The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Aguero or Costa captain?
Original post by I miss Luis
BRUH I HAVE BOTH TOO

my head telling me Don Sergo

my heartn ntelling me that Costa will ram his giant pimpin cartel leader dick up Szceznnnys starfish loool tomorrow

fuk wot do

Lmfao wtf. :rofl:

sr90, who u captaining bro?
(edited 9 years ago)
This guy.
19 posts? get out of thread

this guy is Bubzeh and i claim my £5
(edited 9 years ago)
captain choice this week is a real bitch without having a aguaro..

Still on welbeck for now, which is stupid, but no other player is pursuading me to not try for the ultimate glory of a high scorng welbeck against chelsea..

Will regain sanity soon hopefully
Going to captain AdM. Not worth the 8 point hit to get Aguero in as already made my transfer this week.

4pt hit next week with Ivanovic and Ulloa out for Chambers/Jag and Aguero.
Got Costa and Aguero. Stuck on captain.

Costa probably will get the nod just due to his ownership %.
Original post by Narcissist
Got Costa and Aguero. Stuck on captain.

Costa probably will get the nod just due to his ownership %.

Aguero out of them two surely?

Against a Villa side who have conceded 6 in their last 2 league games to Arsenal and Chelsea. I expect City to get a few.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Aguero out of them two surely?

Against a Villa side who have conceded 6 in their last 2 league games to Arsenal and Chelsea. I expect City to get a few.

Thing is, I'm top of my leagues and pretty sure my rivals don't have Aguero. Just owning him is a differential, now if I don't captain Costa chances are my rivals will. If he does nothing fair enough, but if he grabs a couple then I'm in trouble.
Thing is, I'm top of my leagues and pretty sure my rivals don't have Aguero. Just owning him is a differential, now if I don't captain Costa chances are my rivals will. If he does nothing fair enough, but if he grabs a couple then I'm in trouble.

Take a punt. What if Costa does nothing (perfectly possible considering his fitness and playing midweek) and Aguero scores another brace? Even more perfect as a differential.
Take a punt. What if Costa does nothing (perfectly possible considering his fitness and playing midweek) and Aguero scores another brace? Even more perfect as a differential.

Could spin that on its head just as easily. City and Aguero tend to be hit or miss away from the Etihad, Chelsea free scoring at home and Arsenal defensively uncertain.
Any tips on how to replace Rooney in the team with virtually no money in the bank? Was thinking Falcao would be good although the midfield would take a hit.
Could spin that on its head just as easily. City and Aguero tend to be hit or miss away from the Etihad, Chelsea free scoring at home and Arsenal defensively uncertain.

Well exactly. I would still go for Aguero. You have Costa so even if he has a good day and everyone captains him you'll get half their points but if Aguero also has a good day it makes up for it.
Original post by asr11
Any tips on how to replace Rooney in the team with virtually no money in the bank? Was thinking Falcao would be good although the midfield would take a hit.

Who else have you got up front?
Who else have you got up front?

Diego Costa and Welbeck
Original post by asr11
Diego Costa and Welbeck

Pelle or Ulloa? Frees up funds to upgrade elsewhere.
Original post by Juan Mata
as you can see I have to get rid of a Chelsea player to get Fabregas in.

hmm

Who is the third? I presume you have Ivanovic. Anyway, don't get rid of Costa.

Concerned about my double Southampton defence away to Spurs. Everything else looks good, and there's only 1 choice for captain.
Original post by sr90
Who is the third? I presume you have Ivanovic. Anyway, don't get rid of Costa.

Concerned about my double Southampton defence away to Spurs. Everything else looks good, and there's only 1 choice for captain.

Hazard

Ended up going with Terry + Siggy -> Fabregas + Taylor as advised :hat2:
Just realised that I have 5 players playing tomorrow. Someone will surely knock me off top spot.
I only have 3 :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest