Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    I enrolled on my pgde this afternoon! I missed my enrolment time and got dreadfully lost and then I freaked a little but it's all sorted now

I also disclosed my crazies. I havent seen a doctor in about two years so worried that getting my dsa back might be hard but I didn't need the doctor because of all the arrangements through dsa/disability support so don't know where that leaves me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    I enrolled on my pgde this afternoon! I missed my enrolment time and got dreadfully lost and then I freaked a little but it's all sorted now

I also disclosed my crazies. I havent seen a doctor in about two years so worried that getting my dsa back might be hard but I didn't need the doctor because of all the arrangements through dsa/disability support so don't know where that leaves me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yay for enrolling *hands glitter* xx
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :dancing:
    I didn't think I'd get to this point! I'm so happy and terrified and full of lots of crazy brilliant feelings.

(Original post by hellokittymad)
    yay for enrolling *hands glitter* xx
    Yay glitter! Having a student loan spending spree to celebrate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sorry I'm not replying to people - SO unbelievably stressed. This is more stressful than my Oxford degree, and I don't understand how anything could be more stressful than that

Just writing to say met new nurse today. She seems nice and competent and wants to see me every 2 weeks (but can always phone her to meet earlier if needed). So far so good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sorry I'm not replying to people - SO unbelievably stressed. This is more stressful than my Oxford degree, and I don't understand how anything could be more stressful than that

Just writing to say met new nurse today. She seems nice and competent and wants to see me every 2 weeks (but can always phone her to meet earlier if needed). So far so good!
    :hugs: glad your new nurse is nice.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

Oh wow. Just try and breathe and make use of all of the support you can find! Yay for having a nice nurse. Hopefully she'll help make things easier for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Managed to stay on at York for the next year. Need to up my game though. Just scrapped a 2:1. Though really pleased I went from 19 to 65.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    Yes! Managed to stay on at York for the next year. Need to up my game though. Just scrapped a 2:1. Though really pleased I went from 19 to 65.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woo! :yay:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Odd. How's life treating you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't do this. Going to book myself a flight home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay you! That's a pretty impressive difference! Good luck for your next year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay you! That's a pretty impressive difference! Good luck for your next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done on enrolling for your PGCE course? Excuse me if this is a silly question. Is the course specific to a particular subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Odd. How's life treating you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm okay, in Glasgow this weekend

(Original post by Valvopus)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! Great news

-------------------------------------

Got a phone call to arrange my first face to face therapy appointment. Think it's just an initial assessment first, but it's on Tuesday. Have to say I feel very lucky that it's all gone through so quickly. Tuesday will be exactly 2 weeks since I saw my GP :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If serious, remember you're always welcome round ours for as long as you like. :hugs:

Please to bring back 1x goat, 1x donkey from my dad's native village, Aios Amvrosios (sp?).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :party: ****ing awesome! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)

:party: ****ing awesome! :party:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well done! Great news
    Thanks guys.

Hope you're both doing okay and have a good relaxing weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys.

You should be proud of yourself. :five:

Thanks, and hope you have the same.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woooo :party: I wonder if we'll ever see one another without actually knowing who we are...I guess we'll never know :lol:

Thanks guys.

Thanks, you too!

ReputationRep:
    There are parts of my brain which don't seem to be able to think logically... I strongly dislike them.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.