The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

oi guys did anyone else log in and couldnt find the citi assessment?
Original post by TheParham
I got a message from JP saying to chill out cause they have bare apps to review for dayyyyyyyz

bare app ?
Original post by DaFrenchy
bare app ?

a lot of applications.

bare is slang

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a message from JP saying to chill out cause they have bare apps to review for dayyyyyyyz

did u apply ibd or mkts out of curiosity??
Just to confirm that UBS didn't want a CV or CL? My mate seems to think we were suppose to add one to our profile which is on a different part of the system...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Just to confirm that UBS didn't want a CV or CL? My mate seems to think we were suppose to add one to our profile which is on a different part of the system...

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah no cv or cl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jchap9776
did u apply ibd or mkts out of curiosity??

AM FT
AM FT

ahhh kk
oi guys did anyone else log in and couldnt find the citi assessment?

Go to normal career page, and try to apply for a role, then log in and you will see it
this year's recruitment process is a competition between who can be the biggest joker in town, Barclay's video interview and SJT, M&G's 30r342450 questions in tests, GS video interview, these fcking mobile games you have to play.... what is happening!!
For lazard do we only need to put in our univeristy education and not a levels or gcses?

Also how long does hsbc take to send online test after submitting your application?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gman786
For lazard do we only need to put in our univeristy education and not a levels or gcses?

Also how long does hsbc take to send online test after submitting your application?

HSBC sends tests 1-2 days after, following a basic screening
Any one know what the deal is with DB Global Markets, I submitted my app Friday and had a head of a division push my cv, but i have yet to get a test sent out? How long did it take you guys?
Original post by ESTATEREAL
Any one know what the deal is with DB Global Markets, I submitted my app Friday and had a head of a division push my cv, but i have yet to get a test sent out? How long did it take you guys?

I applied for makets at deutsche too. Got the test the same day i submitted the application. Its been nearly 2 weeks since i did the kenexa test, still no reply so far.
Original post by ESTATEREAL

I think they do a small screening, then I got a test after a day. They give you seven days to complete it.
I asked BoAML HR whether if I can apply for 2 roles (summer+offcycle) for the same program and here is response I received:

"Please be informed that you can have only application for a programme in process."

Wtf they mean by that? Thoughts?
Is there anyone else who hasn't heard back from Barclays after the first test? Been waiting for almost a week now
Obvs Lazard is strong at MnA but was wondering how good their ECM/DCM depts are compared to other banks??? also i'm assuming they are more ecm heavy than dcm but they do lots of restructuring work too so could someone validate whether this is the case?? cheers xo
Original post by torres657
I asked BoAML HR whether if I can apply for 2 roles (summer+offcycle) for the same program and here is response I received:

"Please be informed that you can have only application for a programme in process."

Wtf they mean by that? Thoughts?

I think they may have meant that you can only apply to one programme in each cycle. So, you have to choose either summer or off cycle.

Or it could be that the HR person who responded did not give a **** and just sent whatever came to mind lol.
First round phone interview for PJT!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending