The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2640
does anyone know if UCL has given out interviews/open days for biomedical science yet?...
I got my letter recomending me for an offer for Chemistry at UCL :awesome:

4 out of 5 so far. Com on Bristol, speak to me!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2642
I've got offers for geology from:

Bristol - ABB/AAC
Leicester - AAB
Southampton - BBB

:biggrin:

Anyone heard from Edinburgh or Durham for BSc?
Reply 2643
Got unconditionals for psychology MA from Dundee and Glasgow, just this morning:smile:
Edinburgh and St Andrews have received my application but are yet to make a decision as is Aberdeen by the looks of it.

Anyone had any replies from Aberdeen for anything?
Reply 2644
2 offers in one day
Sheffield BBB
Nottingham BBB both for Chinese
I am so happy now especially since my rejection from Leeds! :smile:
Reply 2645
A Stranger in Moscow
Edinburgh changed mine :biggrin:

Edinburgh changed your offer? :eek: How did they tell you? And why did they :p:
Mithra
Edinburgh changed your offer? :eek: How did they tell you? And why did they :p:

It just said your UCAS status has changed and I'm only waiting on one now and they send letters for open days so I thought it must be a rejection from them. Then the "conditional" bit for Edinburgh was in red so I clicked it and instead of ABB in Maths, Chem and Bio it's just BB from 2 of those!! (and there was no rejection from Bristol either!)

So it came via UCAS.

I thought it was a bit unfair to be honest as I don't really want to retake Maths and I already have an A and a B (in English Lit. and Philosophy) so I thought everywhere would ask for Bio and Chem, (esp. as they ask for BBB and 2 sciences normally) and I was complaining about it but they changed it. I guess they decided they liked me :smile:
i have an offer from KCL! it's AB with A in Latin! it's my third choice but i'm rather excited, since it's my first offer!
Got an offer from Bristol for Politics!
serrellen
Got an offer from Bristol for Politics!

congrats :smile: . Weird question, but what time did it come? also when did you sent off your app? :smile:
i got my second offer from Oxford Brookes today for biomedical science

=D Conditional B and C at A Level :woo: :yep:
Just got an offer for Biology from

Warwick BBB :biggrin:

also have
York ABB
Leeds ABB

and an interview for UCL

Now all I have left is Bristol :erm:

Applied 11/11/2008
Reply 2652
offer from Durham for BA Geography! wehay.
Reply 2653
mabbott1
offer from Durham for BA Geography! wehay.

Ahhh congrats!!! Whats the offer and what were your AS'?
After getting rejected from Nottingham ive finally got my offer from Leeds! I was so nervous cos loads of others got offers from there. All it took was patience. Absolutely buzzing! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
My offer for Southampton appeared on UCAS today! :biggrin:
Reply 2656
fn_101
Ahhh congrats!!! Whats the offer and what were your AS'?

Offer is AAA in geog, english lit and politics
i got AAAB in AS, my GCSEs were 3 A's, 7 B's and a C though so i'm glad i got away with never having an A* in my life, you applying there aswell?
Reply 2657
mabbott1
Offer is AAA in geog, english lit and politics
i got AAAB in AS, my GCSEs were 3 A's, 7 B's and a C though so i'm glad i got away with never having an A* in my life, you applying there aswell?

Yeah, I have - and I really want an offer- LOVE Durham! What college did you apply to and where else did you apply? Much congrats on the offer :biggrin:
Reply 2658
English studies - Nottingham :biggrin: AAB (A in Eng Lit)
but i'm doing 4 a-levels so i don't know what that means ....
Reply 2659
jojo1991
English studies - Nottingham :biggrin: AAB (A in Eng Lit)
but i'm doing 4 a-levels so i don't know what that means ....

You must have an A in English Literature and at least AB in any of the other two subjects you're taking...
+ Oh, and congrats.

Latest

Trending

Trending