Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Same for me. Unconditional for Sheffield but Conditional for Oxford and the most recent update for it was when I sent my UCAS off. Thank God it's not just me!

ReputationRep:
    Same here!
    Conditional Oxford, Unconditional Insurance. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think it's worth refreshing/re-logging into track continuously for the next hour or will Oxford take hours to update? I don't know what's happened in previous years!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I hope UCAS hasn't updated for Oxford because this is unbearable

ReputationRep:
    What time do the admissions lines open at Oxford? While it's still conditional I might aswell try and plead my case. Bloody History!

ReputationRep:
    same for me! but then again my insurance has always been unconditional! has anyone's actually updated??

ReputationRep:
    Oxford appear not to have updated yet, got my insurance from Bristol though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    According to another thread, the next update to track, and so when the status could possibly change, is at midday today, so that implies that there's no hope of any change anytime soon/ no point refreshing.
    ****, my school doesn't open 'til 10 :bawling:
    11:00am :pierre:

This sucks, NOTHINGS EVER EASY IS IT OXFORD. **** ourselves applying. **** ourselves doing your entrance tests. **** ourselves during your interviews. **** ourselves opening the letter. And now **** ourselves logging onto track

ReputationRep:
    According to another thread, the next update to track, and so when the status could possibly change, is at midday today, so that implies that there's no hope of any change anytime soon/ no point refreshing.
    same. 10 is so late

ReputationRep:
    How are you all getting on Track?

Also, well done to anyone who's met their offer!

ReputationRep:
    I can go in at 8 but I'd really rather not! I hate going in knowing the envelope determines everything whereas most other people will already know
    Oh well another tense 10 seconds of tearing paper awaits me, I think Cambridge are the same.

(Original post by soutioirsim)
    11:00am :pierre:

This sucks, NOTHINGS EVER EASY IS IT OXFORD. **** ourselves applying. **** ourselves doing your entrance tests. **** ourselves during your interviews. **** ourselves opening the letter. And now **** ourselves logging onto track

Haha this is so true!! I think they like making us tense, it's probably good for strengthening the nerves or something

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn, why wouldn't it be 8am when track officially opens?

ReputationRep:
    I can go in at 8:30am. I want to know now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckyIsOptimistic)
    I can go in at 8 but I'd really rather not! I hate going in knowing the envelope determines everything whereas most other people will already know
    Oh well another tense 10 seconds of tearing paper awaits me, I think Cambridge are the same.
    Some Cambridge offers have updated. A boy in my Chemistry class has been confirmed. Oxford just like to play little games with us!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat, St Andrews is unconditional and Oxford is conditional...means I've got at least AAB though! Hopefully Oxford hasn't updated...

ReputationRep:
    I got my grades for Oxford but it's still confirmed with insurance as 'unconditional.' Must be in the next update of track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel*)
    I got my grades for Oxford but it's still confirmed with insurance as 'unconditional.' Must be in the next update of track.
    How do you know you got your grades? Been in already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel*)
    So you've got your grades and it's still saying conditional? That's a relief.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crassus)
    How do you know you got your grades? Been in already?
    Probably in a similar boat to me in that I got my results through college e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    Yep I got mine online about 10minutes ago!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.