Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Captain is set on welbeck at the moment.. vice captain Di maria..

May regain my sense before saturday.. we will see.

ReputationRep:
    Aguero or Costa captain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I miss Luis)
    BRUH I HAVE BOTH TOO

my head telling me Don Sergo

my heartn ntelling me that Costa will ram his giant pimpin cartel leader **** up Szceznnnys starfish loool tomorrow

fuk wot do
    Lmfao wtf. :rofl:

sr90, who u captaining bro?

ReputationRep:
    This guy.

ReputationRep:
    19 posts? get out of thread

this guy is Bubzeh and i claim my £5

ReputationRep:
    captain choice this week is a real ***** without having a aguaro..

Still on welbeck for now, which is stupid, but no other player is pursuading me to not try for the ultimate glory of a high scorng welbeck against chelsea..

Will regain sanity soon hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Going to captain AdM. Not worth the 8 point hit to get Aguero in as already made my transfer this week.

4pt hit next week with Ivanovic and Ulloa out for Chambers/Jag and Aguero.

ReputationRep:
    Got Costa and Aguero. Stuck on captain.

Costa probably will get the nod just due to his ownership %.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narcissist)
    Got Costa and Aguero. Stuck on captain.

Costa probably will get the nod just due to his ownership %.
    Aguero out of them two surely?

Against a Villa side who have conceded 6 in their last 2 league games to Arsenal and Chelsea. I expect City to get a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Aguero out of them two surely?

Against a Villa side who have conceded 6 in their last 2 league games to Arsenal and Chelsea. I expect City to get a few.
    Thing is, I'm top of my leagues and pretty sure my rivals don't have Aguero. Just owning him is a differential, now if I don't captain Costa chances are my rivals will. If he does nothing fair enough, but if he grabs a couple then I'm in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, I'm top of my leagues and pretty sure my rivals don't have Aguero. Just owning him is a differential, now if I don't captain Costa chances are my rivals will. If he does nothing fair enough, but if he grabs a couple then I'm in trouble.
    Take a punt. What if Costa does nothing (perfectly possible considering his fitness and playing midweek) and Aguero scores another brace? Even more perfect as a differential.

ReputationRep:
    Take a punt. What if Costa does nothing (perfectly possible considering his fitness and playing midweek) and Aguero scores another brace? Even more perfect as a differential.
    Could spin that on its head just as easily. City and Aguero tend to be hit or miss away from the Etihad, Chelsea free scoring at home and Arsenal defensively uncertain.

ReputationRep:
    Any tips on how to replace Rooney in the team with virtually no money in the bank? Was thinking Falcao would be good although the midfield would take a hit.

ReputationRep:
    Could spin that on its head just as easily. City and Aguero tend to be hit or miss away from the Etihad, Chelsea free scoring at home and Arsenal defensively uncertain.
    Well exactly. I would still go for Aguero. You have Costa so even if he has a good day and everyone captains him you'll get half their points but if Aguero also has a good day it makes up for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Any tips on how to replace Rooney in the team with virtually no money in the bank? Was thinking Falcao would be good although the midfield would take a hit.
    Who else have you got up front?

ReputationRep:
    Who else have you got up front?
    Diego Costa and Welbeck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Diego Costa and Welbeck
    Pelle or Ulloa? Frees up funds to upgrade elsewhere.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juan Mata)
    as you can see I have to get rid of a Chelsea player to get Fabregas in.

hmm
    Who is the third? I presume you have Ivanovic. Anyway, don't get rid of Costa.

Concerned about my double Southampton defence away to Spurs. Everything else looks good, and there's only 1 choice for captain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Who is the third? I presume you have Ivanovic. Anyway, don't get rid of Costa.

Concerned about my double Southampton defence away to Spurs. Everything else looks good, and there's only 1 choice for captain.
    Hazard

Ended up going with Terry + Siggy -> Fabregas + Taylor as advised :hat2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that I have 5 players playing tomorrow. Someone will surely knock me off top spot.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.