Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk80gse)
    Can I ask you how this worked? I'm interested in applying for tsp 2017. I've seen this mentioned elsewhere. Does this mean if I pass stage 2 tests; I could be offered an O position? Do they interview at a lower level for this?
    Hi, yes you're correct - no interview, but I did have to prove I had a degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kneale)
    are you any further along? It seems you've over took me me now. I have to go to imperial court on Wednesday to provide documents *

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else have their references being contacted? I was told by my references that HMRC contacted them yesterday. Seems to be finally progressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daj19)
    Did anyone else have their references being contacted? I was told by my references that HMRC contacted them yesterday. Seems to be finally progressing.
    Hey when did you take your documents to be checked? Are you waiting for a London position as well? I presented my docs on 28th Sep and filled the health declaration last Monday, but none of my referees were contacted yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Congly)
    Hey when did you take your documents to be checked? Are you waiting for a London position as well? I presented my docs on 28th Sep and filled the health declaration last Monday, but none of my referees were contacted yet :/

Hey took it on the 29th for the O grad in London. I only got the DBS checks and health form on the 5th of October so they might be doing it differently since you received that email on Monday. Just double check with your references again.

ReputationRep:
    So I received a provisional offer on the 16th August but I've not heard anything from them since. It's an O role grade in Portsmouth. Has anyone got a contact number or any other information that will be useful to me? I'm starting to get worried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca_:))
    are you any further along? It seems you've over took me me now. I have to go to imperial court on Wednesday to provide documents *
    Hiya. Received an email on Monday requesting me to fill in the DBS details on the jobs portal and to send back a health form, all completed on Monday. Getting there slowly but surely!

ReputationRep:
    i've sent dbs on 16th aug but not had health form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kneale)
    That's really good. If be happy with any successful outcome to be honest. Do you know what happens then, if you do get through to stage 3, assessment centres? Are you still offered an O grade even if you don't do so well? What about if you do okay but not enough to secure a TSP place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk80gse)
    That's really good. If be happy with any successful outcome to be honest. Do you know what happens then, if you do get through to stage 3, assessment centres? Are you still offered an O grade even if you don't do so well? What about if you do okay but not enough to secure a TSP place?
    Think you get offered the HO role

ReputationRep:
    Quick question, a friend of mine who has received an offer for the O grad role has accepted it but they had been sacked from their part time job about a year or two ago. Would this affect their application/show up during DBS since it was part time job?

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, of those who got to the assessment centre for TSP 2016 but fell short, have there been any HO offers or is it just O grade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keeleyvic)
    Manchester. Hope all goes well for you!
    Have been offer Manchester too !! Do you know your start date yet? And which office in Manchester ?

ReputationRep:
    No correspondence since middle of August. This is getting ridiculous, any contact numbers? E-mail is getting me nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    I've got my assessment centre coming up this Wednesday in Coventry for the HO Data Analyst Role. Nervous!

ReputationRep:
    For those who have filled out the medical questionnaire, where did you find you Candidate reference number? The only thing I can seem to find so far is the job ref number on the civil service website! any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greater-nda)
    For those who have filled out the medical questionnaire, where did you find you Candidate reference number? The only thing I can seem to find so far is the job ref number on the civil service website! any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    I think that's the one I used. Maybe someone else can she's some light but I couldn't find a candidate ref number anywhere. Maybe the job ref is unique, but surely will be enough to identify you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ijebuode)
    Have been offer Manchester too !! Do you know your start date yet? And which office in Manchester ?
    Haven't been told anything yet, still waiting on checks! Sent my dbs and health records off 3 weeks ago though so hoping to hear something soon

ReputationRep:
    I'm haven't heard a thing since provisional offer in August. Starting to worry as people in Liverpool on here have been contacted by the looks of things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillymitz)
    I'm haven't heard a thing since provisional offer in August. Starting to worry as people in Liverpool on here have been contacted by the looks of things!
    I received a provisional offer for an O grade role on 16th August on the back of TSP 2016 and have heard nothing either

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.