the living room with one of my ex's, her step brother comes into the house, she jumps off and locks herself in the kitchen.... locking me in the room with my member out, trousers round my ankles, while I'm desperately trying to get it (the only other door lead to the hall her step brother was in).

Was an awkward dinner that night.....
    To be fair, in the living room you should expect stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Home time!

Ahaha I'm trying just hope the UK doesn't ban flights until after mine takes off haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, in the living room you should expect stuff like that
    I know that's "part of the fun"..... but to be honest the bugger was suppose to be at work. We'd kinda thought if her parents came back we would hear their cars..... but he bloomind walked didn't he?

Makes me dead embarrassed thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    It was really lucky it was just normal sex tbh. Anything else and there is no way we could have got under the covers quick enough. Was really awkward when we had dinner too (thats what the interruption was for).
    Oh my god it would've been so awkward if it was anything more! Very lucky haha that sounds horrible

ReputationRep:
    But if it wasn't your mistake then.
    And yeah it was horrible, but oddly enough it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Her leaving hurt me a hell of a lot more.
    Anyone leaving hurts though really... well apart from the people you hate of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    I know that's "part of the fun"..... but to be honest the bugger was suppose to be at work. We'd kinda thought if her parents came back we would hear their cars..... but he bloomind walked didn't he?

Makes me dead embarrassed thinking about it.
    Haha I guess lol. Still, I can't see me doing that unless I know 100% for sure no one is coming around lol.

(Original post by Flobie)
    Oh my god it would've been so awkward if it was anything more! Very lucky haha that sounds horrible
    Haha especially what we were into, I would have had a lot of explaining to do!

(Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Anyone leaving hurts though really... well apart from the people you hate of course.
    But logically at that point I should have hated her. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    But logically at that point I should have hated her. Ah well.
    True but maybe you were the bigger person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angharad.evans)
    Heyyy, I'm new here so don't really know what's happening, but you all seem nice ahaa
    Hi

Agh! I can't sleep, worried and anxiety all rolled into one. Anyone else up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • TSR Support Team
      • Peer Support Volunteers
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Quiet _One86)
      Agh! I can't sleep, worried and anxiety all rolled into one. Anyone else up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I ammm. Will be for another 45 minutes or so if you need someone?
      • Reporter Team
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LilyLouise2)
      Good thanks- went on holiday how are you?!
      yea cool. just came from uni

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ChrisLay1)
      Hi
      Helloo

ReputationRep:
      Heyyy, I'm new here so don't really know what's happening, but you all seem nice ahaa
      Are you newly single or newly wonderful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Helloo
      Hello, not seen you around before
      • Reporter Team
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tomsta)
      Hello, not seen you around before
      Hey how is weekend this time?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.